The One of a Kind Oceanfront Experience of the Villas Grace Bay Penthouse rivals the world's grandest hotel suites. Private elevator access brings guests to this exceptional 6,430 square foot penthouse which spans 130 feet across Grace Bay Beach and includes 2,000 square feet of oceanfront terrace, partially covered by a Mediterranean-style pergola. The suite has three oceanfront master bedrooms, two large terraces, and a garden view bedroom with two queen beds. The wall-to-wall glass sliding doors of the great room open to an oceanfront terrace merging the indoors and outdoors with dramatic views of Grace Bay. Other features include 11-foot ceilings' one media room (can double as a bedroom), Bose sound system and wireless internet in every room, four bathrooms, one laundry room and one laundry closet. Many interior elements have been hand-selected and imported from across the globe. The penthouse offers luxury, privacy and spectacular views of the turquoise water and powder white beach of Grace Bay.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at rate: peak season||Jan 5 2021 to Apr 18 2021||$5,990 per Night||3 Nights|
|Starting at rate: shoulder season||Apr 19 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$3,740 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are starting at rates and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
The suites and villas at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Exclusive access to dedicated Estate amenities (incl. pool, cabanas, lobby and more)
• Complimentary onsite Kids Town children's program
• Complimentary American breakfast served daily in-restaurant
• Complimentary shuttle for dining to Grace Bay Club or West Bay Club
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Complimentary wireless Internet access, local and long-distance phone calls from villa
• Non-motorized water sports equipment (i.e. paddle board and snorkelling equipment)
• Pool and beach setup daily
• Access to pools, fitness center, business center and many more resort services
• Housekeeping services twice daily
• Welcome drink
• Welcome amenity
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Welcome to Grace Bay Club, a renowned Turks & Caicos resort where handmade Caribbean experiences are realized. The relaxed sophistication of our oceanfront accommodation in the Turks & Caicos hotel infuses the all-suite resort with an authentic, Caribbean flavour. On our expansive 11-acre property, our guests experience a luxurious sense of space directly on the renowned shores of Grace Bay Beach.
THE HOTEL BUILDING
Our renowned Caribbean, Turks & Caicos hotel building is situated on award-winning Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales. Weaving timeless elegance with the authentic spirit of Turks & Caicos, the adults-only Hotel building caters to guests aged 16 years and older with a range of accommodations, from Junior Suites to our Two Bedroom Suites that offer up to 2,200 square feet of luxurious accommodation. Each suite has an oceanfront private balcony or patio, along with a kitchenette.
THE VILLAS SUITES
The Villas Suites bring a family-friendly atmosphere to resort living. Each of our 38 suites in this family-friendly section has an ocean view and offers from 600 square feet to 6,340 square feet of living space. All suites in The Villas Suites are located in four exclusive five-story buildings and provide privacy and tranquillity. Situated on stunning Grace Bay, the complex is configured with accommodations ranging from cozy junior suites to spectacular penthouse suites.
The Estate at Grace Bay Club offers our guests enhanced exclusivity, luxury, amenities and privacy. This Caribbean Estate is a collection of 22-custom-designed, exceptionally elegant residences. Each of these family-friendly ocean-view homes, located on the renowned Grace Bay, blends contemporary design with the distinct charm of our beachfront location. From Junior Residences to our luxury-defining Penthouse Residence, coming home to The Estate is like coming home to one's own Turks and Caicos beach house. The Estate includes exclusive facilities such as a poolside bar, poolside cabanas and lounges, a 25-metre lap pool, beach beds, a Jacuzzi, a kids' splash pool and a welcome lounge, making it a true resort within a resort.
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure/pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
• Choose from our range of treatments designed for men and women. Select from our facial, body or massage therapies, or speak with one of our trained therapists to create a combination of therapies unique to you.
• Three and four-hour spa packages combine special treatments for a complete pampering.
• Our fitness center allows you to maintain your workout schedule while relaxing with us. Choose from our range of the latest equipment including Life Fitness machines and free weights.
• Whether it's a kayaking tour of a local marine preserve or a trip to North Caicos to see the flamingos, our eco-inspired full-day and half-day excursions celebrate discovery. Our extreme excursions are ideal for our teen guests.
• Explore our list of onsite programs. Available daily, mornings are complimentary and are dedicated to on-site activities such as arts and crafts and water sports. Our sample schedule gives you a sense of the breadth of options available at our Kids Town. Remember, afternoons also offer exciting off-property eco-excursions like semi-submarine, snorkelling, and horseback riding for an additional fee.
• The Very Important Kids (VIK) package offer exclusive amenities to our guests' aged infant to 17. From welcome greetings and an evening in-suite amenity to unlimited use of the Kids Town playroom, Treehouse area and water sports, our VIK packages treat our youngest guests to a very fun surprise.
BEACH AND POOLS
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks & Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools.
The Provo Golf Club is located only one-half mile from Grace Bay Club, offering an 18-hole championship golf course.
• Par-72, 6,705 yards
• 4-star rating in Golf Digest magazine 2007 and 2008
• Motorized carts and golf club rental available
• $165 green fee (includes golf cart, subject to change without notice)
Yoga is meant to challenge and enrich us while complementing our experience of life. Creating a supportive atmosphere in your suite, in our fitness facility or on the beach, yoga practitioners will find plentiful options for a fulfilling experience that promotes peace and tranquillity through their stays at Grace Bay Club
• Complimentary yoga is also offered near the infinity edge of the Adult Pool most Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings (subject to change and cancellation without notice)
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097