COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
NoKu Beach House is a glittering star among Seminyak's rare beachfront villas. With six sumptuous en suite bedrooms and a legion of 25 professional staff it is one of Bali's ultimate, destination villas.
This fabulous Alex Zabotto-Bentley-designed residence combines ancient and modern to create a lush tropical oasis with extravagant views over the Indian Ocean and Bali's famed sunsets. Gigantic marshmallow daybeds, a huge covered dining terrace and a relaxation bale overlook the 27-metre pool and tropical garden. A private spa and plunge pool within a serene walled garden is just one of the secret hideaways found in this family friendly and event-ready villa, which lays claim to one of the best beach-side spots in chic Seminyak.
NoKu Beach House is a six-bedroom statement of avant-garde Zen design. A cool and calm aesthetic is imbued throughout this exquisite Bali residence, which presents beauty in every corner. Reminiscent of the mythical Shangri-La in James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon', exotic overhanging greenery creates an otherworldly indoor outdoor experience at this tropical oasis.
NoKu Beach House has its own private radio station with playlists developed by some of the world’s most celebrated DJ's. A Void sound system is controlled via a tablet and each room and space has independently controlled sound. The enormous shaded pool bale and dining area has a chill-out space furnished with Arabian style daybeds, and is crowned by a party-perfect sea-view terrace.
Three opulent oceanfront bedrooms have big blue-water views and all six bedrooms are appointed with exquisite linens, sublime finishes, state-of-the-art sound systems and connectivity, plus beautiful tropical bathrooms.
This villa's elegant modern interiors are embellished with custom-made furniture, exclusively designed wall and floor tiles, ancient salvaged wood from throughout the Indonesian archipelago and opulent Moroccan-inspired colour schemes of mint green, navy and turquoise.
The villa's 27-metre swimming pool features shallow sunken areas for chilled sunning - just a stone’s throw from the beach, while a private walled spa with a mosaic-tiled plunge pool is accessed through a stunning colonnade featuring Japanese-influenced ponds and a waterfall.
• Mobile and landline phone available to guests for local calls
• Tablet controlled integrated Void sound system; movie projector in the media room; satellite programming and Apple TV
• Safety deposit box
• Western dishes and authentic Asian specialties are served from a priced menu and prepared by the villa's private chef and kitchen team. Special diets and guest requests are accommodated whenever possible.
• The villa's private spa has a plunge pool and massage beds. Treatments are carried out by professional spa therapists on request (extra cost applies).
Two extra beds are available(Additional charges apply)
NoKu Beach House is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and service that include:
• Daily breakfast
• Wireless internet access
• Car and driver at a special rate of $35 per day for eight hours (cost of gas is extra)
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including a full time manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Airport transfers (conditions apply)
NoKu Beach House faces the beach at the end of a quiet lane and only a short distance from some of Bali’s most fabulous cafes, bars and restaurants. Seminyak is the chic centre of Bali with a buzzing lifestyle that encompasses casual and fine dining, beach bars, day and night clubs, excellent shopping from upmarket boutiques to local markets and beautiful art galleries. Kids will love the skate parks and cinemas and be amazed by the colourful daily ceremonies that take place on the streets and in the temples of beautiful Bali.
0.75 km to GadoGado
0.8 km to Anantara Seminyak
1 km to Ku De Ta
6.6 km to Kuta
13 km to Canggu
17.1 km to Sanur
18.5 km to Nusa Dua
27.3 km to Uluwatu Temple
32 km to Ubud
• The ultra hip beach club Ku De Ta with its sensational fine dining restaurant Mejakawi - plus the trendy La Plancha with its beanbags and umbrellas on the sand at sunset, are just a short beach stroll away from the villa.
• Hot new dining favourites with both locals and expats are round the corner in Petitenget. While the super retro Luna Dua restaurant is 50-metres away.
• Explore world-class boutiques, gorgeous contemporary art galleries and exotic temples all within minutes of the villa.
• Head to the world famous Omnia Day Club for multiple cliff top pools, amazing views and world class dining and visit the important sea temple of Uluwatu where you can witness the amazing fire dance performed daily.
• Bali has brilliant cooking classes, sporting activities such as golf, fishing and snorkeling trips.
• The divine seafood dinners at the famous Jimbaran fish restaurant never lose their style of bare foot chic.
• A day trip to Ubud - the spiritual and artistic heart of Bali – is a must do and return home via Bali’s hippest destination in Canggu for sundowners on the black sand.
• If surfing is your passion then the beach is front and centre with world-class breaks for the expert, gentle waves for the beginner and brilliant sunsets for the audience.
• For an amazing cultural immersion head to the important Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where spectacular Balinese ceremonies are often observed while listening to the haunting sound of a traditional Balinese devotional orchestra. Ask your villa manager who will happily give insider knowledge on local ceremonies or cultural events that will take place during your stay.