Guests of Las Colinas 15 have access to Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities including three Pete Dye golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool by the main hotel area, Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and more. Food and beverages, sports activities and facilities have an additional fee. $25 per adult per night (guests over the age of 12), $12 per child per night (guests age 4 to 12). No charge for guests under the age of 4.
A Tropical Chic Retreat situated on the hills of Casa de Campo overlooking the first hole of the Dye Fore Golf Course. This gorgeous six bedroom villa offers a large cathedral ceilings providing open spaces throughout the property. This beautiful villa hosts a large living area and a formal dining room and an outdoor living and casual dining areas to entertain and for those special outdoor meals. Four bedrooms are located on the top floor where you will find two master bedrooms featuring an outside terrace with view of the golf course, one of them feature a private Jacuzzi, and two guest bedrooms. The remaining two bedroom are located below where you will find a guest bedroom, living area and the children bedroom. The large backyard is perfect for families and small children to play and enjoy the day.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 16 2021 to Nov 20 2021||$1,540 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 21 2021 to Nov 28 2021||$1,850 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Nov 29 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,540 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 8 2022||$4,100 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2022 to Mar 27 2022||$1,850 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 28 2022 to Apr 15 2022||$1,850 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
**Rates are subject to change without notice. Special rates for Easter, Thanksgiving, Spring Break and other special dates may apply.**
Las Colinas 15 is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Personalized villa orientation on arrival
• Wireless internet access
• Daily staff services
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private airport transfer to and from the villa
• Food and beverages
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 6||4 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
Altos de Chavon
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
Casa de Campo Hotel
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
• In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
• Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
• The Links is a Pete Dye golf course design with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort and villas of Casa de Campo. The course layout is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses in which the greens are small and elevated and several lagoons are featured.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097