Enjoy cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, palapa roofs and stone, and immerse yourself in complete relaxation. French doors lead to a private terrace with views of lush, calming tropical gardens or the stunning and soothing azure sea.
This Penthouse Suite has a stunning ocean view with a private terrace to enjoy it on. It is located on the third floor accessed by a private elevator. Inside you'll find marble bathrooms with a whirlpool and separate rain shower along with one king-sized bed. You can also enjoy a meal at the table seating four or relax on the sofa at the end of the day of soaking up the sun.
You will enjoy elegant Bvlgari bath amenities, a large soaking tub, fine quality linens, and 24-hour in-suite dining. All suites are also smoke-free.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|18 Apr - 13 Nov||Apr 18 2021 to Nov 13 2021||$2,183 per Night||4 Nights|
|14 Nov - 22 Dec||Nov 14 2021 to Dec 22 2021||$2,226 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are based on double occupancy.
The Penthouse Suite at the Zoetry All-Inclusive Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this suite is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
• Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
• 24-hour private in-suite dining
• Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
• Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
• Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
• No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
• Dominican beach bag in room
• Aromatherapy pillows and linen scents
• Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
• Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience
• Complimentary 45-minute horseback ride (1 per guest per stay, reservations required)
• Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
• Butler Service
• Plush bathrobes and slippers
• Housekeeping service three times per day
• Nightly turn-down service
• A fresh bottle of sparkling wine with fresh fruit in room each day
• Twice daily refreshed mini-bar
• Air conditioning with individual control
• Pillow menu
• Unlimited worldwide calling
• European and American electrical outlets
• In-suite tablet and comfort Apps
• Access to sauna, steam room, sensation shower, and whirlpool.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Intertek Cristal
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
Zoetry Agua All-Inclusive Resort, Dominican Republic
The Greek words 'Zoë' meaning 'life' and 'poetry' meaning 'artful creation', led to the creation of Zoetry - The Art of Life®. One of the purest expressions of that art is found here in the Dominican Republic, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. Your luxurious abode will be one of 96 exclusive cane-thatched suites, each featuring natural stone accents, hardwood floors and of course, utterly romantic and secluded garden or oceanfront setting. Although we are just over an hour from Punta Cana International Airport, the days and evenings here bear no resemblance to the hectic tempo of ordinary everyday living.
Here you will experience a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, romance and personal attention, as well as social and environmental responsibility. This includes healthy gourmet dining at multiple international restaurants and lounges serving unlimited top-shelf spirits, a tranquil tropical spa and unique opportunities for educational and cultural enrichment - all made even more extraordinary by the many inclusions of Endless Privileges®.
From your complimentary horseback ride to the complimentary spa treatment, every moment of your time with us will be a total immersion into a world of luxury and well-being. For these and other thoughtful details, we are committed to providing the ultimate luxury experience.
Restaurants | Bars
• Amaya offers European-inspired fusion cuisine from around the world. Formal dress (long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes for men, blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses for women). Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM, late night dinner from 11 PM to 7 AM.
• Premium brand coffee drinks at Coco Cafe. Open from 7 AM to 7 PM.
• Relax beachfront at Indigo with light international fare. Casual dress (Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants with sneakers or sandals, women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up, no bathing suits). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 11 AM and lunch from 12:30 PM to 5 PM.
• Treat your palette to delectable Italian fare at Olena. Casual dress (sneakers or tennis shoes and dress shirts with sleeves, men must wear long pants). Open from 6 PM to 11 PM.
• Experience Piragua, sensational Caribbean cuisine. Casual dress for breakfast and lunch (Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants with sneakers or sandals, no sleeveless shirts for men, women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up, no bathing suits). Formal dress for dinner (long pants and collared shirts with dress shoes for men and blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses with dress shoes for women). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 11 AM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Discover the world of Caribbean cocktails by day at Caicu and be thoroughly entertained all afternoon at our swim-up wet bar. Open from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• Relax in quiet comfort with premium brand beverages at Canoa Lobby Bar. Open from 10 AM to 1 AM.
• Indigo Bar is an oceanfront bar inside the Indigo Restaurant; the perfect place to get your tropical drinks for the beach. Open from 12 PM to 5 PM.
Spa | Fitness
Experience soothing, tension releasing massage along with a wide variety of facial and body treatments by our expert therapists. You can also take advantage of our spa packages. And if exercising makes you feel good, we have what you need to work up a sweat 24-hours a day.
• Body and facial treatments
• Salon services
Continue your workout routine in our state-of-the-art fitness center.
• Exercise bicycle
• Free weights
• Universal machine
• Stair climbers
Less than one hour away from Zoetry Agua sit some of the most famous championship golf courses, designed by P.B. Dye, Jose 'Pepe' Gancedo and Jack Nicklaus to name a few. As guests of Zöetry Agua Punta Cana, be sure to enjoy a round at these nearby golf courses (additional costs apply):
• Cocotal Golf & country Club
• La Cana Golf Course
• Punta Espada Golf Course
• Punta Blanca Golf Course
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097