Located on almost one-acre each, elevated 65 foot above the ocean. Surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, ensuring both privacy and a picture perfect setting. Caribbean outdoor living concept, blending the indoor and outdoor spaces with multiple decks and a private pool.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Apr 20 2021 to Aug 31 2021||$4,660 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$3,990 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2021 to Dec 25 2021||$7,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$9,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Apr 19 2022||$5,540 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 20 2022 to Aug 31 2022||$4,660 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$3,990 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2022 to Dec 25 2022||$7,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2022 to Jan 5 2023||$9,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$500 per Day||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Beach Enclave North Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Airport greeter and transfer from Providenciales Airport to the villa
• Signature drink on arrival
• On-arrival welcome pack, grocery provisions, coffee and tea
• Housekeeping services
• Butler services
• Daily delivery of freshly baked breakfast pastries in the villa
• Wireless internet access
• Daily group yoga
• Access to the fitness centre (24/7)
• Daily pool and beach setup
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private Chef services (full day or specific meals)
• Holistic stays in partnership with Retreat Yoga and Wellness Studio, including healthy menu items, fresh juices and private wellness sessions such as yoga and tai-chi
• Private boat charters, including access to our private fleet of boats, including a 40' Hinckley picnic boat (up to eight passengers), 28' Boston Whaler (up to ten passengers) and 18' Zodiac Medline (up to eight passengers)
• Private dinner on the beach, an evening bonfire and or fireworks
• Custom private island tours and experiences including kite surfing, island hopping, fishing and paddle boarding
• Pre-arrival and during stay villa provisioning
• Rental car booking (with pick-up and drop-off on property)
• Expert organization of special events and celebrations
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Beach Enclave North Shore, Turks & Caicos
Tucked away on secluded white-sand beaches, Beach Enclave is a collection of private luxury villa resorts, each an enclave of villas furnished with the finest amenities. You’ll wake every day to the Caribbean getaway of your dreams, whether you’re up for thrilling kiteboarding action, snorkeling for tropical fish, or simply sitting on the powder-sand beach with a good book.
Ranging from three to seven bedrooms, each villa features a private beach area and is your very own boutique resort, complete with bespoke services provided by your dedicated private butler, private chef and resort staff.
Enjoy the spa experience in the comfort of your private villa while cultivating a sense of tranquility. Our concierge can schedule the specific treatment you need from the wide range of services, including massages, body wraps, body scrubs and facials.
Whether you're an experienced equestrian or a complete newbie, the 60-minute group horseback ride with Provo Ponies Excursions is the perfect way to spend an afternoon. In addition to exploring lush flora along tranquil trails, you'll enjoy at least a half hour on the beach, even venturing into the ocean itself! Looking for something more intimate? Provo Ponies also offers private rides for two, making this excursion the ideal choice for couples on a romantic getaway.
The Provo Golf and Country Club is the only 18-hole course in the country and consistently ranks among the best in the Caribbean. Located in the Grace Bay area, the par 72, target-style course challenges players at all experience levels with four sets of tees.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Nestled beside a cliff yet still overlooking the azures of the ocean, The Bluff Bar opened in February 2019 and offers a quintessential beach bar experience. The luxuriousness and beauty that surrounds Beach Enclave also extends to The Bluff Bar’s North Shore locale. As beach revelers relax amid soft island breezes, attendants will cater to their every need, from cool towels and fruit-infused water to locally sourced food and drinks.
• Enjoy the very best of fresh produce, homemade pasta, artisan gelato, gourmet cheeses and charcuterie at Provence, all inspired by Chef Eric's French/Italian heritage. Be sure to request a seat at the Chef's Table for dinner! Open daily for dinner and on Sundays for brunch.
• Iron Chef winner Paul Newman is the talent behind Coyaba, a fine Caribbean dining experience in a romantic garden setting. Closed on Tuesdays.
• A great place to enjoy the sunset overlooking Turtle Cove Marina, Magnolia serves international cuisine. Don't miss the seared tuna steak, an island-wide favorite. Closed on Mondays.
• Nestled into the grounds of Coco Bistro, Cocovan serves dinner and drinks under a canopy of palms from a classic 1974 Airstream Kitchen. Closed on Mondays.
• Serving true Italian comfort food in the heart of Grace Bay, Lupo is your go-to for homemade pastas, cured meats, imported cheeses, marinated olives, antipasti, classic salads and daily specials served in a warm and casual atmosphere.
• Located in the Salt Mills Plaza, Yoshi's offers sushi, beef, and chicken, with tempura, sushi and teriyaki dishes indoors and out. Open for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.
Mar 1, 2020
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097