Some of the finest accommodation in St Martin, Private Pool Villas at Belmond La Samanna are palatial yet comfortable. Master bedrooms have panoramic terraces, while fully-equipped kitchens are ideal for entertaining.
Bathrooms feature a rain shower and spacious tub. Floor-to-ceiling windows, teak accents and Italian marble flooring add to the luxury.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Jun 1 2023 to Jul 23 2023||$3,695 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||Nov 15 2023 to Nov 21 2023||$4,295 per Night||7 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 22 2023 to Nov 26 2023||$4,795 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||Nov 27 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$4,295 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Additional person charge is $75 per night plus tax. No additional charge for children under the age of 12 sharing the same room with parents.
• Holiday rates not available. Contact a reservation's agent for more details.
• Lunch and Dinner $170 per person per day
• Lunch and Dinner $130 per person per day (Child 12 and under)
• Lunch is $70 per person per day (excludes lobster and drinks)
• Lunch is $45 per person per day (excludes lobster and drinks, children 12 and under)
• Dinner $100 per person per day (excludes lobster and drinks)
• Dinner is $65 per person per day (excludes lobster and drinks, children 12 and under)
The Pool Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff, including a daily housekeeper
• À la carte breakfast for two people per room daily
• Bathroom amenities including bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers
• Private balconies, terraces, or patios overlooking the beach and ocean
• Complimentary activities include non-motorized water sports, use of tennis courts and fitness pavilion
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
Belmond La Samana, Saint Martin
Experience the ultimate St Martin luxury resort. It's a place where dazzling white buildings pop against an azure sky, and a platinum stretch of private beach is dotted with cabanas. Constantly ranked among the region’s top ten hotels, Belmond La Samanna is a garden paradise in which to enjoy an alfresco massage or lie in a hammock, lulled by the waves. Take a day cruise around the island or head into town to enjoy the vibrant scene. There’s always a touch of romance in the air.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Opening out to panoramic sea views and pastel blue skies. L'Oursin offers delicious dishes in a breathtaking bistro setting. Relax in the gentle Caribbean breeze while you sample traditional French delights, skilfully prepared fish, and succulent lobster. Dinner is served daily from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM. Or sample rare vintages in the candlelit coziness of our wine cellar La Cave.
• Whether you're starting your evening with an aperitif or winding down after dinner, Baie Longue Bar is the perfect place to absorb the island joie de vivre. A variety of punch spirits and the pick of international wines fill our generously stocked bar. For the ultimate Belmond La Samanna experience, relax with a refreshing gin-based cocktail while looking over the turquoise horizon from 10 AM to 10 PM.
• Each day the Chef at Laplaj creates sumptuous French, fusion small plates based on ingredients found at the local market. Pair a tropical cocktail with rich game terrine and mango chutney, or crispy codfish fritters and spicy Creole sauce. Whatever you opt for, expect vibrant flavours and lively island spirit as dishes arrive made to order from 9:30 to sunset.
• At Belmond La Samanna breakfast is refined to an art. Start your day in Corail with freshly squeezed juices, buttery croissants, and more. Stretch out on the terrace and savor the alfresco atmosphere. Buffet and à la carte breakfast are served from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The main pool, five feet deep and 30 feet long, is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM. It's the perfect place to lay back and soak up the island ambiance. A second free-form infinity pool is five feet deep and 15 feet long. Adjacent to the beach bar and restaurant, it is also open daily from 9:30 AM to sunset. Both pools offer beverage service, so you can stay refreshed.
Reserve one of four beach cabanas for the day and enjoy a complimentary bottle of champagne, white wine or rose. Cabana amenities include wireless internet, beach towels, shower, a large bottle of flat or sparkling water, and Bluetooth speakers to enjoy your own personal soundtrack. Whitewashed with tent tops and billowing curtains, each of the four exclusive cabanas measure 15' x 15' and offer total shade and weather protection. Sun lovers can also make use of private beach loungers and umbrellas. Lunch and bar service are available throughout the day.
The three professional tennis courts are open daily until 9 PM, with nighttime play possible on well-lit courts. Complimentary tennis racquets are available. Belmond La Samanna also offers tennis lessons with Peter Burwash International (PBI). There are options for all skills levels, with an emphasis on fun and fitness.
The fitness centre is equipped with a full range of cardio equipment, circuit machines, free weights, flat-screen televisions and headphones at each exercise station. Private training is also available by appointment. Open from 7 AM to 7 PM.
At Belmond La Samanna, you may feel like a world away from your everyday concerns. However we are still here to ensure you stay connected. Our business centre is open 24 hours a day, with three iMac computers, wireless internet and a color printer. Wireless internet is also available throughout most of the resort.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri