Book your next vacation at the Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale with Rental Escapes and receive a mid-size car rental. See below for additional information.
The suites boast a living room and dining room table for up to four guests, a full balcony with views of the Intracoastal Waterway, and a kitchenette. Guests can anticipate a deep slumber with the luxuriously appointed king bedroom. Finally, the suites have one and one half marble bathrooms, each with mother-of-pearl wall covering and separate soaking tubs and showers with dual sinks.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Jul 2 2021 to Jul 1 2023||$4,700 per Week||7 Nights|
|Resort Feetaxed.||$40 per Day|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Inquire for more information regarding rates, taxes, or fees.
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package includes one mid-size car rental! It is possible to upgrade to a larger vehicle for an additional cost. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
The suites at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, the one bedroom suite is equipped with the following:
• Living room, dining room table for 4, and full balcony with views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
• Kitchenette with induction stove top, blender, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.
• Computer-friendly work desk with desk chair and wire hook ups.
• Premium bath essentials by Asprey and two plush Ritz-Carlton bathrobes.
In addition, guests have access to the following services and amenities:
• Twice daily housekeeping service, including evening turndown.
• Complimentary water bottles and morning newspaper.
• 24 hour in-room dining available.
• Overnight laundry service available.
• Complimentary gourmet coffee and tea.
• Access to hotel infinity pool.
• Access to beach side towel and chair service.
• Access to fitness center and spa.
• Exclusive privileges at members-only Grande Oaks Golf Course.
• Valet Parking: $45 overnight.
• Daily Parking: $20 daily.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale highlight the resort's location on the water and its culinary bounty. Local farms are sourced for the menus at Burlock Coast, and the Poolside Cafe offers a front-row seat to the majestic Atlantic.
• Drawing inspiration from the Prohibition era, Burlock Coast presents Fort Lauderdale diners with food that is creative and thoughtful. Set along the waterfront, the restaurant/bar focuses on fresh seafood, seasonal vegetables and a playful, rum-focused cocktail menu; a marketplace and cafe highlight artisan items including local coffee and bread. Weekday evenings feature themed dining events, and brunch is offered every Saturday and Sunday. Open 7 AM to 10 PM daily.
• Enjoy beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean on the elevated pool deck and unwind with tropical libations and savory Poolside Cafe fare. For the ultimate retreat, indulge in an Oceanfront Cabana Day package for an exclusive and sublime VIP experience. For more information or to reserve a personal Cabana Package please contact us. Open 11 AM to 6 PM daily.
The re-balancing nature of citrus. The detoxifying elements of the sea. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, the only full-service spa in Fort Lauderdale Beach, draws from its surroundings to offer an ocean-inspired retreat. The menu features an array of therapies including massages, facials and body treatments, and the salon provides hair and nail services. The day spa experience is complemented by relaxation lounges for ladies and gentlemen and a retail boutique where visitors can find products to continue the journey at home.
Created amid natural oak hammocks, the private, members-only Grande Oaks Golf Course is a par-71 and measures 6,680 yards from the tips. In keeping with tradition, all tees at Grande Oaks are perfectly square and are aligned to the middle of the landing area offering a variety of distances from which to play. Ritz-Carlton guests will enjoy the privilege of a warm personal greeting upon arrival, their own personal locker for the day, and a professional golf attendant to introduce them to the course and answer any questions they may have. Guests will receive VIP treatment and will have access to all the club amenities, including the restaurants and bars, throughout the day.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097