Almost entirely reinvented during a recent renovation, Jabberwocky's interiors are Classic Caribbean. The comfortably casual environment is suffused with a soft color palette of neutrals, celadons and ocean blue. Stone flooring and white woodwork throughout create an inviting, crisp tone. Tongue and groove wood ceilings are painted white and feature state-of-the-art recessed lighting. As a result of the open floor plan, the view on arrival into the villa is filled with the turquoise sea beyond. Spaces flow effortlessly from one to the next, from the dining area to living room to the outdoors.
On the ground level, a king bedded guest room offers a private terrace with steps leading down to the pool and a bathroom outfitted with a dressing area, walk-in closet, over-sized double vanity, walk-in shower and niche vanity in stone and teak. Also on the first floor, a twin bedded room offers a lovely private garden terrace and bathroom with shower. The private primary bedroom on the second floor features a four-poster king-sized bed, ocean view balcony with loungers and a primary bath with a dressing area, large double vanity, walk-in closet, soaking tub and rainfall shower head.
Outside, umbrellas and multiple sets of loungers surround a sparkling pool. Guests enjoy captivating views of the ocean from their poolside vantage point as well as access to the beach.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Fall||Oct 10 2023 to Nov 17 2023||$8,300 per Night||5 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 18 2023 to Nov 25 2023||$9,100 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 26 2023 to Dec 18 2023||$8,300 per Night||5 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 4 2024 to Apr 6 2024||$10,300 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 7 2024 to Jun 2 2024||$8,300 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 3 2024 to Aug 25 2024||$6,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable damage waiver (up to $2,000)||$299 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy per bedroom. Additional charges apply for additional guests
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a villa specialist for exact pricing details
• Holiday rates are not available, please inquire
Jabberwocky is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper and laundry
• All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
• Cocktails, house wines by the glass and liquor
• Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
• Villas have private golf cart(s)
• Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
• Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, White Night Beach Barbecue, and much more
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
Jumby Bay Island, Antigua
One of the most beautiful, undisturbed places in the world, Jumby Bay Island is a private isle of white-powdered beaches, lapped by turquoise seas. Reachable only by boat, there’s not a car in sight, only lush trails and winding cycle paths. Our deluxe Inclusive Stay fills carefree days with watersports, leisure and fresh-local gastronomy. Kick off your shoes and relax in the Caribbean's finest hideaway resort.
Spontaneity and freedom, the joys of our all-inclusive Jumby Bay Island lifestyle. Fill days with breezy pleasures at our pools and powder white beaches, stroll through lush gardens and free wheel along two kilometres of palm fringed paths.
Dining Options at Jumby Bay
• At the heart of the island is the Jumby Bay Veranda - steps away from the water, welcoming guests daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A generous breakfast is available with choices of a la carte specialties, and a continental selection with fresh breads and pastries. Lunch and dinner offerings transport guests to a seaside Italian trattoria, highlighting home-made pastas from fluffy and light gnocchi, to rustic tagliatelle, and fresh seafood and meat enhanced with Jumby Bay Farm’s own herbs and produce. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code.
• The Estate House is the top fine-dining destination in the Caribbean, combining classic fare with modern island flavors, drawing on the culinary traditions of the West Indies. The circa 1830 plantation house, once the centerpiece of the island’s sugar plantation, includes a main restaurant and the 1830 Bar with three private dining rooms as well as a wine room all inspired by the home's rich history and island traditions. Richly combining the impressions of a traditional colonial home with a contemporary perspective, The Estate House’s design represents a modern interpretation of the Colonial spirit. Dinner is served Friday to Tuesday from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Stop by the 1830 Bar Friday to Tuesday from 6 PM to 12 AM.
• With its spectacular beachside setting, skirting the oceanfront infinity pool that overlooks the Caribbean Sea, The Pool Grille is perfect for those who can’t bear to leave the water’s edge. Serving casual bistro fare for lunch (salads, sandwiches, grilled seafood specialties), in addition to house snacks and refreshing cocktails, smoothies and fresh fruit juices throughout the day, sunbathers can choose to dine under the shaded canopy or order from their lounger. Open for lunch from12 PM to 4 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code.
• Inspired by the colorful West Indian-style food shacks found in small villages throughout Antigua, The Beach Shack offers delicious local street food, such as lobster or chicken wraps/rotis, locally caught fish, ceviche and much more. The Beach Shack is open for informal grab-and-go Caribbean lunch. Open for lunch from 11:30 AM to 4 PM.
Activities & Services at Jumby Bay
Enhancing your stay with some extra therapy, the Jumby Bay Spa offers a curated menu of treatments that combines the use of modern practices from all over the world with ancient healing remedies of the West Indies and African cultures. In the heritage of traditional herbalists, serums are derived from local natural ingredients including coconut, aloe, neem, lemongrass, and other essential oils and spices to organically encourage the regenerative nature of the body, mind and spirit.
The island's iconic half-mile stretch of Jumby Bay Beach is lined with thatched bohios under which guests can lounge in the shade on cushioned chaises. Alternatively, a sprinkling of hammocks, strung between the palms, beckons. Or a sun chair that invites you to dip your feet into the softly lapping sea. Or the Beach Bar, a traditional open bungalow that sits midway on the shore.
Jumby Bay is an aquatic sanctuary offering three alluring pools, each with its own personality. The beachfront Jumby Bay Pool is a designated space for quiet relaxation, framed by towering royal palms with an elevated infinity edge pool that cascades towards the tranquilizing ocean just beyond. The family friendly Veranda Pool, set amidst a tropical garden offers a classic setting that is perfect for swimming laps or family pool time. The Infinity Pool at the Pool Grille offers a tranquil and cooling respite from the Antiguan sun, perfect for sun-worshippers, and those wanting to take a cooling dip before lunch.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri