The stylish villa is designed and equipped to the highest luxury standard. It boasts a spacious living and dining room with cozy fireplace, a kitchenette (not suitable for cooking), a guest toilet and an elegantly appointed master bedroom with a comfortable sitting area, walk-in closet and luxury bathroom. Furthermore, the villa offers a large terrace with outdoor seating, leading on to the private garden.
Each of the elegant bedrooms offers a large luxury bathroom and walk-in closet, complemented by a comfortable lounge with a private terrace leading on to the gardens and views across the Atlantic Ocean.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Peak||Jun 27 2021 to Aug 29 2021||€4,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Aug 30 2021 to Sep 26 2021||€3,750 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 27 2021 to Oct 31 2021||€3,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2021 to Mar 31 2022||€2,000 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Apr 1 2022 to Apr 30 2022||€2,500 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||May 1 2022 to May 22 2022||€3,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||May 23 2022 to Jun 26 2022||€3,750 per Night||5 Nights|
|Peak||Jun 27 2022 to Aug 29 2022||€4,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Aug 30 2022 to Sep 26 2022||€3,750 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 27 2022 to Oct 31 2022||€3,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|• Two additional beds can be arranged for an additional cost|
• Kitchenette (not suitable for cooking)
Villa Al-Mar is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Welcome VIP treatment (champagne, tea, sugar, seasonal fruit and olive oil)
• VIP care package (one bottle of white wine, one bottle of red wine, two beers, soft drinks and mineral water)
• Daily housekeeping service
• Change of linens and towels (twice weekly)
• Butler service
• Pool maintenance (weekly)
• Utilities (electricity consumption, air conditioning, gas and water)
• Wireless internet access and cable TV
• Farewell gift
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Chef, waiter and bartender service
• Airport transfer
• Private driver
• Well-being services (massages, yoga and mindfulness sessions)
• VILA VITA yacht
• Activities and excursions
|Bedroom 1||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
VILA VITA Parc, Portugal
Welcome to VILA VITA Parc. Celebrate the best of Portugal.
Dining at VILA VITA Parc
• With spectacular Atlantic views, Ocean Restaurant offers the perfect combination of sublime food, seamless service and an atmosphere of casual elegance, and has held two Michelin stars since 2011 - a tribute to Hans Neuner and his team. Open Wednesday to Sunday from 7 PM to 10 PM. Reservation required.
• Located at the Piazetta, VILA VITA Parc's characteristic and romantic piazza of Mediterranean inspiration, Adega Restaurant offers an extraordinary selection of attractive and tasty tapas and regional specialties from all over the country, including the islands of Madeira and Azores, and the Portuguese-influenced countries around the world. Open daily from 3 PM to 9:30 PM.
• Bela Vita Restaurant, located in VILA VITA Parc's main building and one of the two restaurants at the resort where breakfast is served daily, is characterized by an urban retro-chic decor. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 10 PM.
• Walking into Aladin Grill for the first time is always accompanied by a surprised look from its visitors. The Arab influence, still visible today throughout the Algarve, is predominant in the interior design in shades of blue and gold of this restaurant located at VILA VITA Parc's Clubhouse. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Arte Nautica is one of VILA VITA Parc's offsite restaurants. Located directly on the beach at Armacao de Pera, it is characterized by its chic, romantic and relaxed atmosphere. Open from lunch from 10 AM onward and dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The well-versed sommeliers at Cave de Vinhos guide guests through the nuanced flavours of various vintages during wine and cheese tastings, up to 20 persons, complemented by traditional Portuguese tapas, homemade bread and olive oil from Herdade dos Grous, VILA VITA Parc's own farm and vineyard in Alentejo. Open daily on request.
• With a zen and relaxed atmosphere, a decoration inspired by Japanese culture and tradition, mixed with a sophisticated and modern style, high quality ingredients, innovative culinary techniques and a privileged view over the Atlantic Ocean, Mizu Teppanyaki is one of the most recent additions to VILA VITA Parc's world of gastronomic offer. Open Thursday to Monday from 7 PM to 11 PM. Reservation is advised. Children 6 years and older are welcome, children must be 12 years or older to enter Teppanyaki Bar.
• Refreshing wines and champagnes complement the combo boxes at Sushi Garden, but also other bits and bites, such as our deluxe organic beef burger, papaya salad or homemade falafel. A great spot to enjoy a light meal with sweeping sea views over the Atlantic. Open Thursday to Monday from 12:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
• With an interior entirely lined with 120-year-old vintage wood, stepping into the Biergarten feels like you’re being transported to a rustic chalet in the Alps. The decoration, cozy and traditional, contributes to the location’s unique convivial atmosphere, typical of the best German beer gardens. Open daily from 12:30 PM to 10 PM.
• Located at VILA VITA Parc's Clubhouse, Atlantico Restaurant features an elegant and sophisticated interior design in shades of blue that makes it seem like the ocean extends itself into the restaurant. It offers one of the best views of the resort's subtropical gardens and infinity pool, across to the horizon, particularly from its terrace, which is the most sought-after area in the restaurant. Open for breakfast from 8 AM to 11 AM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. Reservation recommended.
