Sandy Cove is a delightful beachfront retreat that makes any Caribbean dream vacation a reality. This extremely spacious and comfortable four-bedroom beach villa offers over 4 150 square feet of open-plan indoor-outdoor living space, a large terrace, an oceanfront infinity edge pool with expansive sundeck and a private beach, all with captivating views across the bay and out to mainland Antigua.
Three of the four bedrooms in this beautifully furnished home face the ocean and afford spectacular views. The upper level master bedroom offers a king size, four poster bed, separate dressing area and spacious balcony, while the ground level master bedroom opens to a relaxing terrace. The light and airy villa also provides a modern kitchen, choice of two dining areas and a lovely garden. Positioned at the end of the series of villas, Sandy Cove boasts unrivaled privacy and tranquility.
Gourmet breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, beverages, cocktails, house wine by the glass, access to resort fitness and tennis facilities, resort pools, croquet lawn, putting green, and use of water sports equipment are all included.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Winter||Jan 5 2022 to Apr 5 2022||$10,850 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 6 2022 to May 31 2022||$7,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2022 to Aug 28 2022||$6,800 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Oct 11 2022 to Dec 20 2022||$7,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 5 2023 to Apr 5 2023||$10,850 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy per bedroom. Additional charges apply for additional guests
• Rates will fluctuate and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information regarding rates
• Holiday rates are not available, please inquire
Sandy Cove is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
• All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
• Cocktails, house wines by the glass and liquor
• Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
• Villas have private golf cart(s)
• Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
• Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, White Night Beach Barbecue, and much more
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private chef
• Round-trip Airport transfers in private car
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
Jumby Bay Island, Antigua
One of the most beautiful, undisturbed places in the world, Jumby Bay Island is a private isle of white-powdered beaches, lapped by turquoise seas. Reachable only by boat, there’s not a car in sight, only lush trails and winding cycle paths. Our deluxe Inclusive Stay fills carefree days with watersports, leisure and fresh-local gastronomy. Kick off your shoes and relax in the Caribbean's finest hideaway resort.
Spontaneity and freedom, the joys of our all-inclusive Jumby Bay Island lifestyle. Fill days with breezy pleasures at our pools and powder white beaches, stroll through lush gardens and free wheel along two kilometres of palm fringed paths.
Dining Options at Jumby Bay
• At the heart of the island is the Jumby Bay Veranda - steps away from the water, welcoming guests daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A generous breakfast is available with choices of a la carte specialties, and a continental selection with fresh breads and pastries. Lunch and dinner offerings transport guests to a seaside Italian trattoria, highlighting home-made pastas from fluffy and light gnocchi, to rustic tagliatelle, and fresh seafood and meat enhanced with Jumby Bay Farm’s own herbs and produce. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code.
• The Estate House is the top fine-dining destination in the Caribbean, combining classic fare with modern island flavors, drawing on the culinary traditions of the West Indies. The circa 1830 plantation house, once the centerpiece of the island’s sugar plantation, includes a main restaurant and the 1830 Bar with three private dining rooms as well as a wine room all inspired by the home's rich history and island traditions. Richly combining the impressions of a traditional colonial home with a contemporary perspective, The Estate House’s design represents a modern interpretation of the Colonial spirit. Dinner is served Friday to Tuesday from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Stop by the 1830 Bar Friday to Tuesday from 6 PM to 12 AM.
• With its spectacular beachside setting, skirting the oceanfront infinity pool that overlooks the Caribbean Sea, The Pool Grille is perfect for those who can’t bear to leave the water’s edge. Serving casual bistro fare for lunch (salads, sandwiches, grilled seafood specialties), in addition to house snacks and refreshing cocktails, smoothies and fresh fruit juices throughout the day, sunbathers can choose to dine under the shaded canopy or order from their lounger. Open for lunch from12 PM to 4 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code.
• Inspired by the colorful West Indian-style food shacks found in small villages throughout Antigua, The Beach Shack offers delicious local street food, such as lobster or chicken wraps/rotis, locally caught fish, ceviche and much more. The Beach Shack is open for informal grab-and-go Caribbean lunch. Open for lunch from 11:30 AM to 4 PM.
Activities & Services at Jumby Bay
Enhancing your stay with some extra therapy, the Jumby Bay Spa offers a curated menu of treatments that combines the use of modern practices from all over the world with ancient healing remedies of the West Indies and African cultures. In the heritage of traditional herbalists, serums are derived from local natural ingredients including coconut, aloe, neem, lemongrass, and other essential oils and spices to organically encourage the regenerative nature of the body, mind and spirit.
The island's iconic half-mile stretch of Jumby Bay Beach is lined with thatched bohios under which guests can lounge in the shade on cushioned chaises. Alternatively, a sprinkling of hammocks, strung between the palms, beckons. Or a sun chair that invites you to dip your feet into the softly lapping sea. Or the Beach Bar, a traditional open bungalow that sits midway on the shore.
Jumby Bay is an aquatic sanctuary offering three alluring pools, each with its own personality. The beachfront Jumby Bay Pool is a designated space for quiet relaxation, framed by towering royal palms with an elevated infinity edge pool that cascades towards the tranquilizing ocean just beyond. The family friendly Veranda Pool, set amidst a tropical garden offers a classic setting that is perfect for swimming laps or family pool time. The Infinity Pool at the Pool Grille offers a tranquil and cooling respite from the Antiguan sun, perfect for sun-worshippers, and those wanting to take a cooling dip before lunch.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097