The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package at the St Regis Bali Resort includes the choice of one of three activities. See below for activity choices and details.
The exquisite one-bedroom Strand Villas are a beachfront masterpiece of Balinese contemporary design and style. With direct views over the Indian Ocean and The St Regis pristine private beach, it features a glorious split-level private garden, large private pool, traditional relaxation gazebo and direct access through the garden gates to the beach where the villas own sun lounges await.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Sep 1 2021 to Aug 31 2022||$15,062 per Week||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Sep 1 2022 to Aug 31 2023||$15,062 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are dynamic and subject to change without notice
• Rates are based on two-guests
Book the Strand Villa at the St Regis Bali Resort with Rental Escapes and get the choice of one activity, a Private Nusa Penida Day Trip, the Elephant Sanctuary or a rafting and ATV ride, for six-guests.
Visit some amazing Nusa Penida landmarks with this private day trip. Nusa Penida can only be reached by a 1 hour fast boat ride. Your tour will start at 7 am and you will be picked up by your driver from the St Regis Bali. During this tour, you will visit landmarks such as Angel Billabong, Klingking beach, Crystal Bay, and Broken Beach.
This is a rare experience that combines the elephant sanctuary with other interesting places in Ubud in a one day tour. The tour will be full of fun with some local insight delivered by our knowledgeable tour guide. In this tour, you will visit an Elephant Safari Park, have lunch in the Kintamani area and stop for photos and a jungle swing at the beautiful Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
The rafting and ATV ride tour starts at 8 AM from your hotel where a driver will take you to the Telaga Waja River in a private air conditioned car. The river offers a mix of difficulties with rapids ranging from class 3 to class 4 rapids. This will create some unique challenges on certain parts of the river and you can enjoy your raft flow on the rapids while enjoying the beauty of the scenery. After the rafting is finished and you have enjoyed your lunch at the rafting restaurant, our driver will take you to Ubud where you will enjoy two hours of Bali ATV Riding. The adventure will take you riding on all-terrain vehicles (quad bike) on a long and challenging track through the rice fields, jungles, rivers, and traditional Bali villages. The adventures you will have are both safe and suitable for both everyone.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Double vanities. Bathrobe. Slippers. Hair dryer.|
St Regis Bali, Indonesia
Take in picturesque ocean views from every angle at The St Regis Bali Resort, which overlooks a pristine beach considered the most beautiful in Nusa Dua, Bali. Indulge at our exclusive, yet subtly elegant, five-star hotel featuring the only private villas with immediate beach access in Nusa Dua.
Pamper yourself with a treatment at Iridium Spa while your children enjoy fun, supervised activities at the Children' Learning Center on-site here at our luxury resort. At the end of another glorious day, watch an authentic Balinese Fire Dance Ritual from the resort’s grand staircase. Savor an international range of dining delights at our hotel restaurants before retiring to your exquisitely appointed villa, just steps from our lagoon-style swimming pool and the Bali surf.
The Bali vacation you’ve been dreaming of awaits on the shoreline of Nusa Dua's finest beach at The St Regis Bali Resort.
Dining Options at St Regis Bali ($)
• Reserve a table at Kayuputi and enjoy Pan-Asian haute cuisine crafted with locally sourced ingredients from land and sea. All dishes at this elegant Bali restaurant are perfectly paired with a tall glass of wine from their award-winning list. Open for lunch and dinner. Smart casual dress.
• With a hint of Indonesian puppet theater, Boneka (temporarily closed) restaurant showcases global cuisine that ranges from Asian dishes to international favorites. Sunday brunch features three distinctive concepts: buffet, a la carte and endless pass-arounds. Open for breakfast and dinner. Smart casual dress.
• King Cole Bar serves a full bar menu, including champagnes, martinis and exotic tropical cocktails. Enjoy live jazz every evening and an exciting dining ritual in which a sommelier opens a bottle of champagne with a traditional Indonesian dagger. Open for dinner. Smart casual dress.
• Guests pick up gourmet snacks, stock a bag for Nusa Dua Beach or prepare a lagoon-side picnic at this distinctive, upscale deli. Gourmand Deli (open for take out and delivery) features gourmet coffees and treats with customized picnic hampers upon request. Open for lunch and dinner. Smart casual dress.
• Lavish and grand, the intricately carved gazebo at Dulang (temporarily closed) calls to mind the grace and refinement of the colonial era. It's the perfect restaurant ambience in Nusa Dua for locally sourced Balinese cuisine with traditional drinks, brem or famed kopi luwak. Open for dinner. Casual dress.
• Visit this beachfront, swim-up bar and luxuriate among panoramic Bali views and a diverse menu of cocktails, beers, wines, champagnes and fruit beverages. The bar stools at Vista Bar are submerged in the cool waters of the pool. Open for lunch.
Activities and Experiences at St Regis Bali
Step into the resort's exclusive Iridium Spa (temporarily closed) and enter a mystical sanctuary for body and soul. Experience luxurious pampering and the naturally beneficial properties of traditional Balinese treatments and ingredients. Open daily from 10 AM to 9 PM. Reservation is required.
Within Iridium Spa, the resort's fitness center welcomes guests with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and calming views of tropical gardens. The club features state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment, and qualified instructors are always on hand. Open around the clock.
From the vast, spectacular, sweeping saltwater lagoon with its islands, sun deck and two Jacuzzis, to the inviting main pool and children's pools, the resort offers guests multiple options for pool fun, refreshing dips and peaceful lounging. Open around the clock.
The Children's Learning Center prides itself on being a cultural beacon for Bali that provides a compelling program for children ages 4 to 12.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097