• Whale Restaurant is the definition of relaxation. With a decor in shades of white, interrupted here and there by bright colours that surprise the sight, a terrace with direct access to the infinity pool and views over the subtropical gardens at VILA VITA Parc and the intense blue of the Atlantic Ocean, Whale is guaranteed to offer you relaxed moments with a summer feel, regardless of the time of the year. Open daily from 12:30 PM to 10 PM.
• The social hub of VILA VITA Parc, by day the Oasis Bar & Terrace offers a relaxing place to enjoy the hotel's atmosphere, adjacent to the hotel lobby. A light menu is always available. By night, experience the transformation as the Oasis Bar becomes the centre of evening activity. Open daily from 9:30 AM to 1:30 AM.
• For an ultra-luxury pool and ocean-side experience, go to the Whale Pool Lounge & Bar, with floating daybeds and sleek cabanas overlooking the infinity pool, fully equipped with chill-out sounds - and even smartphone charging points, so you don’t miss an opportunity to share unforgettable moments! Open daily from 10 AM to 6:30 PM. Children age 12 and older are welcome.
• The Delfim Bar is located in the Main Building next to the heated indoor pool of the Delfim Health Club. Here you can enjoy a variety of freshly pressed juices, refreshments, ice cream, milkshakes and sandwiches. Open daily from 10 AM to 6:30 PM.
• With panoramic views of the resort and the ocean, Manzar Terrace, located above the Clubhouse, has a distinct Moroccan flair and is ideal for pre-dinner cocktails and private events for up to 80 people. For adults only.
• The Palm Bar is located in the heart of Oasis Parc overlooking the 400 square metre pool with a swim up bar and offers light fresh salads, original wraps, curries and refreshments throughout the day. Private cabanas can be rented for the day at an additional cost. Open during summer only from 9 AM to 6:30 PM.
• Put on your dancing shoes and try out your disco moves at the new V-Club Disco Bar, and enjoy one of the signature cocktails prepared craftily by our expert Mixologists. Open on request for private events. For adults only.
• With unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, the outdoor Garden Bar is located on the lawn close to the Residence and is the ideal venue to enjoy a relaxing beverage in the sun whilst appreciating the views. Open during summer from 10 AM to 6:30 PM.
Health and Well-being at VILLA VITA Parc
Located in its own separate building, VILA VITA Spa by Sisley is a true sanctuary, a refuge that promises utter relaxation. Take your pick from a range of well-being therapies and beauty treatments that utilize products from leading French skincare brand Sisley. The state-of-the-art spa is a collaboration with the iconic French skin-care brand, Sisley Paris. A top-level sanctuary of wellness where guests are cosseted from the stresses and strains of the outside world, the spa presents a range of treatments, many of which incorporate products featuring botanical extracts and essential oils. Relax with a pore-tightening facial, a toning body treatment or a medical-grade pedi-cure from legendary podiatrist Margaret Dabbs.
Make use of Delfim Health Club's top-of-the-range fitness facilities. Swim laps in the indoor pool (which also features an open-air section), challenge yourself with cardio and strength training sessions in the fully-equipped EnerGym and practice sun salutations during yoga sessions. Personal trainers are at guests' disposal and can provide expert training tips and pointers. You can also arrange for personal-trainer led private or group workouts during your stay at VILA VITA Parc.
Following a stylish re-design in 2017, the La Biosthetique Hair Spa Salon at VILA VITA Parc showcases an entirely new, sophisticated, and elegant vibe. In addition to the hair treatment area, there is also a barber and male grooming section, and a manicure station. The services offered include cuts, styling, and special hair treatments for women, men and children; bridal wedding hair or styling for special occasions such as New Year or landmark birthdays; as well as deep conditioning treatments, highlights, colour and braiding.
In order to promote a holistic approach to wellness, a brand new Yoga Pavilion has been developed at VILA VITA Spa by Sisley. Several classes of Yoga are available, including Aerial Yoga, a new trend that promotes a feeling of lightness and happiness while relieving tension in the spine and improving blood flow.
Sports at VILLA VITA Parc
There are countless opportunities to improve your golf game at VILA VITA Parc. Tighten up your short game at the 9-hole Pitch & Putt practice course (a par-3 course) or work on your swing at our clifftop driving range, where a fabulous ocean backdrop awaits.
Tennis enthusiasts, whether fair-weather players seeking a few casual summer sets or wannabe pros who take their game much more seriously, will find an experience to suit their skills. Two well-maintained clay courts and one hard court (with Multi-sport surfacing) are available at VILA VITA Parc, and equipment can be rented.
Embracing its flawless coastal surroundings, VILA VITA Parc provides guests with an extensive selection of water activities that will take them both above and below the surface. Activities include snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, water skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and much more!
Family Experiences at VILLA VITA Parc
Annabella's Kids Park offers an array of fun and educational activities for children aged between 4 and 11. Kids can expend some of their energy on the slides, swings and trampolines of the adventure playground or by taking part in arranged sports games within the resort, before getting creative during painting and baking sessions in our versatile playroom.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097