Couples staying a minimum of five nights will receive a resort credit of $50 to spend towards food and beverage, spa treatment, spa or tours (no cash refunds or any unused portion of the credit). Couples will also receive breakfast in bed on their first morning at the resort. This offer can not be combined with other offers or promotions.
Honeymoon & Anniversary Offer
Honeymooners and anniversary guests staying a minimum of seven nights will receive a resort credit of $100 to spend towards food and beverage, spa treatment, spa or tours (no cash refunds or any unused portion of the credit).
Enjoy the best of island living from our St Lucia Luxury Three Bedroom Beachfront Villas with upgraded modern furnishings, spacious bedrooms and en suite bathrooms, a private terrace and a residential pool perfect for lounging and dining. Located just steps from the beach with access to our St Lucia resort's world-class amenities, these exceptional villas offer everything a family needs to make unforgettable memories.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 16 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$5,316 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$6,180 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 15 2022||$5,640 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 16 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$5,316 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$6,180 per Night||7 Nights|
|Accommodation Levy||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are all-inclusive and based on six adults, for alternative occupancy contact a reservations manager for more information.
Premium All-Inclusive Package
Windjammer Landing's Premium All-Inclusive provides a hassle-free, leave the work to us, an experience that you will never forget. Luxury brands of alcohol are not included and will be offered an additional cost. The All-Inclusive Package includes:
• Unlimited food and drinks
• Unlimited a la carte dining in five restaurants
• Access to motorized and non-motorized water sports
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Wine and champagne by the bottle
• Luxury alcohol brands
• Grocery pre-stock
• Spa treatments and excursions
• Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Airport transfer and car rental
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Queen||4 Guests|
|Suite 3||2 Queen
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
Windjammer Landing Beach Resort, St. Lucia
Tucked away on a lush hillside along the cobalt Caribbean Sea, Windjammer Landing Beach Resort is unlike any destination you’ve witnessed. Bringing to mind the beauty and charm of a picturesque Mediterranean village, our stunning island retreat beckons with secluded villas, luxury amenities, and friendly Lucian hospitality. Perfect for families, honeymooners, and couples, the hillside resort features spacious accommodations, sparkling swimming pools, an array of motorized sports, and world-class dining experiences. Kids and teens also love our pizza parties, coconut bowling, dance lessons, and more. Book a spa treatment, celebrate a special occasion, or simply relax on the in-water hammocks.
Windjammer Landing is nestled on 60 acres of St Lucia's northwest coast in Labrelotte Bay, offering exclusive access to 64,000 square feet of powdery white sand and unrivaled views of the surrounding tropical landscape.
Culinary Choices at Windjammer Landing Range From Casual to Fine Dining with the Added Flair of Warm St Lucian Hospitality.
• Upper Deck is a renowned St Lucia steakhouse and seafood grill showcasing the island's legendary sunsets and Caribbean views. Serving exceptional meals in a multi-level setting, Upper Deck is a favorite among guests who have an appetite for something special. Dine on Certified Angus Beef and freshly caught seafood from an a la carte menu offering a choice of preparation methods, sauces, and accompaniments to customize your meal. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• Papa Don's is a hillside oasis with a romantic, open-air atmosphere. This Italian restaurant serves rustic regional dishes made with the freshest seasonal ingredients. Menu items include Saltimbocca, Chicken Piccata Milanese, and Champagne Shrimp Risotto, to name just a few. More casual meals like pizza and a selection of pasta options are also available. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• Dragonfly overlooks the secluded beach and main pool area and is a favorite among guests. Order breakfast from the a la carte menu or enjoy a wide array of hearty options from our daily morning buffet including cooked-to-order omelets or eggs any style. For dinner, Tuesday night is Caribbean Buffet night where you can sample local island cuisine from Callaloo Soup to Saint Lucia’s national dish, Green Fig and Salt Fish. Friday night has become a favorite for our guests because of its local flare. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• Situated on the picturesque 64,000 square-foot crescent-shaped beach, Embers is a casual setting with exceptional culinary standards. Sit back with a drink while enjoying your favorite sporting events and dine on a hearty lunch or snack on appetizers while you watch. The menu is filled with grilled specialties including the signature and ever-popular Jerk Chicken Wrap, Fish Tacos, Embers Burger, and Pulled Jerk Pork Sandwich. Adjacent to Embers is Toppers Ice Cream Shack, serving locally made ice cream and sorbets in a variety of flavors.
• Jammer's is located beachside that offers a comfortable, yet lively atmosphere. Enjoy salads, roti, burgers, homemade soups, and more from our lunch menu. Choose from both local cuisine and international fare for dinner: Mango Rum Shrimp, Tamarind Glazed Chicken Breast, and Steak Frites are popular choices. Enjoy nightly musical entertainment with your meal in the Jammer's gazebo including a limbo and flame-eater show every Tuesday evening. Open for lunch from 11:30 AM to 6 PM and dinner from 5:30 PM to 10 PM.
• Looking for St Lucia bars with a tiki feel? 96 degrees in the Shade is located under a tiki hut right along the shoreline and is open from 11 AM to 4 PM.
• If you're looking for St Lucia nightlife options, check out Jammer's Bar. Located in Jammer's restaurant between the main pool area and the beach, Jammer's is the spot for socializing and dancing to nightly live entertainment ranging in genres from jazz and pop, to steel pan and Caribbean soca (soul and calypso). Be sure to try the award-winning frozen drink named after the longitude and latitude of the island, 11x61. Open from 11 AM to 1 AM.
Multitude of Activities and 64,000 Square Feet of Plush Sand Beachfront. Just Some of the Qualities That Make Windjammer Landing One of the Top St Lucian Resorts.
One of the best beaches in St Lucia is right here at Windjammer Landing, a 1,500-foot-long, 64,000-square-foot stretch of white sand beach - one of the most spacious on the island. Although many accommodations have their own private plunge pool, there are also six resort swimming pools including two which are perfect for smaller children, a larger main pool and three more secluded pools for more exclusivity.
Just a short boardwalk away, you will find the watersports facility, where our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you select a water activity. Non-motorized water sports are complimentary to all guests and include windsurfing, pedal boating, paddle boarding, tube rides, snorkeling, kayaking, and Hobie Cat sailing. For a small fee, kneeboarding, water skiing, and wakeboarding. Lessons for windsurfing, sailing, and water skiing are also available and can be arranged.
Windjammer Landing is home to Eastern Caribbean Diving, a fully-equipped dive shop and PADI International Resort Association Member. The shop offers daily snorkel and dive trips for beginners and certified divers alike, to walls, wrecks, and reefs. Windjammer Landing is also the only resort on the island to offer children's diving lessons. Expert instruction is available - from Bubblemaker to advanced certification - along with specialty programs such as Underwater Photography, Emergency First Response, Deep Diver, Underwater Videography, Underwater Naturalist, and more.
Complementing its idyllic setting overlooking Labrelotte Bay, The Spa at Windjammer Landing is a haven where you can harness your energy and reconnect with your health and wellbeing. This vibrant sanctuary on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia holds a strong connection to the region’s warm people and welcoming culture. At the St Lucia spa, the healing power of nature is your guide to your best self. From traditional treatments to modern rituals, our palette of offerings is the perfect recipe for inner balance and outer peace.
• 5,00 square feet of dedicated spa and wellness space
• Four private treatment room
• Two couples suites
• Private Japanese soak tub and outdoor shower
• Juice bar and herb garden
• His and her steam rooms, relaxation lounge and hair and nail salon
• Retail boutique
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097