In these villas, the horizon feels like it extends forever as you look out from your private sundeck or watch the ocean roll past the floor-to-ceiling windows. The elevated loft features a king en suite master bedroom, while the lower deck's large and airy sitting area doubles up as a sleeping space for families. There is also a secluded outdoor rain shower with steps directly into the ocean.Read More
40% LOW SEASON DISCOUNT!
Looking for a summer getaway? Book your stay at COMO Cocoa Island and receive 40% off the rental price, complimentary room and meal plan upgrade!
Book by 30 June 2022. | Minimum four nights. | Complimentary room upgrade is subject to availability at the time of confirmation. | | Not combinable with any other offer.
Offer valid from 2022-05-25 to 2022-06-30
For travel between 2022-05-26 and 2022-09-30
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Jun 30 2022||$1,769 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Jul 1 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$1,813 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$2,700 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$3,688 per Night||5 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Maximum occupancy: three-adults plus one-child
• Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge
• Meal supplement plans are available, contact Rental Escapes for pricing (meal plans are mandatory for Christmas and New Year's weeks)
The Loft Water Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Access to COMO Shambhala including steam room, hydrotherapy pool and 24-hour gym
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment, snorkeling equipment, DVD library and all-day guest lounge
• Breakfast service
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Wireless internet access throughout the resort
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfers by speed boat to and from the resort
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
COMO Cocoa Island, Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island is an understated private island resort in the Maldives, with 34-overwater villas allowing you to slip from your balcony into the turquoise lagoon to explore the sea life-rich house reef. We promise what few luxury Maldivian resorts can truly provide: peacefulness, privacy and the opportunity to do very little - very little, that is, aside from stroll on silk-soft sand, snorkel in a world of colourful marine life and simply relax, whether that's on a massage table or on a daybed staring out at the hypnotic azure ocean.
Dining Options at COMO Cocoa Island
• Ufaa serves modern interpretations of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine with an emphasis on local produce, including seafood and COMO Shambhala healthful eating options. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Faru Bar is an easy-going, foot-in-the-sand resort bar where the inventive bartenders put together refreshing cocktails (and mocktails). Fine wines, classic cigars and light snacks also feature, alongside some easy beats at sunset. Faru Bar is open from 10 AM until late, adjacent to the infinity pool and leading directly to the beach.
Activities and Experiences at COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Shambhala Retreat, the island wellness centre, is the embodiment of the philosophy for healthy living. Inspiration was drawn from the surroundings, with treatment pavilions that combine natural wood, traditional Maldivian coral walls and thatched roofs. The treatment rooms - two double and one single - have commanding views of the turquoise lagoon, while the couple's pavilion overlooks tropical foliage. COMO Shambhala also has one of the only hydrotherapy pools in the Maldives, where guests can relax in the heated water, with purpose-built high pressure jets to target different areas of the body. Open from 9 AM to 9 PM.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri