Modern design meets the timeless beauty of Seven Mile Beach at this three-bedroom, three-bath, 2,944 square foot condo at the Residences at Seafire. With walls of sliding glass, this 3rd-floor unit presents an unforgettable view of the sea and Seven Mile Beach.
The Residences at Seafire combines the resort lifestyle with the comforts of your own private residence. After a day in the sun, take a luxurious shower at home (every bedroom has its own en suite) or a dip in one of the Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa's glittering swimming pools. Rather not leave your sea-view nest for dinner? No problem. Choose between room service delivery, optional personal chef services, or preparing your own culinary creations in your own kitchen.
Speaking of the kitchen: this spacious social hub is a dream for home chefs, with state-of-the-art appliances, a waterfall marble island with seating, and built-in cabinets.
Tuck into your meal on the terrace dining table. Even rain can't spoil your evening: a wall of glass slides into place to keep the climate-controlled terrace protected. Or, when the Caribbean sun shines brightly, slide open both the outer and inner NanoWalls to create 860 square feet of gorgeous indoor outdoor living space with two lounging and dining areas in the sea breeze.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Aug 14 2023 to Oct 29 2023||$1,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 30 2023 to Dec 17 2023||$2,100 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2023 to Jan 1 2024||$5,400 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Rates based on 10 guests. Additional guests up to two allowed with additional fee.
The three bedroom suite is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily housekeeping services
• Valet service
• Access to the spa, gym, Kid's Club, rooftop lounge and The Nest with barbecue area
• Access to two pools (including The Oasis, which is exclusively for residence guests and owners)
• Beach access
• Non-motorized water toy use
• Pool attendant services
• Daily breakfast for two people at Ave Restaurant
• Crib and highchair
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a chef
• Grocery stocking
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Bunk||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4 | Half||Toilet|
Kimpton Seafire Resort, Grand Cayman
Fitness Center| Considering the invigorating outdoor activities at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa — and all over Grand Cayman — how could a fitness center compete? Only with lovely views, lots of space (1,770 square feet) and leading-edge equipment: treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes and weight machines, plus yoga mats and balance balls. You’ll even have views of our beautifully landscaped event lawn, and partial sea views from the cardio machines.
We take the fitness fun outside, too. Test your balance with paddle board yoga. Go with yoga classes on the lawn. Ride a cruiser bike over to Camana Bay. There’s something for wellness and fitness every morning and afternoon, every day of the week.
Ave| The simple, vibrant cuisine of the Mediterranean meets the bounty of Grand Cayman’s land and waters at our main restaurant. Bring the whole family to savor breakfast, dinner or Sunday brunch — inside or outdoors. Complementing your meal are your choice of hand-mixed cocktails, liqueurs, local and import beers and an extensive wine list.
Avecita| Your place at Kimpton’s exhibition-style “restaurant within a restaurant” is coveted. A fortunate few will have reserved seats at our dining counter, where a nightly tasting menu is a culinary tour de force. Communal seating is available for additional guests who are treated to a modern Spanish tapas-style menu.
Coccoloba| Part Mexican street taco joint, part beach hut, our on-the-beach restaurant places you mango-throwing distance from the water. A creative menu, happy hour and ocean views conspire to keep you hanging out at this open-air oasis all day long.
The Residences at Seafire present an unprecedented vacation experience at the edge of the Caribbean, directly on pristine Seven Mile Beach. As part of an exclusive lifestyle resort, The Residences at Seafire combines access to Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa's luxury amenities with the privacy and comfort of a fully equipped designer vacation residence.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Ave anchors the restaurant scene at Kimpton Seafire, led by Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca, who has crafted an approachable menu featuring flavors that appeal to your whole party, even the kiddos - really. The Mediterranean-inspired menu draws from seasonal, local ingredients, for deliciously fresh fare.
• Coccoloba Bar & Grill, on the pristine shores of Seven Mile Beach, channels island life with inspiration from coastal Mexico. Think Latin street food meets Caribbean seafood. Set as close to the water as you'll find on island, the vibrant, open-air restaurant is an idyllic spot for locals and guests to refresh, recharge, and relax.
• Nestled inside Ave at Kimpton's Seafire Resort, you'l find Avecita. The look may blend with Ave's, but it confidently stands out as the center of attention with a truly inventive dining experience. Our culinary team creates an ever-changing Spanish tapas-style dinner menu featuring items prepared on a wood-fired grill. Enjoy a communal dining experience with flavorful cocktails and wines poured from porron.
Whether it's a deep cleansing facial with pure, organic, marine-sourced minerals or a tranquility massage that combines aromatherapy and tension-relieving touch, our full menu of onsite spa offerings is bound to include something that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
Mar 27, 2023
We had an excellent stay at the Kimpton Seafire. This was our second year in a row at Kimpton Seafire and the accommodations were excellent. We loved the condo and all the services that came along with the stay. We would highly recommend this property.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri