Delphis becomes your private peninsula resort with five suites across 3.2 lush acres, a boat dock, collection of beaches and two infinity pools. Snorkel your own 500 metres of coastline, meander through nature trails, run right into the sea view at the beach gym and there’s a yoga pavilion, we can send over gurus to guide you. A mangrove boardwalk leads to the furthest tip of your property, ‘The Lookout’, with its own funky bar and dining area, and second infinity pool. Lounge late around the fire pit, watching sparks fly up into the Caribbean night sky.
Breeze and light flow through the spacious main great room, infusing all with a sense of health and vitality. With a name like ‘Delphis’ ancient Greek for ‘dolphin’ a chic modern take on Greek antiquity is carried throughout the home. Sleeping pavilions are nestled in palm groves so friends and family can find seclusion; the interior of each is uniquely decorated to reflect its name – Apollo, Neptune, Salacia, Venus and Minerva.
Exceptionally private, Delphis calls for days spent flitting from one of its multiple beaches to the next, serene moments spent nose deep in a captivating novel or a midday work out while taking in the endless blues of the sea and sky. The home offers an array of ways to spend the evening from a chic poolside dinner under its dining pavilion to hosting a live band and party at ‘The Lookout’ or grabbing the best seat in the house, fire side being served your favourite wine under the stars.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Summer||Jun 1 2022 to Aug 28 2022||$16,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Oct 11 2022 to Nov 21 2022||$18,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 22 2022 to Nov 26 2022||$20,400 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 27 2022 to Dec 20 2022||$18,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 5 2023 to Apr 4 2023||$22,100 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 5 2023 to May 31 2023||$18,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2023 to Aug 27 2023||$16,800 per Night||5 Nights|
|Government TaxGovernment Tax||14.00%|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy per bedroom. Additional charges apply for additional guests.
• Rates will fluctuate and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information regarding rates.
• Holiday rates are not available, please inquire.
Delphis is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, butler, gardener, house manager and Chef
• Yoga pavilion, games pavilion, media room and Gym
• 2 Freshwater pools
• Lookout pavilion with bar, entertaining space, pool, fire pit and barbecue
• Multiple beaches, nature trails, herb garden, mangrove boardwalk
• All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
• Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
• Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
• Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
• Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion.
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting and much more
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
Jumby Bay Island, Antigua
One of the most beautiful, undisturbed places in the world, Jumby Bay Island is a private isle of white-powdered beaches, lapped by turquoise seas. Reachable only by boat, there’s not a car in sight, only lush trails and winding cycle paths. Our deluxe Inclusive Stay fills carefree days with watersports, leisure and fresh-local gastronomy. Kick off your shoes and relax in the Caribbean's finest hideaway resort.
Spontaneity and freedom, the joys of our all-inclusive Jumby Bay Island lifestyle. Fill days with breezy pleasures at our pools and powder white beaches, stroll through lush gardens and free wheel along two kilometres of palm fringed paths.
Dining Options at Jumby Bay
• At the heart of the island is the Jumby Bay Veranda - steps away from the water, welcoming guests daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A generous breakfast is available with choices of a la carte specialties, and a continental selection with fresh breads and pastries. Lunch and dinner offerings transport guests to a seaside Italian trattoria, highlighting home-made pastas from fluffy and light gnocchi, to rustic tagliatelle, and fresh seafood and meat enhanced with Jumby Bay Farm’s own herbs and produce. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code.
• The Estate House is the top fine-dining destination in the Caribbean, combining classic fare with modern island flavors, drawing on the culinary traditions of the West Indies. The circa 1830 plantation house, once the centerpiece of the island’s sugar plantation, includes a main restaurant and the 1830 Bar with three private dining rooms as well as a wine room all inspired by the home's rich history and island traditions. Richly combining the impressions of a traditional colonial home with a contemporary perspective, The Estate House’s design represents a modern interpretation of the Colonial spirit. Dinner is served Friday to Tuesday from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Stop by the 1830 Bar Friday to Tuesday from 6 PM to 12 AM.
• With its spectacular beachside setting, skirting the oceanfront infinity pool that overlooks the Caribbean Sea, The Pool Grille is perfect for those who can’t bear to leave the water’s edge. Serving casual bistro fare for lunch (salads, sandwiches, grilled seafood specialties), in addition to house snacks and refreshing cocktails, smoothies and fresh fruit juices throughout the day, sunbathers can choose to dine under the shaded canopy or order from their lounger. Open for lunch from12 PM to 4 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code.
• Inspired by the colorful West Indian-style food shacks found in small villages throughout Antigua, The Beach Shack offers delicious local street food, such as lobster or chicken wraps/rotis, locally caught fish, ceviche and much more. The Beach Shack is open for informal grab-and-go Caribbean lunch. Open for lunch from 11:30 AM to 4 PM.
Activities & Services at Jumby Bay
Enhancing your stay with some extra therapy, the Jumby Bay Spa offers a curated menu of treatments that combines the use of modern practices from all over the world with ancient healing remedies of the West Indies and African cultures. In the heritage of traditional herbalists, serums are derived from local natural ingredients including coconut, aloe, neem, lemongrass, and other essential oils and spices to organically encourage the regenerative nature of the body, mind and spirit.
The island's iconic half-mile stretch of Jumby Bay Beach is lined with thatched bohios under which guests can lounge in the shade on cushioned chaises. Alternatively, a sprinkling of hammocks, strung between the palms, beckons. Or a sun chair that invites you to dip your feet into the softly lapping sea. Or the Beach Bar, a traditional open bungalow that sits midway on the shore.
Jumby Bay is an aquatic sanctuary offering three alluring pools, each with its own personality. The beachfront Jumby Bay Pool is a designated space for quiet relaxation, framed by towering royal palms with an elevated infinity edge pool that cascades towards the tranquilizing ocean just beyond. The family friendly Veranda Pool, set amidst a tropical garden offers a classic setting that is perfect for swimming laps or family pool time. The Infinity Pool at the Pool Grille offers a tranquil and cooling respite from the Antiguan sun, perfect for sun-worshippers, and those wanting to take a cooling dip before lunch.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri