Resort amenities. Home-like comforts. This 10th floor unit at The Residences at Seafire combines the best of both experiences. Wake to stunning Caribbean views from your elevated perch, then decide: breakfast at Ave Restaurant... or homemade pancakes in your own custom kitchen? Cardio workout in the fitness center... or cocktails and a sea view on your private, covered balcony?
Professionally designed and positively roomy, this five-bedroom, four-bath (plus one half bath) penthouse residence sleeps up to 12 guests in total comfort. Spend time together in boutique living spaces, where 10-foot ceilings, wall-size windows, a flood of natural light, and a generous floor plan provide plenty of room for everyone. Slide open the doors to the balcony and create an indoor/outdoor living space replete with sea breezes.
The kitchen serves a social hub as well as a chef's dream space: state-of-the-art appliances, spacious granite counters (including a waterfall granite island) make it easy to craft meals for the group.
Every bedroom in this unit has its own en-suite bath and a water view. The exceptional master suite faces the sea directly, with a private balcony for taking in the view over a nightcap. Three more bedrooms overlook the North Sound, including two with their own private balconies. With four full, attached baths, plus one half bath in the common area, getting ready for dinner after a day on the beach is never a problem.
Unlike many vacation rentals, your stay at the The Residences at Seafire includes daily housekeeping. Plus, you have access to the many amenities of Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa. Find out why the best vacations include both high-touch service AND the privacy and flexibility of your own private residence!
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid Season||Jun 26 2021 to Aug 13 2021||$3,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Aug 14 2021 to Oct 29 2021||$2,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Oct 30 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$3,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 1 2022||$9,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 2 2022 to Apr 16 2022||$5,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Apr 17 2022 to Jun 25 2022||$3,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Jun 26 2022 to Aug 13 2022||$3,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Aug 14 2022 to Oct 29 2022||$2,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Oct 30 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$3,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 1 2023||$9,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The five bedroom suites are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this studio is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Daily housekeeping services
• Valet service
• Access to the spa, gym, Kid's Club, rooftop lounge and The Nest with barbecue area
• Access to two pools (including The Oasis, which is exclusively for residence guests and owners)
• Beach access
• Non-motorized water toy use
• Pool attendant services
• Daily breakfast for two people at Ave Restaurant
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
• Hotel linens, towels, slippers and robes
• Bath products
• Crib and highchair
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Single
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Kimpton Seafire Resort, Cayman Islands
The Residences at Seafire present an unprecedented vacation experience at the edge of the Caribbean, directly on pristine Seven Mile Beach. As part of an exclusive lifestyle resort, The Residences at Seafire combines access to Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa's luxury amenities with the privacy and comfort of a fully equipped designer vacation residence.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Ave anchors the restaurant scene at Kimpton Seafire, led by Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca, who has crafted an approachable menu featuring flavors that appeal to your whole party, even the kiddos - really. The Mediterranean-inspired menu draws from seasonal, local ingredients, for deliciously fresh fare.
• Coccoloba Bar & Grill, on the pristine shores of Seven Mile Beach, channels island life with inspiration from coastal Mexico. Think Latin street food meets Caribbean seafood. Set as close to the water as you'll find on the island, the vibrant, open-air restaurant is an idyllic spot for locals and guests to refresh, recharge, and relax.
• Nestled inside Ave at Kimpton's Seafire Resort, you'll find Avecita. The look may blend with Ave's, but it confidently stands out as the center of attention with a truly inventive dining experience. Our culinary team creates an ever-changing Spanish tapas-style dinner menu featuring items prepared on a wood-fired grill. Enjoy a communal dining experience with flavorful cocktails and wines poured from porron.
Whether it's a deep cleansing facial with pure, organic, marine-sourced minerals or a tranquility massage that combines aromatherapy and tension-relieving touch, our full menu of onsite spa offerings is bound to include something that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097