Half Moon resort membership is limited to 10 guests at any one time (including children)
The accommodation at Half Moon has been designed with comfort and privacy in mind. With an abundance of space for comfort and relaxation, they have either patios or balconies, allowing guests to enjoy the peaceful views of gardens, pools and the sea from which a sweet and gentle breeze blows constantly across the resort. Rooms and suites are near to the sea, and within walking distance (or a short bike ride) to all the resort's facilities.
Discerning travelers will enjoy the luxury of space and tranquility Half Moon offers from the panoramic view of the horizon to sunrise yoga meditation in an over water bungalow. Whether guests choose to lounge on the beach, play a round of tennis or golf, visit a local art gallery, or go horse riding along the beach, days at Half Moon are theirs to spend in any way they wish.
|Jan 5 2024 to Mar 31 2024
|$2,298 per Night
|Occupancy TaxPer bedroom, per night.
• Staff gratuity - 10% (high season) to 15% (low season) of villa rental rate is to be paid to the head of house in Jamaican or US Dollars at the end of the stay
• 6 Bedroom Standard Occupancy: 12 Maximum: 14 (extra person charge may apply)
• Additional Person 13+: $100USD
Optional Half Moon Dine Around Meal Plan (minimum three nights)
Should the meal plan be added it must be added for the entire length of stay for all guests. Includes villa breakfast, lunch and dinner (excluding alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. This plan does not include room service.
• Half Moon dine around plan (villa breakfast, lunch and dinner): $160 per adult and $80 per child (tax and service charge not included)
• New Year's Eve dinner $100 per adult and $50 per child (tax and service charge not included)
The Garden Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a cook, butler and housekeeping services
• Private swimming pool and outdoor area
• Two golf carts per villa
• Access to resort facilities and restaurants at the award-winning Half Moon
Half Moon Resort, Jamaica
One of the Caribbean’s most iconic destinations, Half Moon is situated on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront. Half Moon offers individually appointed rooms and suites, most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy extensive offerings including the largest spa oasis in the Caribbean, an 18-hole championship golf course, the Sugar Mill (awarded Jamaica's best restaurant), state-of-the-art fitness facilities, water sports and wellness activities.
Half Moon resort membership is limited to 10 guests at any one time (including children)
RESTAURANTS | BARS | CAFES
• The Sugar Mill is an award-winning fine dining restaurant known for its unique twist on Jamaican cuisine, and its historical location - the former Running Gut Estate on the Rose Hall Sugar Plantation.
• Enjoy spectacular views of the sea at Seagrape Terrace. Featuring alfresco dining, the Seagrape Terrace is known for its wide selection of dishes and international cuisine.
• North Pointe A beautiful restaurant for lunch and dinner. Located on the most northern point of Jamaica, overlooking a stunning infinity edge swimming pool, this outdoor bar and grill serves light fare throughout the day, including tacos, sandwiches, seafood, and salads, as well as tropical cocktails. Children’s dining options available. Location: Eclipse.
• DelmareElegantly and dramatically appointed with local artwork, this award-winning seafood restaurant with Italian influences overlooks the white sand beach of Eclipse at Half Moon. Featuring the freshest catches like Red Snapper, Grouper and Shrimp, the restaurant seamlessly blends fine dining with one of the Caribbean’s most stunning backdrops. Dress etiquette: Smart casual - collared shirt, dress or casual, long trousers and Bermuda shorts; no torn jeans, flip-flops, t-shirts, cutoffs, casual or cargo shorts allowed. Location: Eclipse.
• Haywards Offering both views of the Caribbean Sea and the Great House Grand Lawn, this open-kitchen restaurant offers prepared-on-the-spot dishes for breakfast and lunch in an alfresco setting. Jamaican-inspired, yet worldly in its influence, it features a variety of dining areas. Location: Eclipse.
• Visit Solly's Keep, a sophisticated lounge at the Sugar Mill Restaurant, which offers an eclectic choice of traditional cocktails and a curated selection of Caribbean rums, including the oldest rum available for sale - the 50-year-old Appleton Estate Rum. You can also choose from an inventive Tapas Bar menu should you be looking for a light meal.
• Cedar Bar, the heart of Half Moon, it has spectacular views of both the sea and sunsets. Ask barmen, Caswell or Wills, for the bar snack menu and to introduce you to the Yellowbird Cocktail. It is here where the evening entertainment takes place and where you will make friends.
• Half Moon offers a swim-up bar at the Hibiscus Pool, which is open all day, and the 19th Hole Bar at the Half Moon Golf Course, where you and fellow golfers can recap the hole-in-one that you just missed.
