Attention honeymooners! Guests celebrating their honeymoon at COMO Maalifushi will receive an array of amenities. Six night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, gift from COMO Maalifushi and $60 spa credit (per person). Seven or more night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, complimentary 60-minute spa treatment per couple and a candlelit dinner with a bottle of champagne for two.
Nestled in the shade of COMO Maalifushi's lush gardens, Beach Suites have direct access to the beach and are extremely spacious and private, making them ideal for couples or families with small children. The Suites have floor-to-ceiling French doors that open up on to their own private terrace with a pool, and the bedroom has a living area and an outdoor bathroom.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 12 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$1,302 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$1,446 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 10 2022||$3,132 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 11 2022 to Apr 11 2022||$1,950 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 12 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$1,302 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$1,446 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 10 2023||$3,132 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are based on the standard occupancy of two guests. The maximum occupancy is three adults and one child. Please inquire for additional rates for extra guests.
Meal plans are compulsory over the holiday period, and are not included in the above rates.
The Beach Suites are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily breakfast
• Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort
• Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
• Use of snorkelling equipment
• Bottle water and fresh fruit daily in all rooms, suites and villas
• Bluetooth stereo speaker in all rooms, suites and villas
• Use of movie library in rooms
• Beach bag and flip flops
• Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms, suites and villas
• COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
• Scheduled yoga class
• Access to COMO Shambhala Retreat (Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, 24 hours gym)
• Access to lounge at seaplane terminal upon arrival/departure
|Suite 1||1 King||4 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
COMO Maalifushi is the first and only resort to open on the unspoilt Thaa Atoll, in the archipelago’s southern reaches well regarded for its diving and surf breaks. Its culturally appropriate architecture includes low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of white beach, tropical greenery and cobalt lagoon.
Dining and Cuisine
• Madi (meaning Manta Ray in the local Dhivehi language) takes its inspiration from the region’s fresh, tropical produce and abundant seafood. Open daily from 7:30 Am to 10:30 AM, 12 PM to 3 PM and 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Tai, or red snapper, which is a celebratory fish in Japanese culture, aims to be among the finest Japanese restaurants in the Maldives. Open Monday to Thursday from 5 PM to 10 PM and Saturday to Sunday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
• Food at Thila is easygoing and family-friendly, with salads, freshly cooked seafood, pizzas and Turkish ‘pide’. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
The COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Maalifushi in the Maldives goes hand-in-hand with the private island resort experience. Eight double treatment pavilions are set over the water, with doors that open wide so you can relax on a massage bed or in our oversized bathtubs listening to the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze. The Spa has steam, sauna and Jacuzzi areas, as well as an open-air yoga pavilion located on the sunrise side of the island, with views of the Indian Ocean. The Spa also has a state-of-the-art fitness centre, as well as expert instruction in yoga, meditation, and core connection. Treatments are based on Asian traditions, from Thai Massage, Taksu and Indonesian Massage, to Foot Reflexology and Indian Head Massage.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097