Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma located on the world-famous Seven Mile Beach of Negril, lines the The Premium Ocean View Suite features modern, stylish décor with one king bed accompanied by a sofa bed, or two double beds. This oversized suite comes equipped with direct access to the lazy room and vistas of Negri's turquoise blue beach. Another mojito, please!
All suites come equipped with daily stocked in-room mini bar, rainforest style shower, plush bathrobes, slippers, turndown service, aromatherapy pillow menu, laptop size digital safe, iron and board, coffee maker, and balcony or terrace featuring circular shaped day beds.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Jan 5 2022 to Jan 31 2022||$1,062 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Feb 1 2022 to Mar 27 2022||$1,032 per Night||7 Nights|
|Peak||Mar 28 2022 to Apr 3 2022||$1,240 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 4 2022 to Jun 20 2022||$1,032 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jun 21 2022 to Aug 15 2022||$1,098 per Night||7 Nights|
|Shoulder||Aug 16 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,002 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 23 2022||$1,062 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 24 2022 to Dec 26 2022||$1,366 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2022 to Jan 4 2023||$1,654 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Taxes and gratuities are included in the rate
• Rates are based on two adults, for alternative occupancy contact a Rental Escapes villa specialist for pricing
• Maximum occupancy: two adults and two children, or two adults and one teenager, or one adult and two teens, or one adult and one child and one teen
Azul Beach Resort Negril is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Glass of sparkling wine or locally inspired beverage, children's smoothie or chocolate milk upon arrival
• All local and selected international premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and juices
• All meals and specialty gourmet bites
• Access to swimming pools, children splash park, fitness centre and non-motorized water sports
• Minibar with soft drinks, water and beer (restocked once per day)
|Bedroom 1||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
Azul Beach Resort Negril, Jamaica
Discover an all-inclusive escape embraced by some of the most beautiful beachfront in Jamaica. Azul Beach Resort Negril combines Karisma's all-inclusive luxury with a Caribbean paradise brimming with beauty. Explore our dreamy accommodations, impeccable service, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences - and catch one of the world's best sunsets at the same time.
Dining Options at Azul Beach Resort Negril
• Ackee is an oceanfront restaurant offering local and Caribbean specialties with an emphasis on Jamaican spices and flavors. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 9 PM. Resort casual dinner dress code.
• Sunset will never be the same. Stop by the Amber Oceanfront Bar for tropical cocktails, music and the colours of the Caribbean sky in the heart of the resort and right on Seven Mile Beach. Open from 10 AM to 11 PM. Resort casual dinner dress code.
• Located on the beachfront patio of Garfield Restaurant, Beach House Bar serves refreshing cocktails and creative non-alcoholic refreshments right on the sand. Open from 10 AM to 10 PM. Resort casual dinner dress code.
• Noted for unsurpassed service, celebrates wines and ocean views, Di Romagna features fine Italian cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients and plenty of Italian flavour. Open from 6 PM to 9 PM. Resort casual dinner dress code.
• Have lunch right on the beach at Garfield Beach House, Jamaican style. Enjoy barbecue jerk pork and chicken, burgers, cocoa bread, rice and peas, daily paella and more. Open from 12 PM to 3:30 PM. Resort casual dinner dress code.
• Lunch is easy at West End Terrace, the oceanfront eatery and ice cream parlor. The menu is filled with delicious paninis and wraps made to order with a wide variety of dips and sauces. Then choose your ice cream flavour and toppings of choice. Open from 11 AM to 5 PM.
• Inspired by Bob Nesta, the Reggae-themed Nesta Rasta Lounge features a wide selection of Rums and a premium cocktail menu. A DJ or band performs nightly, so you can sway to the rhythm of the beat. Adults over the age of 18 only. Open from 6 PM to 2 AM.
• Contemporary design, air conditioned, Mahogany offers a wide variety of breakfast international and Jamaican favourites. Dinners are a culinary compilation of food from different parts of the globe. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 11 AM and dinner from 6 PM to 9 PM. Resort casual dinner dress code.
Activities and Experiences at Azul Beach Resort Negril
Negril is not only known for its world famous Seven Mile Beach but also as one of the most popular areas for scuba diving in Jamaica. Located on the west coast of the island, adventurists can explore the Negril Coral Reef and more during this exciting excursion.
Guests can enjoy the fully equipped fitness centre daily from 6 AM to 11 PM, age 16 and over with a wide variety of equipment and classes to choose from.
A Zen-like ambiance fills the more than 9,400-square foot Vassa Spa, along with a tempting menu of services all dedicated to your relaxation and rejuvenation. Vassa Spa features nine luxurious treatment suites including the Couples Suite, Master Suite and a Bridal Suite to make her special day a one-of-a-kind experience.
Your kids never forget the fun they had at Azulitos Playhouse. With fully themed activities planned every day and trained professionals always ready to encourage play, this is a fan favorite at Azul Beach Resort Negril. It's a parent favorite, too. Because after you drop the kids off for supervised awesomeness, you're free to explore on your own and enjoy gourmet inclusive dining, Vassa Spa, king Bali beach beds with butler service and the beautiful beaches of Negril.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097