This is one of COMO Maalifushi's most spectacular over-water villas: an oversized, two-bedroom, light-filled bungalow, which sits on its own secluded jetty, featuring a private pool and sundeck. There are a private pool and sundeck with loungers and a dining table. The bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower stall. There is also air conditioning and an antique colonial ceiling fan. You'll also find coffee/tea-making facilities with a Nespresso machine.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 12 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$5,916 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid Season||Oct 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$7,686 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 10 2022||$10,998 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 11 2022 to Apr 11 2022||$8,160 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 12 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$5,916 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are based on the standard occupancy of four guests. The maximum occupancy is four adults, or three adults and two children. Please inquire about additional rates for extra guests.
Meal plans are compulsory over the holiday period and are not included in the above rates. Rates above include Bed and Breakfast
The Maalifushi Water Villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily breakfast
• Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
• Use of snorkelling equipment
• Bottle water and fresh fruit daily in all rooms, suites and villas
• Bluetooth stereo speaker in all rooms, suites and villas
• Use of movie library in rooms
• Beach bag and flip flops
• Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms, suites and villas
• COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
• Scheduled yoga class
• Access to COMO Shambhala Retreat (Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, 24 hours gym)
• Access to lounge at seaplane terminal upon arrival/departure
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
COMO Maalifushi is the first and only resort to open on the unspoilt Thaa Atoll, in the archipelago’s southern reaches well regarded for its diving and surf breaks. Its culturally appropriate architecture includes low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of white beach, tropical greenery and cobalt lagoon.
Dining and Cuisine
• Madi (meaning Manta Ray in the local Dhivehi language) takes its inspiration from the region’s fresh, tropical produce and abundant seafood. Open daily from 7:30 Am to 10:30 AM, 12 PM to 3 PM and 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Tai, or red snapper, which is a celebratory fish in Japanese culture, aims to be among the finest Japanese restaurants in the Maldives. Open Monday to Thursday from 5 PM to 10 PM and Saturday to Sunday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
• Food at Thila is easygoing and family-friendly, with salads, freshly cooked seafood, pizzas and Turkish ‘pide’. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
The COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Maalifushi in the Maldives goes hand-in-hand with the private island resort experience. Eight double treatment pavilions are set over the water, with doors that open wide so you can relax on a massage bed or in our oversized bathtubs listening to the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze. The Spa has steam, sauna and Jacuzzi areas, as well as an open-air yoga pavilion located on the sunrise side of the island, with views of the Indian Ocean. The Spa also has a state-of-the-art fitness centre, as well as expert instruction in yoga, meditation, and core connection. Treatments are based on Asian traditions, from Thai Massage, Taksu and Indonesian Massage, to Foot Reflexology and Indian Head Massage.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097