Sunshine is easy to come by when you stay at this ground-floor unit of The Residences at Seafire, located just steps from the residents-only pool and a few minutes’ walk from the beach. And with two private balconies, you can feel the sea breezes in total serenity.
Surrounded by lush gardens and featuring peek-a-boo sea views, this luxe unit feels like a hidden hideaway. Wander to the Resort for breakfast, or prepare casual morning feasts right in your own full kitchen.
With two separate living areas—a main living space with flat-screen TV and sofa seating and a more intimate den with desk and sofa—you can spend your down time your way. But don’t forget to save at least one evening for al fresco relaxation on the convertible patio, where you can watch swaying palms as you lounge or dine.
The second bedroom also enjoys easy access to this indoor-outdoor space, and guests in the master suite will have a terrace all their own.
At The Residences at Seafire, you won’t have to lift a finger: daily housekeeping and an optional personal chef bring the resort experience into your home-away-from-home. And just outside your door, tranquility and adventure await. Create your dream escape—whether it consists of spa massages and sunbathing or kiteboarding and scuba diving.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Oct 30 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,820 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas & New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$4,680 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 16 2022||$2,600 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Apr 17 2022 to Jun 25 2022||$1,560 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Jun 26 2022 to Aug 13 2022||$1,820 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Aug 14 2022 to Oct 29 2022||$1,300 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 30 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$1,820 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas & New Year's||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$4,680 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
The two bedroom suite is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this studio is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Daily housekeeping services
• Valet service
• Access to the spa, gym, Kid's Club, rooftop lounge and The Nest with barbecue area
• Access to two pools (including The Oasis, which is exclusively for residence guests and owners)
• Beach access
• Non-motorized water toy use
• Pool attendant services
• Daily breakfast for two people per bedroom at Ave Restaurant
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
• Hotel linens, towels, slippers and robes
• Bath products
• Crib and highchair
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3 | Den||1 Pullout||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
Kimpton Seafire Resort, Cayman Islands
The Residences at Seafire present an unprecedented vacation experience at the edge of the Caribbean, directly on pristine Seven Mile Beach. As part of an exclusive lifestyle resort, The Residences at Seafire combines access to Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa's luxury amenities with the privacy and comfort of a fully equipped designer vacation residence.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Ave anchors the restaurant scene at Kimpton Seafire, led by Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca, who has crafted an approachable menu featuring flavors that appeal to your whole party, even the kiddos - really. The Mediterranean-inspired menu draws from seasonal, local ingredients, for deliciously fresh fare.
• Coccoloba Bar & Grill, on the pristine shores of Seven Mile Beach, channels island life with inspiration from coastal Mexico. Think Latin street food meets Caribbean seafood. Set as close to the water as you'll find on the island, the vibrant, open-air restaurant is an idyllic spot for locals and guests to refresh, recharge, and relax.
• Nestled inside Ave at Kimpton's Seafire Resort, you'll find Avecita. The look may blend with Ave's, but it confidently stands out as the center of attention with a truly inventive dining experience. Our culinary team creates an ever-changing Spanish tapas-style dinner menu featuring items prepared on a wood-fired grill. Enjoy a communal dining experience with flavorful cocktails and wines poured from porron.
Whether it's a deep cleansing facial with pure, organic, marine-sourced minerals or a tranquility massage that combines aromatherapy and tension-relieving touch, our full menu of onsite spa offerings is bound to include something that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097