Find your own piece of paradise in Anguilla. Luxury resort villas, each boasting an inviting private pool, offer every indulgence. Exclusivity, privacy, luxury. The most extravagant accommodations are ideal for those who love spacious living. A sun-dappled personal pool and direct beach access let you enjoy the best of both worlds.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Jun 1 2022 to Aug 28 2022||$6,495 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 21 2022 to Nov 21 2022||$7,395 per Night||5 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 22 2022 to Nov 26 2022||$9,495 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 27 2022 to Dec 15 2022||$7,395 per Night||5 Nights|
|Tax | Service Charge||23.00%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Meal plans include complimentary a la carte breakfast daily. Meal plans are subject to change without notice.
• MAP dinner: $45 (Child 12 and under) per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
• MAP dinner: $90 (Adult) per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
• MAP lunch and dinner: $65 (Child 12 and under) per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
• MAP lunch and dinner: $130 (Adult) per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
The Pool Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• A la carte breakfast for two
• Hairdryers and bathroom products
• Direct telephone line and wireless internet access
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||3 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||3 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||3 Guests|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||3 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Belmond Cap Juluca, Anguilla
Belmond Cap Juluca is a dream-like escape, spread across the Caribbean's most beautiful beach. Feel the breeze blowing across your private terrace. Every room is a beachfront haven. Be positioned to discover an island famed for pristine sands, broad coral reefs and an unmissable culinary scene. Or simply breathe the sea air, relax, and let the hours float by.
Fine Tropical Dining Under the Stars
• Pimms A menu of elevated Caribbean classics and international specialties uses the very best local ingredients and freshest catch. The cool, stylish interiors set the perfect stage.
• Cip’s by Cipriani Cip’s offers a breakfast and casual Italian dinner menu rich with comfort food. Delicious fresh produce is worked into tempting risottos, salads, pastas and carpaccio dishes
• Uchu Caribbean chic meets poolside relaxation at Uchu, offering a casual lunch menu and creative cocktails by day and sophisticated Peruvian cuisine by night.
• The Cap Shack The epitome of barefoot luxury, The Cap Shack offers grilled menu items and cool beverages right on the beach.
Enjoy the Resort Life With Your Choice of Sporting Activities and Exciting Excursions
Home to rainbow-hued coral and marine life, the reefs found off the shores of the resort offer a glimpse into another world. Masks, snorkels, vests and fins can be made available for each member of your party. Enjoy snorkeling in the bay or arrange a trip further afield.
Kayaking around Anguilla is one of the best ways to view the island, which crystal waters offer the perfect balance of tranquility and adventure. Choose from an assortment of single and two-person kayaks, then take to the waves.
Spend your day discovering the island's secluded beauty spots by sea. Hop aboard a Hobie Wave catamaran or Sunfish sailboat, then conquer the waves as chart your own course around the island.
The Caribbean plays host to some of worlds most scenic golf locations, and Anguilla is no exception. Speak to a Rental Escapes concierge about booking a round or two at the CuisinArt Golf Club, an 18-hole course designed by Greg Norman.
Brush up on your beach volleyball, basketball and croquet, or perfect your backhand on our omni-turf tennis courts. There's also a resident tennis pro available for coaching.
When time is this precious, slow down with a day of unbridled Caribbean indulgence. Arawak Spa is a place that is at one with nature, offering an indulgent escape away from resort life. Ancient healing traditions, local products and the rejuvenating power of the sea all help you find a new sense of well being. Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM.
• Five treatment rooms (single and double)
• Swimming pool with relaxation area
• Beach cabana for alfresco treatments
• Well being boutique
Even in the tropics, stay toned and on track at the resort fitness centre. The spacious, 2,600 square foot studio features the latest state-of-the-art equipment for cardio or weight training. A regular schedule of yoga classes helps to calm and strengthen body and mind. Personal training sessions are available for an additional fee. The fitness centre is open 24 hours a day.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri