The Romantic Pool Suite is the perfect accommodation for couples or guests who love to be surprised. A stay in one of our one bedroom villas is guaranteed. The exact room type is not guaranteed prior to check-in. All Baoase Villas are dreamy and perfect in their own way. So this room type is ideal for guest who have a hard time choosing between those wonderful villas. But love to be amazed at arrival!Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Standard Rate||Jan 3 2023 to Dec 18 2023||$1,295 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Holiday rates are not available, contact a reservations manager for more information.
• Rates are inclusive of resort fee and government tax.
The Romanic Pool Suite equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Continental breakfast buffet with extra items made to order
• Use of beach lounges and chairs, masks and snorkel equipment, kayaks
• Baoase Fitness Centre
• Personal server from 8 AM to 5 PM
• Smart TV, iPad Mini and SONOS sound system
• Mini-bar and coffee/tea making facilities (Nespresso)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Meal Plans: All-Inclusive or Full American Plan
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Baoase Luxury Resort, Curacao
What if everything would be possible? That is where you find Baoase. With its meandering free-form pools, waterfalls, swaying palm trees, and an idyllic private beach it is the luxury resort of the Caribbean - a hidden haven of relaxation, barefoot elegance and impeccable service.
When you are in need of the perfect gift or a reminder of your stay in paradise - our Baoase Boutique offers a wide range of luxury fashion, accessories, swimwear, jewelry, watches, and other gifts. Some of the brands we sell in our boutique are Sundress, Toscana, Hot Lava, Bluemint, Fleur de Pirate, Miss June, Miramar Swimwear, Jesse V Beachwear, Quay, Curaçao Aloe, Coola Suncare, My Jewelry, and Bronzallure. Open daily from 7 AM to 10 PM.
• Baoase Culinary Beach Restaurant & Bar is located at the resort's beautiful beach. The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and is open from 7 AM to 10 PM. The restaurant uses only fresh and high quality ingredients and the menu is regularly updated with new culinary creations.
SPA | FITNESS
Spa Services | Wellness
Unwind, relax and treat yourself to some paradise pampering. At Baoase Luxury Resort, a wide range of spa services are available for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own private villa, suite or in our Massage Gazebo on the beach. Baoase Luxury Resort offers a variety of beauty and body treatments such as body scrubs, packings with 100% aloe vera, massages (several kinds such as relax, deep tissue, hot stone), manicures and pedicures, make-up and hair styling.
Baoase Personal Health Club
Baoase Personal Health Club is a private retreat for health and well being. Reached across the street from the resort, guests and members may use the fitness facilities and private training sessions. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate the extensive facilities with weights and cardiovascular equipment, TV monitoring, warm-up and work-out rooms. Expert staff provides personal training and fitness assessments. Access to the Baoase Personal Health Club is complimentary for registered guests of Baoase Luxury Resort. Personal training sessions are subject to availability and additional charges. Open Monday to Thursday from 6 AM to 9 PM, Friday from 6 AM to 7 PM, Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 12 PM.
• Separate ladies and gentlemen's changing rooms and showers
• Locker facilities and towel service
• Cardiovascular facilities featuring the latest TechnoGym equipment with individual TV monitors
• Certified weight consultants and detox coaches on staff
• One on one personal training packages (extra cost)
• Indoor-outdoor training facilities
• Unique functional training zone Personal Fit Plan
Curacao is an island in the southwestern Caribbean, about 44 miles north of Venezuela, South America and between Aruba and Bonaire. It is part of the Netherlands Antilles, also known as the ABC-Islands and is under the jurisdiction of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
The island of Curacao is unlike any other. We invite you to discover its breathtaking bays, spectacular dive sites, magical marine life, crystal-clear waters, and distinctive colonial architecture. Swing to the rhythm of the Caribbean music, experience the island's diversity and explore the bright local and international cuisine. Whether you are looking for an adventurous trip or romantic getaway, our island is the right destination.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri