The most exciting new addition, these premiere suites are truly at the top of their category in every way. Within three minutes walking distance from the beach, these brand new duplex suites are on the top two floors of our tallest buildings. Featuring a private fitness studio off the master bedroom, these suites were awarded the Wellness Star of the Year Award by Forbes Travel Guide in 2021 for their innovation in luxury wellness travel.
These spacious apartments in the sky comprise a wide variety of options for almost any personalized fitness experience, including either the virtual personal trainer The Mirror, or a personal Peloton bicycle, TRX suspension training equipment, or a TechnoGym treadmill upon request (treadmill set up charges apply). All private fitness studios also include yoga mats, and a personal Technogym weight set, as well as a large double bathtub or steam room/shower with our own blend of essential oils aromatherapy.
One more level up is a spacious rooftop terrace with a private heated pool and solarium - immersed within the jungle canopy. All Rooftop Wellness Suites feature an extra large king bedroom with seating area, a large outdoor dining terrace with sofa, extremely spacious all-white master bathrooms with double showers, double sinks, and walk-in closets. These suites also include wide-screen wireless internet connected televisions, air conditioning, Bluetooth speakers that connect to iPhones and other digital accessories, and all of Hotel Esencia's signature amenities.
Our Rooftop Wellness Suites are available to connect via an interior or exterior staircase to a Jungle Suite with Plunge Pool below on the ground floor for families or friends traveling together who’d like the entire building as their own private mini-villa (sleeps up to eight).
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Sep 1 2021 to Aug 31 2022||$1,494 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||Sep 1 2022 to Aug 31 2023||$1,494 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are starting at rates as rates are dynamic and fluctuate daily. The lowest rate starts at $1,494 and goes upwards to $5,854 per night. The minimum night stay may fluctuate as well. Please contact a reservations manager for more information.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
Hotel Esencia, Riviera Maya
Originally built as the private home of an Italian duchess, Hotel Esencia is a place where the traditions of the past come together with a cosmopolitan sense of how to live well today. This aristocratic oasis sits where the Yucatán jungle dissolves into the pristine sands of Xpu-Ha, one of the only remaining undeveloped shores of the Mayan Riviera.
In response to the worldwide health crisis we have thoroughly reviewed our daily operations to comply with all new international safety protocols and hygiene regulations so, when you next visit us, you will feel confident that your health is being well protected here within our secluded paradise 'away from it all'.
Dining Options at Hotel Esencia
• Beefbar Escenia is a true epicurean experience thanks to a menu based on simplicity, the finest high-quality ingredients, and a selection of exceptional meat cuts from Australian Black Onyx and Wx Wagyu beef, and Certified Japanese Kobe beef. Open Monday to Saturday, 6 PM to 11 PM.
• Mistura offers a refined and authentic Mexican gastronomic experience under a towering beachfront ‘palapa’ with spectacular 180 degree views. Offering a creative selection of seafood dishes and specialties from the grill, with the best ingredients of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula and beyond. This sea-to-table experience now features a roaring new open fire grill. Open 7:30 AM to 11 PM.
• Situated between the pools and the beach, Café Esencia is a picturesque spot to start one’s day. With an emphasis on seasonal ingredients and apt updates to coastal staples from Latin America and around the world. Enjoy casual family dining options - salads and sandwiches, fresh fish, tacos, and ceviches - the perfect complements to siesta and surf. Open 7:30 AM to 11 PM.
• An addition to the poolside Café Esencia, the new Coffee Bar offers coffee lovers a wide selection of coffee beans from different regions in Mexico as well as renowned international brands. All coffee beverages are prepared with freshly ground beans and brewed on demand. A selection of mouth-watering house made Mexican pastries are also on display. This charming new addition also features the Juice Bar, offering a delicious selection of freshly squeezed juices, smoothies made to order, and the popular superfood bowls. Open 7:30 AM to 11 PM.
• Located in the two storey beachfront palapa, the Beach Bar is where you can savor creative signature cocktails while enjoying the warm sea breeze and the best views in the hotel. Open from 5 PM to 9 PM (after hour service available upon request).
Activities and Experiences at Hotel Esencia
The journey at Esencia Spa begins with a traditional Mayan kitchen laboratory where therapists tailor bespoke, restorative programs, using the purest ingredients harvested from the waters of the Caribbean and soil from the Mayan jungle. Guests leave Hotel Esencia cleansed and whole. It is a matchless experience of health that opens a new chapter to a life of sound mind and body. Open 9 AM to 9 PM.
The climate controlled fitness room features state of the art Technogym cardio and weight machines, the virtual personal trainer The Mirror, Woodway treadmills, free weights and personal instruction in various body arts, all under a soaring thatched ceiling. Open 6 AM to 11 PM, sunrise yoga is available from 8 AM to 9 AM.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097