Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, Hawaii
Retreat to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, a luxury hotel set on 15 beachfront acres. Immerse yourself in the island spirit with regional farm-to-table dining, direct access to Mokapu Beach, and rooms boasting tropical views. Explore the exotic Polynesian culture and history of Maui during the resort luau experience, featuring an authentic 'ohana-style meal and cocktails during the Feast at Mokapu.
• Sharing food with the people you love is a big part of traditional Hawaiian culture, and our fresh restaurant Ka'ana Kitchen serves up some of Maui’s best dishes family style. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, dinner is served from 5:30 PM to 9 PM.
• Don't rush to Bumbye Beach Bar. Set on the edge of our lagoon pool near Mokapu Beach, Bumbye is a place where morning slowly drifts into day. Open from 11 AM to 5 PM daily.
• Named after Hawaii's brilliant red Lehua blossom, the Lahua Lounge is an elegant island lounge nestled among crystal clear waterfalls and features handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views of Mokapu Beach and delectable small bites.
• Mokapu Market supplies all of your island adventures, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whether you find yourself looking for a midnight snack or the perfect bottle of wine for your beach side rendezvous. Open 24 hours, daily.
• At Morimoto Maui, highly acclaimed celebrity chef Masaharu Morimoto, best known for Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, uses locally sourced, season fresh ingredients from Hawaii to embark on a distinct culinary style that blends Western and Japanese traditions. Open for lunch from 11:30 AM to 2 PM. Sushi items are available in the bar from 2 PM to 5 PM. Dinner served from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
GOLF | Among the world's great golf destinations, few shine as brightly as Wailea. Renowned for its ideal golf weather - typically sunny with gentle breezes - Wailea Golf Resort on the magical island of Maui is rated among the best golf courses in the country by both Golf Magazine and Golf Digest for the quality of its courses, accommodations, amenities and legendary spirit of aloha. Here, you can experience the Wailea Golf Club, whose championship Gold, Emerald and Blue courses boast breathtaking ocean views from every hole and dozens of prestigious awards. Truly, the best golf in Hawaii.
HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK | For breathtaking sunrises and exquisite sunsets, take off on an outdoor adventure hiking or horseback riding through 30,000 acres filled with high peaks and dramatic volcanic landscapes. Please note that reservations are required for sunrise viewings.
MAUI OCEAN CENTER | The Maui Ocean Center is an aquarium and oceanography center located in Maalaea, Hawaii on the island of Maui. Excellent aquarium takes about two hours to tour. Includes exhibits about Maui's sea life, including live fish, sharks, turtles, rays, and others.
THE FEAST AT MOKAPU LU'AU | Experience Hawaii's most luxurious lu'au on the gorgeous shores of Mokapu Beach. Enjoy authentic plated meals, handcrafted cocktails, and interactive story-telling bringing Hawaiian tradition to life. Reserve your seat online.