Tucked comfortably into the natural line of trees, these luxury Crusoe Villa Suites add a modern twist to the Robinson Crusoe experience. Maldivian jungle surrounds you, while the warm sands of the beach are within touching distance. Spend the day relaxing on the suspended seating area jutting over your salt water swimming pool. This villa can accommodate a maximum of two adults and three children.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Jun 24 2020 to Jun 23 2021||$2,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||Jun 24 2021 to Jun 23 2022||$2,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Goods & Services Tax||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
|• Rates are dynamic and subject to change without notice|
The Crusoe with Pool at Soneva Fushi is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Welcome drink, cold towel and fresh fruit on the villa upon arrival
• Mr or Ms Friday personal butlers
• Access to homemade chocolate room, ice cream parlor, selection of cold cuts and cheese, fitness centre, tennis courts and the Children's Den
• Weekly sunset cocktail party on the sandbank
• Bicycle or tricycle rental
• Non-motorized watersports (paddleboarding, catamaran, windsurfing and canoeing)
• Reef snorkeling, regular movie screenings at Cinema Paradiso, introduction to astronomy at the Observatory, yoga and meditation at the Turtle Beach, marine biology presentation and a glass-blowing demonstration at the Glass Studio
• Wireless internet access in the villa and designated public areas
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
Soneva Fushi Resort, Maldives
The villas at Soneva Fushi are located on the sunset or sunrise side of the island. While both sides have the Maldives' signature white-sand beaches and crystal clear azure waters, there are a few differences.
Discover all Dining Destinations and Experiences at Soneva Fushi
• At Fresh in the Garden, you will dine high above the gardens, where the aromas of the herbs waft up from below. The central open kitchen gives you front-row seats to the action. Choose to sit under cover or beneath the starry night sky. Open daily for dinner.
• Dine on Vietnamese and Indonesian cuisine, salads, grilled meats and seafood at Out of the Blue. This area also includes So Hot - a robata grill, josper grill and pizza area; So Guilty - the chocolate and ice cream parlours; and So Cheesy - the cheese room. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• The sushi counter at So Hands On sees some of the world's best sushi masters behind its sake-polished Japanese pine, known as 'hinoki', counter top. The intimate five-seat sushi counter lets you experience the chef's dextrous skills up close. Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday for lunch and dinner.
• Mihiree Mithaa offers a choice between a bountiful buffet, offering freshly cut fruits, baked goodies, a salad room, wood-fired pizzas, and Soneva's ubiquitous ice cream and chocolate rooms. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Culinary showmanship with unending vistas of the Baa Atoll and beyond. So Bespoke, Soneva Fushi's open-air Teppanyaki table, is headed by Chef Gede Sujana. Open Monday, Wednesday, hThursday, Friday and Sunday for dinner.
• The practice of sharing food is a primal bonding ritual. Down to Earth by Ravi sought to recreate this intimacy with dishes made for sharing. Open daily for dinner (except Tuesday and Saturday for buffet).
• Chef Carsten Kyster celebrates the garden at Shades of Green with five-course menus featuring colours, green umami or one ingredient prepared various ways. The evening begins with a tour of the garden. Pick, taste and smell the produce and discover hidden amuse bouche. Open for dinner Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
• A serene oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, By the Bar has one of the best selections of cocktails, spirits and liqueurs in the Maldives. Open at 7:30 PM.
• The Bar and Cellar offers a collection of more than 200 high-end wines by the glass, as well as beers, spirits, juices, tea and coffee. Open daily.
• Live your own Willy Wonka fantasy at So Guilty with never-ending chocolates, truffles, pralines, and more in an assortment of flavors.
• Indulge your sweet tooth at So Cool with over 60 rotating flavours of homemade ice creams and sorbets. Try the classics or get adventurous with flavours like: coconut and avocado; strawberry, aged balsamic and green olive; and noni and hibiscus.
Soneva Fushi Experiences
From soothing scrubs to Tibetan hot stones, Six Senses Spa invite you to embark on sensory treatments from near and far. A revolving residency of visiting practitioners adds to the spa’s collection of treatments with their respective forms of expertise. Pricing available upon request.
The Den is a technology-free zone, where we encourage all our young guests to learn, play, discover nature, and let their creativity and curiosity run wild. To ensure everyone is engaged in their activities we ask you to make sure their phones and tablets are left in your villa before they come to The Den.
Attend a classic film screening at Cinema Paradiso, the resort's open-air theatre. Complimentary popcorn and over 60 flavours of ice cream are the perfect munchies for our on-the-sands theatre experience. Should you desire a cocktail, or something more substantial, the cinema Hosts will be happy to oblige.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097