All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee ($25 per adult per night & $12 per child per night), are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
This beachfront villa boasts a beautiful one-acre lush tropical garden leading to its own 60-meter private beach. The garden has several outdoor seating areas with ocean views, an infinity pool plus two gazebos, one open-air with formal dining for 10 guests, and a second gazebo that can be closed with air conditioning and TV. The villa also benefits from a living room, formal dining area, and interior turtle garden, plus a kitchen and separate laundry and staff quarters.
Accommodation comprises five bedrooms and five and a half baths. The master bedroom is upstairs and has a king-size bed, desk, lounging area, en-suite bathroom, and terrace. A further guest bedroom upstairs has a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom and terrace. The three downstairs bedrooms have two queen size beds, en-suite bathrooms, and their own terrace with direct access to the garden. All bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, TV, hairdryer, and electronic safes. All have direct access to decks and the garden. The villa is rented with a staff of four: butler, waiter, cook, and maid. The cook and the maid sleep in the house.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$4,375 per Night||4 Nights|
|High Season||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 20 2023||$4,875 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 21 2023 to Jan 6 2024||$8,125 per Night||10 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$2,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Parties are not allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Kindly note that the Cook and Housekeeper reside in the house in separate quarters.
Casa Celeste is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, cook, waiter, and butler
• Toddler cot and crib available upon request
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Villa pre-stocking (Food & beverages) – Additional 15%
• Airport transfer
• Golf cart rental
• Activities and excursions
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Double vanity.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the southeastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly Dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complemented perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri