The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Hawaii
Discover timeless island luxury at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua. Nestled onto 54-acres overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this five-star resort complements Maui’s natural splendor with modern amenities like contemporary guest rooms and suites, championship golf courses, sophisticated dining, extensive event space and spa treatments steeped in Hawaiian culture.
Dining Options at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
• With a focus on Hawaiian culture and local products, Head Chef Isabelle Toland brings her French and Filipino roots to Kapalua's renowned and reimagined Banyan Tree restaurant.
• Mornings are both bright and indulgent at Ulana, the reimagined breakfast-only restaurant overlooking the gardens, pool and ocean. The varied menu features traditional and local favorites. Breakfast is served from 7 AM to 10 AM.
• Named Best Lobby Lounge on the island by the readers of Maui No Ka Oi Magazine, the Alaloa Lounge at the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua offers an extensive menu of specialty cocktails, domestic and imported beers, premium spirits and signature appetizers and desserts. Drinks are served from 12 PM to 10 PM and appetizers, light fare and dinner will be served between 4 PM and 10 PM.
• Enjoy a colorful cocktail, cold beer, thick milkshake or signature burger at the oceanfront Burger Shack. Dine on the patio or get your meal packed for the beach. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 3 PM.
• Offering hand-crafted cocktails, pupus, salads and sandwiches made with fresh, local ingredients, Olu Cafe is the perfect place to enjoy lunch under the warm Maui sun. Open for lunch from 11 AM to 4 PM. Reservations required.
• Prepare for the beach, a hike or sightseeing with to-go items from the Kai Cafe including homemade pastries, salads and wraps made with local organic, seasonal ingredients. Open daily from 5:30 AM to 12 PM for breakfast and lunch.
Spa and Fitness at Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
Inspired by ancient Hawaiian traditions, therapies at the Ritz-Carlton Spa Kapalua embrace indigenous plants and customs for a holistic approach to wellness. Lush gardens create a tranquil outdoor setting where guests can unwind before or after a therapy, and they infuse treatment spaces, both indoors and out, with a sense of calm. The spa services at the Ritz-Carlton Spa Kapalua include the Tropical Awa Nui journey, deep cleansing organic facial and coconut crush body renewal. Contact Rental Escapes for treatment pricing.
The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Fitness Centre offers a wide variety of mind/body fitness classes and personalized workouts on both our Technogym cardio and strength training equipment and Peloton Bikes. If you are looking for inspiration and motivation the professionals at the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua are here to assist you on your journey to health and wellness.
Activities and Excursions at Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
With emerald fairways that end in dramatic ocean views, the two 18-hole championship courses at this Maui golf resort promise the challenges and rewards of internationally acclaimed play. The Plantation Course, consistently ranked as one of Hawaii’s finest, hosts the PGA Tour's Sentry Tournament of Champions, while the Bay Course is a player favorite. The experience is complemented by the Kapalua Golf Academy, home to the industry's top instructors.
A 20,000-square foot deck, filled with cabanas and umbrella-shaded daybeds, surrounds the massive three-tiered resort pool. From the comfort of the 24-hour heated pool, guests can order food and beverages from Olu Poolside.
Kapalua Resort's six bays are all within a ten-minute drive and offer beautiful beaches home to colorful wildlife and opportunities for snorkeling, sunbathing, surfing and other water-based activities.
Kapalua’s miles of hiking trails run along the coastline and amid the mountains offering spectacular scenery and views along the way.