Guests of Darsena 20 will be charged the Casa de Campo Resort Fee. Guests will have access to resort areas and amenities. Amenities include beaches, golf courses, the Marina, restaurants and bars. The resort fee is $25 per adult per day (age 12 and older), $12 per child per day (age 4 to 12). Resort fees are subject to change without notice.
This one-story villa is perfectly balanced with central living spaces and bedrooms distributed for privacy and comfort. Eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, awesome terrace. Great for groups of up to 20 people. Under an asymmetrical wood-beamed ceiling, a combination of sofas and chairs, upholstered in ivory fabric, to create an ideal spot for socializing.
Guests have a variety of outdoor options to bask in the sublime Caribbean lifestyle. The terrace, sprinkled with chaise lounges and umbrellas, stretches out toward the marina, while lush landscaping and tall palms create a tropical mood. In the center is a large pool with inviting crystalline waters for an invigorating swim or lazing on a float.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2020 to Dec 17 2020||$2,540 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2020 to Jan 6 2021||$5,720 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 7 2021 to Feb 28 2021||$3,000 per Night||2 Nights|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$3,000 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$2,540 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$5,720 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Feb 28 2022||$3,000 per Night||2 Nights|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$3,000 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$2,540 per Night||2 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Darsena 20 is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Daily housekeeping service
• Butler service
• Chef service
• Transfer from La Romana Airport
• Private check-in at the property
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Grocery list
• Golf cart rental
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Queen||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
Altos de Chavon
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
Casa de Campo Hotel
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
• In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
• Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
• The Links is a Pete Dye golf course design with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort and villas of Casa de Campo. The course layout is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses in which the greens are small and elevated and several lagoons are featured.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097