Perched near the highest point of the resort above a hillside of organic gardens, Puncak comprises of a four-bedroom estate with a sunken outdoor dining area and two plunge pools. One of the two-bedroom villa includes a bedroom each upstairs and downstairs with adjacent bathrooms. The other two-bedroom villa has a master bedroom upstairs with an en suite bathroom and the children's room downstairs, which can accommodate up to two children in a bunk bed, also with an en-suite bathroom. This villa includes a ground floor open-air living room. Puncak was a featured winner for PURE's Best in Design 2015.
Puncak | Peak of Mountain
You meditate as the sun rises. You use the quiet estate for private yoga. You stroll through the sloping organic gardens. You soak in your outdoor tub as the sun sets. You are hypnotized by the dancing flames of your personal bonfire. Your own hilltop retreat, where the world feels at your fingertips. Puncak is everything you need.
Please inquire for rates.
|Tax | Service Charge||21.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Puncak Estate at Nihi Sumba Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon snacks) and non-alcoholic beverages
• Wireless internet access
• Mini-bar (one full re-stock per day)
• Six pieces of laundry per person per day (dry cleaning is not available)
• Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects and mountain biking
• Activities by sea (SUP and snorkeling around Nihiwatu Beach (weather permitting)
• Participation in scheduled group yoga and meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilions.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
Nihi Sumba, Indonesia
This is not an escape from everyday life. It is the return to a life well lived. Where rugged luxury meets unregulated freedom. A place to connect with something larger than oneself. A haven for the adventurer, for the wanderer. The endlessly passionate and curious. Arrive with an open heart and leave changed forever. This is vacation with a purpose. A destination with meaning. This is Nihi Sumba.
Restaurants | Bars
• Ombak, an exquisitely crafted open-air restaurant, serves a la carte breakfast and dinner daily with a relaxed convivial atmosphere. During the week we create special dining experiences including spectacular barbecues.
• Just bare footsteps from the sea, the Nio Beach Club & Pool offers open-aired pavilions and the Kapten’s Goa (Captain's Cave) serving the highest quality of fresh ingredients for lunch: whether it is a fish just caught from sea, delicious vegetables and legumes from our three thriving organic gardens, items from the grill, daily rotisserie or freshly made pizzas from our wood fired clay oven, the Chef and his brigade will satiate your appetite with sumptuously healthy dishes.
• Visit Kaboku for an intimate meal of freshly caught seafood, Omakase style. Watch our sushi chefs prepare an assortment of catch-of-the-day, against a backdrop of brilliant sunsets and a roaring beach fire. The chic structure captures a high-end Japanese sushi bar environment, while surrounded by our signature open-air resort ambiance.
Yoga | Fitness
At Nihi Sumba Island we promote all facets of well-being. Our focus is to help you leave rejuvenated and re-balanced through a plethora of activities that have been designed to support our mission. Let the highly trained, healing hands of our Sumbanese Spa staff take care of you as you unplug from your daily life and begin to reconnect to your inner self.
Yoga is an integral part of the Nihi Sumba Island experience and the design of our yoga pavilion reflects just that: a breathtaking platform set atop a cliff side ridge offers sweeping views of Nihiwatu Beach on the Indian Ocean.
Perched above the crashing waves of the Indian ocean, our Boathouse Spa is an experience not to be missed. We offer a range of treatments from manicures and pedicures to our signature Nihi massage that can be enjoyed on site as well as in the privacy of your own room or any one of our picturesque spa bales that punctuate the property.
NIHIOKA SPA SAFARI
Tailored to indulge each one of your senses, the NihiOka spa safari is a one of a kind experience not to be missed. The day begins just after sunrise with a 90-minute trek through rolling countryside hills, expansive rice fields and a traditional Sumbanese village where guests have the special opportunity to meet the villagers and buy local crafts. After the trek, a fleet of staff bearing cold towels and fresh coconuts usher you to a dining area cantilevered over a private coastline where a full breakfast is served. After breakfast your spa therapist will show you to your private cliff side room. Once settled, you may choose to enjoy a swim in the ocean or simply dive right in to your selection of treatments, which range from body wraps and scrubs to 90-minute massages and an organic facial. Ultimately the day is centered around you: your wants and your needs at whatever pace truly allows you to unwind. Guests are driven in open air vehicles back to the resort as the sun sets, having experienced both adventure and serenity in equal measure.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097