Guests staying within Cap Cana will have access to all resort amenities and facilities. Resort amenities and facilities include a golf course ($), spa ($), restaurants ($), bars ($), fitness centre ($) and tennis centre ($).
Modern, minimalist, avant-garde and luminous are the correct concepts to embody a three-bedroom masterpiece perched in a very exclusive spot in one of the most worldly renowned with unbeatable ocean views and outlooks of the marina in Cap Cana.
Ideal for a small group of family or friends and also for devoted fishing lovers, this state-of-the-art villa has its very own speedboat moored next to it ready to take you to the natural water pools, located in front of the Westin Resort, just a seven-minute ride.
The facade is governed by white coralline tiles and as you step inside a fully equipped kitchen with a quartz countertop welcomes you ready to prepare the most traditional Dominican meals. Next, to the living room, marvelous water views invite you to the outside to lay back and enjoy the surroundings. A wonderful coralline floor guides you to the pool joint the wooden deck with sun loungers and a glass railing.
Going up to the second floor, all three bedrooms are waiting for you. The master bedroom is large with an incredible picture window covering all the front, letting the sunlight come in to enhance every detail. It has a king bed, en suite bathroom, walk-in closet and TV. The second bedroom features a queen bed, full bathroom with dual vanity, closet, and TV. The last bedroom has two queen beds, a full bathroom with dual vanity, closet and TV.
On the rooftop, the best is waiting for you. A great outdoor living, with barbecue area, alfresco dining, sun loungers, and a heated Jacuzzi. With a cold beer and enjoying the incredible views, you reached the top!
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$2,150 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$3,500 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Feb 28 2022||$2,600 per Night||4 Nights|
|Spring Break||Mar 1 2022 to Apr 13 2022||$2,600 per Night||4 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 14 2022 to Apr 17 2022||$2,600 per Night||4 Nights|
|Spring Break||Apr 18 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$2,600 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$2,150 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 5 2023||$3,500 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2023 to Feb 28 2023||$2,600 per Night||4 Nights|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$2,600 per Night||4 Nights|
|Damage Waiver||$149 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Christmas week can be booked separately, contact a Rental Escapes reservations agent to confirm availability
Ocean Eleven is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, Chef and waiter
• Airport transfer from Punta Cana Airport
• Welcome basket upon arrival
• Private check-in at the property
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Grocery list
• In-home massages
• Boat rental with captain
• Golf cart rental
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Cap Cana, Dominican Republic
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Cap Cana is a truly ecological wonderland that includes three miles of beautiful white sand beaches, protected harbour marina only minutes away from one of the best fisheries of the world.
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cusine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
Activities and Adventures
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing.
Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself.
Juanillo Beach is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golf Week Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It was also classified in Robb Report's 'Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World' in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions.
The stunning Golden Bear Lodge tennis courts or the beautiful paddle court at the Marina Beach provide an intense and fun workout opportunity.
Bavaro is a tourist area in Punta Cana, located in La Altagracia province, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic.
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place also has sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizers. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetable carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
Activities and Adventures
Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three (3) restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards Punta Cana International Airport and on the road to Juanillo/Cap Cana.
Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palm trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has a Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097