Angthong Villa is a lavishly appointed villa sitting right-on-the-beach. Set in gloriously landscaped gardens, with stunning panoramic views over the Gulf of Siam to neighbouring islands and breathtaking sunsets over Big Buddha, this majestic villa feels like a manor house in need of its Lord and Lady.
Within its sprawling beachside setting, cocooned in seclusion with no immediate neighbours, Angthong Villa offers grand opulence and comfortable modern living. The well-endowed villa has four gorgeous bedrooms, a 19-metre pool, contemporary indoor and outdoor living areas, including two fully-fitted kitchens and dining areas, satellite Smart TV entertainment, indoor and outdoor sound systems, a gym, massage sala, pool table and outside bar area. Full-time staff look after all guest needs, including a lavish complimentary breakfast.
This villa fuses modern materials with Asian architecture. Wood, stone and mosaic adorns floors, walls and ceilings amidst whitewashed walls. High vaulted wooden ceilings hung with wooden lamps create an added luxurious dimension. The comfortable furnishings and eclectic décor ranging from natural wood artefacts to Chinese ceramics and metallic wall hangings, lend a homely and grounded feel to this magnificent villa.
Angthong Villa is ideally located on Koh Samui’s quiet north-eastern shoreline, an area of unspoilt beaches, mesmerising views and gorgeous sunsets. It is just 10 minutes from the airport and within easy reach of a number of sought-after bars, restaurants, wellness centres, golf courses, waterfalls, cultural attractions and harbours. With its spacious landscaped gardens, it is also the perfect location for a private beachside wedding or celebration.
Take some time out to relax and unwind in a blissfully serene, tropical beachside environment. With amazing ocean views and luxurious living, it’s the perfect destination for a family or group of friends seeking a sophisticated retreat away from the crowds.
Please inquire for rates.
|Service Charge and Tax||17.70%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Big Buddha, Thailand
Here are some of the other many activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- Enjoy a day out on water. Choose between brunch boat trips, all-day and sunset cruises and traditional sailing junk yacht charters.
- Explore the magical underwater world by taking scuba diving courses and snorkelling tours.
- Of the few rum distilleries in Thailand, Magic Alambic Rum Distillery is the only one producing a Caribbean Agricole-style spirit and they offer a true island experience - local rum tasting. This style of rum is made from 100% pure first-press sugarcane juice, which gives it a dynamic and delicate taste. There’s a swimming pool and a shaded alfresco dining area serving Thai and French food. Reservations are advised and all ages are welcome.
- Work on your handicap at the Santiburi Golf Course, an 18-hole championship course on a stunning hillside set amidst a preserved coconut palm plantation.
- Indulge your adventurous side by taking a cable ride above the luscious canopy of Thailand's most beautiful rainforests.
- An activity for the entire family, Go-carting is available with four different carts to suit your skill level.
- A wonderful retirement home for elephants who have worked exhausting hours in the logging and tourism industries, Samui Elephant Sanctuary lets you get up, close and personal with the gentle beasts. Feed, walk with, and observe them as they roam, socialize, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097