• Discover an amazing selection of coffees and teas from around the world at Lester's Cafe, featuring certified pure roasted Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.
GOLF | Half Moon’s 18-hole par-72 championship golf course is acclaimed by industry experts and amateur golfers alike. The course was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. and modernized by Robert Rulewich, creating a masterpiece of sheer beauty and game-raising challenges. PGA tournaments also have been held at Half Moon, including the European PGA Senior Tour, and since 2007 the Jamaica Open. Just four minutes away from the Half Moon Golf Course, are the White Witch and Cinnamon Hill courses, making Half Moon a golf destination.
• Caddy Master is available from 6:45 AM to 6 PM
• 20 grassed practice bays
• Bunker practice green, putting green and 50-yard pitching green
• The Pro Shop stocks a wide range of clothing and accessories (open 6:45 AM to 6 PM)
• Enjoy refreshments after your game at the 19th Hole Bar (open 9 AM to 5 PM)
• Clubhouse with two meeting rooms
SPA | Explore all the soothing possibilities within this award-winning sanctuary. Wander through the Fern Tree Spa, a lush natural oasis dotted with fragrant fruit trees. Half Moon considered every lavish detail so guests can simply savor the extensive selection of memorable treatments. Enjoy indulgent privacy in the tranquil tropical gardens; for absolute relaxation choose an over water cabana. Revel in a menu of exceptional therapies that combine indigenous ingredients and the best of international techniques. Half Moon has even created an exclusive experience at the private Fern Tree Cottage.
• Aromatherapy steam and sauna rooms
• Fern Tree Falls and lagoon pool
• Locker rooms
• Outdoor yoga pavilion
• Relaxation Lounge
• Salon, library and boutique
• Gardens and meditation labyrinth
• 10-treatment rooms, including over water bungalows
• Open daily from 8 AM to 6 PM
EQUESTRIAN CENTRE | The Half Moon Equestrian Centre provides memorable experiences for guests. Half Moon takes pride in giving exceptional care to the horses and animals there, and to the riders who wish to share in this amazing experience. Through personal attention, it is Half Moon’s goal to create a safe, yet exciting sojourn. Guests can enjoy a variety of equestrian activities, riding, jumping and polo lessons as well as the thrilling Turf and Surf Experience or the enlightening Positive Empowerment. The Stables provide horses and instruction suitable for beginners and experienced riders.
• Pony Park Rides Let the team help your child experience the joy of riding in a fun and safe environment. The park is home to rabbits, goats and donkeys as well as ponies (for children under the age of six, open from 9 AM to 12 PM and 2:30 PM to 4:30, $25 per child).
• Rookies' Roundup A beginners' ride that starts with a lesson in the arena followed by a walk around the resort (adults and children over the age of six, 3 PM or 4 PM for 40 minutes, rider must be under 230 pounds, $60 per person).
• Sand Stroll One of the most popular rides, it includes a swim with the horses (adults and children over the age of 10, available between 8:30 AM and 10 AM and lasts about 1 hour 45 minutes, $120 per person).
FITNESS CENTRE | Stay in shape with Half Moon’s fitness offerings. Guests can select activities that fit their mood and schedule—from a solo session at the Fitness Centre to a private yoga class on the beach. Work off steam with the Fitness Centre’s state-of-the-art equipment. Choose from the resort's collection of Integrity cardio machines, free weights and weight machines. Half Moon also designed an array of private and group class options. Try Pilates, or get in gear at their Spinning® studio. For those looking for low impact and leisurely options such as swimming, walking or cycling - throughout the 400 acres of property, there are pools and paths to choose from.
• Custom-designed Spinning® studio with pro bikes and state-of-the-art sound system
• Cardio-vascular equipment including but not limited to recumbent & upright bikes, treadmills, elliptical trainers and life step machines
• Resistance training and strength building machines including but not limited to leg press, leg extension, lateral-pull down, multi-function station, Olympic benches, pulley cross-over and free weights
TENNIS | Tennis and squash facilities are guaranteed to inspire enthusiasts who come from around the world for clinics or private lessons with professional and attentive coaches. The facilities feature flood lit courts, which are complemented by International Tennis Federation and U.S. Professional Tennis Registry professional coaches.
• Private tennis lessons ($80 for one person and $100 for two people, $130 for three to five people, 7 AM to 7 PM, one-hour sessions)
• Adult clinic ($30 per hour, 10 AM to 11 AM)
• Children's clinic ($25 per hour, 3:15 PM to 4 PM)
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri