All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars. The resort fee is $25 per adult per day (age 12 and older), $12 per child per day (age 4 to 12). Resort fees are subject to change without notice. Food and beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant.
Welcome to Cacique 31, a beautiful three bedroom French inspired modern villa and one of the most beautiful villas in Casa de Campo which is located on the south east shore of the Dominican Republic. Next to the town of La Romana, the resort is just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest in the new world. There are several stunning white sandy beaches including the only private beach in the Dominican Republic. The crystal clear blue waters and year round sunshine make Casa de Campo the perfect place to soak up the Caribbean sun and experience the perfect tropical holiday.
Cacique 31 has its own private pool and plenty of loungers to lay about on while you bask in the beautiful Caribbean sunlight. There is also a dining area outdoors where you can dine alfresco and enjoy delicious meals prepared by the villa Chef.
All bedrooms in this luxury three bedroom villa have air conditioning, its own bathroom and closet. The guest master suite has a private balcony overlooking the garden, pool and the 1st hole at Teeth of the Dog Golf Course. Two of the bedrooms are downstairs and direct access to the outdoors.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Aug 1 2021 to Aug 31 2021||$1,280 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Oct 1 2021 to Nov 20 2021||$3,070 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 21 2021 to Nov 30 2021||$3,580 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 24 2021 to Jan 31 2022||$5,120 per Night||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$2,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 6 adults, 10 children, 2 babies
Cacique 31 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Housekeeping service
• Chef service
• Butler service
|Suite 1||1 King
|6 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||4 Child||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Single
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097