All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee ($25 per adult per night & $12 per child per night), are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
Nested in one of the most quiet and private quarters of Casa de Campo, The Hacienda offers a mind calming view on the golf course submerged in lush interior gardens. Common areas have been redesigned 'By Sambour' bringing the warmth of Colombian magic and the life of coral pigments to this enchanting Villa. The hacienda is the ideal vacation home to relax, exercise, dine with friends and enjoy all Casa de Campo features.
The Hacienda is a luxurious five-bedroom, single-level villa, which makes is very convenient for multi-generational families.
In the center of the exuberant main patio, guests can enjoy a colorful jungle siting area. This is an ideal place to have drinks by the swimming pool, surrounded by nature, with an inspiring view on the pool and golf.
Overlooking the pool, the gazebo is a great place for working out with the Bowflex full gym set. It is also a great area for grilling and having lunch by the pool.
The private island spot under the stars is ideal for dreaming and disconnecting under the stars. You'll be surrounded by tall palm trees and beautiful outdoor lighting. From here, you have a great view of the villa, specially at night time.
The Hacienda only has one floor (level), which makes it super easy and convenient for guests of all ages and families traveling with small children. The large living room is air conditioned and has a very comfortable setup. The space is great for hot days when you are done with hot weather. The main dining room is decorated with massive, Colombian chandeliers and has very high ceilings. An oversized credenza and vitrine complement a beautiful 14-seat dining table overlooking the main patio. The villa has a large kitchen with central island, double sink, new stove and oven, extensive granite countertop, large fridge and freezer. A cozy dining area and high ceilings complete the open kitchen, which has everything you need to prepare a lovely dinner. The Hacienda has five large bedrooms.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$1,145 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 16 2023||$1,353 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$3,640 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2024 to Mar 23 2024||$1,353 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 24 2024 to Apr 7 2024||$1,560 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 8 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$1,353 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2024 to Oct 31 2024||$1,145 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2024 to Dec 16 2024||$1,353 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2024 to Jan 7 2025||$3,640 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
The Hacienda is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including housekeeping and villa manager
• Golf cart (for transport within Casa de Campo Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Chef
• Airport transfer
• In-villa spa treatments
• Grocery list
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Macondo||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Antioquia||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3 | Cartagena||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4 | Cali||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5 | Magdalena||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Macondo||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Double vanity. Rain shower.|
|Bathroom 2 | Antioquia||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3 | Cartagena||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4 | Cali||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Magdalena||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet||Powder Room.|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri