All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee ($25 per adult per night & $12 per child per night), are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
Exquisitely designed by renowned architect G.F. Fini, who also designed La Marina de Casa de Campo and many prestigious villas within the resort, this modern masterpiece embraces both architectural and interior genius. Grace with lust vegetation and surrounded by mega-mansions in a private cul-de-sac neighborhood, this is one of the most exciting modern, fully turn-key properties available today.
This four-bedroom home is set atop a home site overlooking the 9th hole of the La Romana Country Club golf course. Built with extreme care and attention to detail, a wide selection of high-quality materials is used throughout. Following the grand driveway and incompatible architectural design, the home welcomes you with two side patios, the main gallery, a spacious living and dining room, library, media room, a large swimming pool, and a Jacuzzi with plenty of deck space by the gazebo. Featuring for spacious bedrooms with large bathrooms and outdoor showers, each with a walk-in closet, and a Chef's kitchen with stainless steel commercial appliances. In addition to modern finishing, several locally-made pieces we separately designed and built for use within the residence. In addition to a programmable Lutron lighting system for variable light intensity and a centralized sound system with remote controls. The villa faces due-east and receives cool breezes all day and night.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Apr 10 2023 to Nov 21 2023||$2,290 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Nov 22 2023 to Jan 6 2024||$3,480 per Night||10 Nights|
|Mid||Jan 7 2024 to Mar 24 2024||$2,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 25 2024 to Mar 31 2024||$3,600 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 1 2024 to Nov 27 2024||$2,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Please note that the Security Deposit is equivalent to the amount of one night's stay
• Please note that air conditioning is found only in the bedrooms and studio
Vistamar 30 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, cook and waiter
• Air conditioning (bedrooms and studio)
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet||Powder room.|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Mar 6, 2022
The house was beautiful, well located with a wonderful view of the golf course yet very private. The rooms and bathrooms were really nice, and ample closet space. The staff included a Chef who cooked delicious and the butler was very good when we asked for his service but they were usually in the kitchen and we often had to all their attention. The house was very clean and the ambience was perfect. Overall it was great. We would rent it again for sure. Needs some small maintenance.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri