What could make the Flat Suites even more awesome? Direct access to the pool from your terrace! Your Flat Swim-Up Suite features a private master bedroom with a king bed, smart TV's, a marble bathroom with an shower, double sinks and freestanding tub.
The living room is complete with a pull-out sofa bed, TV, and dining room area. The private balcony is like an outdoor living room, furnished with a round daybed for private lounging, napping or snuggling under the stars.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Aug 16 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,048 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 23 2021||$1,110 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 24 2021 to Dec 26 2021||$1,522 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2021 to Jan 4 2022||$1,818 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|• Rates are based on two adults|
• Maximum occupancy: three adults, or two adults and three children, or two adults, one teen and one child
• Taxes and gratuities are included in the rate
The Flat Swim-Up suites are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• 24-hour room service including a variety of in-room dining cuisine options
• Access to Nickelodeon Place, Sports and Entertainment Centre and fitness centre
• Nickelodeon character meet and greets, and photo ops
• Accommodations as selected
• All gourmet meals and specialty bites
• Award winning wine list to complement our gourmet cuisine
• Baby amenities (delivered upon request)
• Daily and nightly activity programs
• International calls
• Club Nick supervised activities for kids age 4 to 12
• Minibar with beer, water and soft drinks refilled daily
• Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of local and international premium brands
• Valet parking
• Welcome Slime Smoothie for kids and a glass of sparkling wine or Slime Smoothie for adults
• Wireless internet access
|Suite 1||1 King
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts, Dominican Republic
The family that stays together plays together. There's plenty of fun in store for the entire bunch when you check into Nickelodeon Hotel & Resort Punta Cana. Whether you and the crew opt for aqua aerobics, dance classes, snorkeling, mini golf, or any of the other countless activities around the resort, fun is always the name of the game. Take a look at all the enchanting experiences that await you on property and start planning your getaway.
Dining Options with Nickelodeon Hotel & Resort Punta Cana
• Healthy meets delicious at Sugarcane. Meals are cooked to order in the open-plan kitchens using produce and global ingredients to turn all meals into a mouthwateringly memorable experience. Private dining room is available for weddings and events. Located in the Gourmet Village. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM. Lunch is served from 12:30 PM to 3 PM. Dinner is served from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• Start off with focaccia fresh from the oven and follow up with the wide selection of shareable starters. Verdello has a large variety of wines you can choose from and enjoy. Do not leave with trying the house-made Limoncello. Open for dinner six days per week from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. Reservations required.
• At Spacewalker, you and your fellow astronauts will dine on a menu of favorites from the across the galaxy, served by the restaurants' spacewalking staff. Even the cocktails are out of this world! Open for dinner six days per week from 5:30 PM to 9 PM. Reservations required.
• Zest is an interactive family-friendly dining option. Enjoy gourmet food displays and the famed character breakfasts every Saturday and Sunday. Join SpongeBob, Patrick, Dora, Boots, Paw Patrol and the Fairly Off Parents in your jammies for the Pajama Jam, or ninja chop with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles during Turtle Power Breakfast. A fun family breakfast at Zest us the perfect way to start your day! Breakfast is served from 8 AM to 11 AM and lunch is served from 12 PM to 4 PM.
• You've stepped into an authentic Asian culinary adventure, where the dark wood paneling and the gentle sound of running water prepare you for the exquisite Far East flavors of the Wok Wok menu. Open for dinner six days per week from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. Reservations required.
• BRGRS.PH takes the humble hamburger to a whole new level. Stop by the food truck and choose from a selection of burgers, toppings, sauces and freshly-baked buns which are specifically designed for each burger. Try the Machete Burger, built for a while family, or the Vegetarian Lentil Burger. It will be a burger experience you won't forget. Open for dinner six days per week from 5:30 PM to 10 PM.
• Designed for refined palates, Kitchen 23 by Le Chique - Cuisine d'auteur exemplifies contemporary culinary art. The culinary creations and inspired cocktails take originality and attention to detail to the next level. Using imaginative ingredients and techniques, Kitchen 23 offers molecular and traditional dishes with a flair cannot be found anywhere else. Guests over 18 years of age are welcome. Open for dinner six days per week from 6 PM to 10 PM. Reservations required.
• The good times do not have to stop for food. Aqua Bite, the sunny, splashy area at Nickelodeon Place is just steps from the pool and features kid-friendly, grown-up approved light meals and cold drinks that allow guests to grab something delicious without having to leave Nickelodeon Place. Open from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• Stop at Doppio for a snack break and enjoy a variety or specialty coffees, teas, iced teas, iced coffee and gourmet sweets. Located in the Gourmet Village. Open from 7 AM to 10 PM.
Activities and Excursions at Nickelodeon Hotel & Resort Punta Cana
Rolling out the orange carpet at Nickelodeon Place. In this huge Nickelodeon-themed hotspot, it's all play, all the time, from Aqua Nick to Plaza Orange. Families can mix it up and mingle with their favorite Nickelodeon characters.
Enjoy winding water slides, splash pads, spray grounds and a lazy river ride at Aqua Nick . Join the fun with Nick Live! poolside where guests are pulled right into the action.
Part clubhouse, part artist's studio, Club Nick is the hub for free play as well as more structured activities for families. you'll find a mega ball pit, two-story slide and a whole lot of do-it-yourself Nickelodeon fun, from arts and craft classes to science experiments, along with daily, supervised for kids age 4 to 12.
Visit Nickelodeon Hotel & Resort Punta Cana's NICK KNACKS shop and bring home the ultimate souvenir from your amazing family vacation. Located at the entrance to Nickelodeon Place, NICK KNACKS is chock full of toys, souvenirs, DVD's and apparel for every Nickelodeon fan.
Music, games and island-style fun combine with character experiences at Plaza Orange. Enjoy surprise pop-ups and picture time during the day, followed by WOW Family Fiestas, the famous Orange Carpet Event, dance parties and more at night.
Kids and adults can make their way to the Sports Hub, the resort's dedicated sports facility and entertainment complex. enjoy tennis, archery, basketball, soccer, giant chess and a clubhouse with ping-pong, Foosball and a lounge area.
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana takes you from laughter to luxury with a full menu of world-class treatments at the 14,000-square foot Vassa Spa. The Vassa Spa experience is unlike any other. Feel the soothing embrace of the herbal steam room, dry sauna, chromotherapy showers, bubble beds and whirlpool. Plan a pampering play date with the little ones. Or take an invigorating dip in arctic and warm water pools. And don’t leave the Dominican Republic before you melt into a luscious massage overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea.
Experience Nickelodeon's ultimate honor…being slimed! Aqua Nick goes green during the daily Mass Slimings, where everyone gets doused during the free-flowing celebration. You also have the chance to get lucky and picked during a daily Slime lottery, or sign up for a private Sliming!
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097