The villa's wholly unique design is inspired by the gentle, undulating curves that are found in nature. This three-bedroom beachfront villa is a sprawling 1,956-square metre with not a straight line in sight. It has a freshwater swimming pool and children’s pool with its own water slide. There is also a children's treehouse by the pool.
On the ground floor the sparate master bedroom has an outdoor bathroom with a water feature. The ground floor is also home to the spacious open-plan living and dining area, as well as the kitchen, chocolate room and wine vault. The dedicated gym, sauna and steam room suite comes with its own outdoor bathroom with a water feature. On the first floor, the two guest bedrooms are joined by a roped gangway, each with an en-suite bathroom and toilet. This villa’s viewing tower is crowned with a dining table, which is the highest point on the island
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Oct 1 2021 to Sep 30 2022||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||Oct 1 2022 to Sep 30 2023||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Goods and Services Tax||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and constantly change, the price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Freshwater swimming pool and children’s pool with water slide.
• Spacious open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room.
• Viewing tower with a dining table.
• Three bedrooms throughout this double-storey villa.
• Two outdoor bathrooms with water features.
• Dedicated gym, sauna and steam room suite.
• Wine vault and chocolate room.
• Two sunken outdoor dining areas, one covered and one uncovered.
• Outdoor deck, daybeds and sun loungers.
• Flat screen TV and sound system.
The villas at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that includes:
• In-villa safe, air conditioning and fans.
• Bicycles for personal use.
• Mr. and Ms. Friday personal butlers.
• Pantry and minibar with espresso machine.
In addition, guests of the resort get access to the following complimentary resort amenities:
• A welcome drink, cold towel, and fresh fruit upon arrival.
• Access to Soneva Jani's home-made chocolate and ice-cream parlours.
• A weekly sunset cocktail party on Soneva Jani's sandbank.
• Access to the Children's Den and inclusion in the year-round summer camp program.
• Access to the resort gym and tennis courts.
• Regular movie screenings at Cinema Paradiso with complimentary popcorn and ice cream.
• Introduction to astronomy with the resort's resident Astronomer at the Observatory.
• A marine biology presentation by the resorts' resident marine biologist.
• Snorkeling on house reef.
• Yoga and meditation.
• Non-motorized water sports: paddleboarding, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, and canoeing.
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
Soneva Jani, Maldives
An imaginative journey that began over two decades ago, the Soneva story continues with Soneva Jani, the brand's newest luxury resort offering. Inspired by a word that means 'wisdom' in Sanskrit, Soneva Jani encompasses a collection of water villas and island sanctuaries set within a lagoon of crystal-clear waters, with islands fringed by pristine beaches and blanketed in lush tropical greenery. The highlight of the islands that the resort calls home is the 5.6 kilometre private lagoon that surrounds it; an awe-inspiring azure spectacle that inspires a sense of calm.
Dining Options at Soneva Jani
• From the mind of acclaimed Swedish Chef, Mathias Dahlgren, the Overseas' menu is an ode to organic produce and the sea. Dine on pescatarian, vegetarian and plant-based single plates, sharing plates and signature dishes for lunch and dinner. Open for lunch and dinner daily except Friday.
• With an upstairs deck for watching the sunset, try the Sri Lankan Mud Crab curry, or the Alaskan crabs at the Crab Shack. A selection of rosés are the highlight of the drinks menu. Recently voted as the 'World's Most Romantic Restaurant' on CNN. Open for lunch and evening drinks on select days.
• Dine on a health-conscious, plant-based menu designed by the innovative raw food Chef Diana Von Cranach, showcasing unique and simple dishes that revive historical, nearly-forgotten traditional recipes from the Indonesian Spice Islands and South East Asia. Open for dinner daily except Friday.
• Start each day at Down to Earth with an endless spread of fresh fruits, comforting classics and creative juices from the Juice Bar. The day continues with a bountiful buffet of organic garden salads and live cooking stations with our wood burning pizza oven, tandoors and grills with freshly caught and cooked-to-order fish. Sunset aperitvos lead into our mouthwatering evening menus.
• Enjoy refreshing coolers, cocktails and tapas at any time of the day at The Gathering Bar. Lounge on daybeds and over-water catamaran nets suspended above the sparkling waters, just the spot to take in the magnificent sunset. Beverages are served from 7 PM to 12 AM or until the last guest leaves.
Activities and Experiences at Soneva Jani
Indulge in relaxing and rejuvenating therapies from around the world at Soneva Spa ($), which combine ancient rituals with cutting-edge treatments, from Ayurvedic massage and chemical-free Sodashi facials to targeted vitamin IV therapy. Start each day with a salute to the rising sun with group or one-to-one yoga and meditation sessions on the soft white sands. Re-align your wellness goals with your lifestyle through the help and support of our resident experts and eminent visiting practitioners and healers from across the globe.
Watch classic and contemporary favourites beneath the stars or take your Cinema Paradiso experience to new heights, while our chefs craft a menu of comfort food and nibbles. Refreshing cocktails, complimentary popcorn and ice creams can also be arranged.
The Mini Den is a technology-free zone, where kids are encouraged to learn, play, discover nature, and let their creativity and curiosity run wild. To ensure everyone is engaged in their activities we ask you to make sure their phones and tablets are left in your villa before they come to the Mini Den.
Barefoot Bookseller runs the pop-up bookshop at Soneva Jani, the ultimate destination for bibliophiles. As well as curating a fascinating selection of novels, biographies and non-fiction books that will inspire and delight, they can also recommend your perfect beachside read or help you expand your horizons with informative private reading therapy sessions.
Go to the state-of-the-art, James Bond-inspired Observatory for a star-lit dining experience. Sit back and enjoy great food and drink as our in-house Astronomer takes you through a journey of the night sky and beyond. Using a 16-inch telescope that rises from the ground, there is plenty to see, talk about and learn.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri