The two-bedroom overwater COMO Villa sits above the lagoon and has a large pool. The COMO Villa also comes with its own private pool and butler, making this COMO Maalifushi's ultimate luxury experience, with two large bedrooms suitable for two couples sharing, as well as families.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid Season||Jul 1 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$8,070 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$9,744 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$13,410 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are based on the standard occupancy of four guests. The maximum occupancy is five adults, or four adults and two children. Please inquire for additional rates for extra guests.
Meal plans are compulsory over the holiday period, and are not included in the above rates.
• The half-board supplement includes one-three-course lunch per person or one three-course dinner per person per day ($140 per guest age 12 and over, $70 per child age 6 to 11, no charge for children under the age of 6)
• The full-board supplement includes one-three course lunch and one three-course dinner per person per day ($200 per guest age 12 and over, $100 per child age 6 to 11, no charge for children under the age of 6)
The COMO Residence is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
• Bottled water and fresh fruit daily
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Beach bag and flip flops
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
COMO Maalifushi is the first and only resort to open on the unspoilt Thaa Atoll, in the archipelago’s southern reaches well regarded for its diving and surf breaks. Its culturally appropriate architecture includes low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of white beach, tropical greenery and cobalt lagoon.
Dining and Cuisine
• Madi (meaning Manta Ray in the local Dhivehi language) takes its inspiration from the region’s fresh, tropical produce and abundant seafood. Open daily from 7:30 Am to 10:30 AM, 12 PM to 3 PM and 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Tai, or red snapper, which is a celebratory fish in Japanese culture, aims to be among the finest Japanese restaurants in the Maldives. Open Monday to Thursday from 5 PM to 10 PM and Saturday to Sunday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
• Food at Thila is easygoing and family-friendly, with salads, freshly cooked seafood, pizzas and Turkish ‘pide’. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
The COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Maalifushi in the Maldives goes hand-in-hand with the private island resort experience. Eight double treatment pavilions are set over the water, with doors that open wide so you can relax on a massage bed or in our oversized bathtubs listening to the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze. The Spa has steam, sauna and Jacuzzi areas, as well as an open-air yoga pavilion located on the sunrise side of the island, with views of the Indian Ocean. The Spa also has a state-of-the-art fitness centre, as well as expert instruction in yoga, meditation, and core connection. Treatments are based on Asian traditions, from Thai Massage, Taksu and Indonesian Massage, to Foot Reflexology and Indian Head Massage.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri