Sea Views and direct access! Located in a Private Domain, situated on the northern side of Zakyntho, Villa Zante 4 stands majestically on the cliff and offers Breathtaking panoramic views. The villa was built according to the traditional Zakynthian architecture, with natural stone.
The Villa is beautifully decorated and offers 4 spacious bedrooms, all with Ensuite bathroom, a comfortable living room with a stone fireplace, lots of dining options including Alfresco, a private infinity pool with hydro-massage area and direct access to the sea! The perfect place for a family or friends gathering!
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jul 16 - Aug 27, 2022||Jul 16 2022 to Aug 27 2022||€14,389 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 27 - Sep 10, 2022||Aug 28 2022 to Sep 10 2022||€13,539 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 10 - Oct 1, 2022||Sep 11 2022 to Oct 1 2022||€11,839 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2022||Oct 2 2022 to Oct 31 2022||€9,830 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 31 - Apr 23, 2023||Nov 1 2022 to Apr 23 2023||€8,439 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Villa Zante 4 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including mid-week housekeeping, onsite manager, and gardener.
• Bed linen provided - changed twice a week
• Bath Towels and Beach Towels provided - changed every 2 days
• Locally produced organic toiletries on arrival
• Pets allowed
• Baby cot and chair available (please inquire prior to your stay)
• Direct beach access
• Outdoor gym facilities
• Mountain bikes
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing and tackle equipment
• Binoculars & telescope
• Pool and garden maintenance
• Final cleaning
• Welcome hamper with local produce, complimentary drinks and wine
• Farewell gift.
Note: Swimming pool is open from 20 March 2021 To 30 October 2021 and is not heated.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a cook, babysitter and additional housekeeping
• Food delivery
• Transfers and Chauffeur services
• Excursions & boat trips
• Car hire
• Wedding arrangements
• First grocery shopping (Food at extra cost).
|Bedroom 1||1 Queen
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen
|3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub||En-Suite|
Agios Nikolaos, Greece
Located between Italy and Greece, close to Corfu, Zakynthos is one of the Greek Ionian Islands, located off the west coast of the Peloponnese. The island is one of the greenest and most beautiful in the archipelago and boasts some superb sandy beaches.
This waterfront property is located on the northern side of Zakyntho, the most beautiful and tranquil area of the island.
Points of Interest:
• Only 2,5 km to Agios Nikolaos Marina, the second most important port on the Island connecting Zakynthos with daily ferries to Kefalonia Island
• Easy reach to Zakynthos town.
• 1.3 km (15 min walk) to the nearest restaurant.
• Other choices are within 2.5 km in the small port of Agios Nikolaos where you will find choices of local tavernas, restaurants, cafés and small supermarkets.
• 2.5 km to the nearest beach (pebbles with sandy parts) in Agios Nikolaos 2.5 km.
• 6.5 km of coastal road to the beautiful Makris Gialos beach.
• 8.5 km to Xigia beach with bright turquoise waters, white pebble sand and stark cliffs.
Xigia beach it’s known from therapeutic Sulphur Springs of the mineral waters pouring down from the mountains above. These natural spring waters are particularly rich in collagen and making the water highly therapeutic and extremely relaxing.
The beaches in the North part of Zakynthos are very clean and beautiful but mostly with pebbles and some sandy parts. The closest sandy white beach is in Alykes Alikanas.
Airport and Boat transfers:
• 1-hour ride by ferry boat to Kilini port (access to the mainland of Greece via)
• 35-minute drive (34km) to the Airport
• Regular international charter flights in Summer and scheduled domestic flights all year round from Athens International Airport (ATH) to Zakynthos (50 minutes).
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri