Villa Vikida is located equidistant from Montepulciano and Cortona - just a 30-minute drive - and so offers the opportunity to discover the beautiful Val d'Orcia as well as Cortona and its surroundings, among other gems in the area. This two-floor independent villa and its dependence are set in a 13-acre estate cultivated with olive trees. The grounds are completely fenced and offer absolute privacy to guests, who may find themselves lingering near the saline-water state-of-the-art heated swimming pool. Another big plus to consider about Villa Vikida is its vicinity to the town: guests can reach its stores and restaurants with an easy stroll.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Sep 4 - Jan 7, 2022||Sep 4 2021 to Jan 7 2022||€10,855 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€2,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Vikida is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• All utilities and final cleaning
• Housekeeping service (10 AM to 1 PM)
• Garden and pool maintenance
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Heating (per meter reading)
• Extra housekeeping services: €15 per hour
• Personal laundry services: €15 per hour
• Cook services and cost of food and beverages
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
Florence is the capital of Tuscany and, for its architectural splendor, one of the most beautiful cities of the world, obligatory destination for tourists worldwide. Florence, resting on the River Arno banks is the cradle of art, the mother of the Italian language and the home of Opera, and is blessed with a spell-bounding atmosphere which has never failed to delight its visitors.
The bountiful Florence's province contains mainly the famous Chianti region. This verdant and fertile landscape is set between the Arno basin, south of Florence, and the province of Siena. The Chianti rolling hills have become a world icon of quality life, source of good food and excellent wine.
Restaurants | Bars
• La Grotta is a classic restaurant with refined dishes and a great selection of Vino Nobile wines. Specialties include homemade pici (fresh pasta), with duck ragu and white truffle.
• Tuscan cuisine at its best make Ristorante Daniela one of the favorite spots for locals.
• Fine dine at La Frateria one of the most elegant and romantic restaurants in the area with prix fix and a-la-carte menus. Beautifully set in a historical convent.
• Boccon Divino offers local food and stunning views from the terrace. If you come with a large group, you may want to try the very reasonable priced tasting menu for the table.
• Rustic Latte di Luna serves excellent local cuisine, homemade pasta and meats. Popular with the locals for the roasted pig. In summer, outdoor seating in the piazza is available.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097