Attention honeymooners! Guests celebrating their honeymoon at COMO Cocoa Island will receive an array of amenities. Six night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, gift from Cocoa Island and $60 spa crest (per person). Seven or more night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, complimentary 60-minute spa treatment per couple and a candlelit dinner with a bottle of champagne for two.
Situated on either side of the island, COMO Cocoa Island's two COMO Water Villas - Sunset and Sunrise - are arranged with two separate wings, both featuring an en suite bedroom and a private terrace directly above the ocean. The wings are connected by the living and dining areas, with balconies on either side that let you step directly off the deck into the turquoise lagoon. There's also a secluded deck, with a new private pool that almost touches the edge of the ocean.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 12 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$5,442 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$7,212 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 10 2022||$9,756 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 11 2022 to Apr 11 2022||$7,254 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 12 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$5,442 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$7,212 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 10 2023||$9,756 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are based on the standard occupancy of four guests. The maximum occupancy is five adults or four adults and one child. Please inquire for additional rates for extra guests.
Meal plans are compulsory over the holiday period, and are not included in the above rates.
The COMO Water Villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily breakfast.
• Private bar with snacks.
• Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort.
• Use of non-motorised water sports equipment.
• Use of snorkelling equipment.
• Use of the all-day guest lounge, incorporating PC/Mac stations and Flat Screen TV.
• Coffee and tea making facilities in all suites and villas.
• Bottled water in all suites and villas.
• iPod docking stations in all suites and villas.
• Use of DVDs available from the extensive library.
• Schedule Yoga class.
• Access to COMO Shambhala Retreat (steam room, hydrotherapy pool, 24-hour gym).
• Dedicated 24-hour butler service
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
COMO Cocoa Island, Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island is an understated private island resort in the Maldives, with 34 over water villas allowing you to slip from your balcony into the turquoise lagoon to explore the sea life-rich house reef. We promise what few luxury Maldivian resorts can truly provide: peacefulness, privacy and the opportunity to do very little - very little, that is, aside from stroll on silk-soft sand, snorkel in a world of colourful marine life and simply relax, whether that’s on a massage table or on a daybed staring out at the hypnotic azure ocean.
Among the Best Dining in the Maldives, Menus Are Modern, Light and Steeped in the Nuances of South Indian Cuisine.
• Ufaa serves modern interpretations of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine with an emphasis on local produce, including seafood and COMO Shambhala healthful eating options. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Faru Bar is an easy-going, foot-in-the-sand resort bar where our inventive bartenders put together refreshing cocktails (and mocktails). Fine wines, classic cigars and light snacks also feature, alongside some easy beats at sunset. Open from 10 AM. Located adjacent to the infinity pool and leading directly to the beach.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
COMO Shambhala Retreat, the island wellness centre, is the embodiment of the philosophy for healthy living. Inspiration is drawn from your surroundings, with treatment pavilions that combine natural wood, traditional Maldivian coral walls and thatched roofs. The treatment rooms - two double and one single - have commanding views of the turquoise lagoon, while the couple's pavilion overlooks tropical foliage. COMO Shambhala also has one of the only hydrotherapy pools in the Maldives, where guests can relax in the heated water, with purpose-built high pressure jets to target different areas of the body.
A wide variety of services are offered at COMO Shambhala including Asian-based therapies, physical fitness classes and a new Pilates studio, as well as a fitness centre and airy yoga studio, where you can practice mindful exercises with views of the island. To complement the wellness experience, a daily schedule of activities has been created, including yoga and Pilates alongside a range of other wellness pursuits.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097