The six-bedroom Sunset Reserve emerges from the trees with six separate structures rising out of the sand, and at its centre is an ancient Banyan tree. The master suite has a separate living room, and an outdoor bathroom with a sunken bath, indoor and outdoor showers, all surrounded by a water feature. There are three additional guest bedrooms, a children’s bedroom and a nanny’s room, each with en-suite bathrooms.
The Reserve has two pools, one directly outside the master suite, with the main pool coming with its own water slide and a sunken seating area. There is also an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a TV lounge, and library. A dedicated spa suite with a sauna and steam room and the private gym ensure you never have to leave this enclave to enjoy a signature treatment or work up a sweat.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Jun 1 2022 to May 31 2023||$22,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Goods & Services||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Rates are based on 12 guests, extra guests may be charged up to 18 adults or 12 adults and six-children.
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 6||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Sunken bathtub. Steam facilities.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Sunken bathtub. Steam facilities.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
Soneva Fushi, Maldives
Hidden among dense foliage within touching distance of a pristine, UNESCO-protected Biosphere Reserve, Soneva Fushi inspires the imagination. The award-winning resort truly defines the essence of barefoot luxury with the castaway simplicity. The resort's down-to-earth personality is reflected in its nature-inspired architecture. If the experiences are magical, the philosophy is simple; no news, no shoes.
Located in the Baa Atoll, Kunfunadhoo Island is one of the largest islands in the Maldives. The resort can be reached by a scenic 30-minute seaplane flight direct from Malé International Airport or a 12-minute speedboat ride for guests scheduled on domestic flights from the nearby Dharavandhoo Airport. Soneva Fushi has a private airport lounge exclusively for Soneva guests at the seaplane terminal.
The resort features 71 private water villas and island villas with their own stretch of pristine beach. Designed to offer ultimate privacy and a pure connection with nature, each island retreat features open-air bathrooms that extend into a private garden or water feature.
Dining Options at Soneva Fushi
• Dine high above the gardens, where the aromas of the herbs waft up from below. The central open kitchen at Fresh in the Garden gives you front-row seats to the action. Choose to sit under cover or beneath the starry night sky. Open all week for dinner.
• Out of the Blue is a two-storey overwater structure that houses four unique dining outlets. Feast on the creations of top Chefs from around the world in intimate settings. From delicious grilled meats and seafood, Teppanyaki, sushi and secret menus conjured by Michelin-starred Chefs. Open from 11 AM onwards.
• The sushi counter at So Hands On sees some of the world's best sushi masters behind its sake-polished Japanese pine, known as 'hinoki', counter top. The intimate five-seater sushi counter lets you experience the Chef's dexterous skills up close. Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday for lunch and dinner.
• Translating to 'here it is', Mihiree Mithaa is the culinary heart of the island, featuring an endless spread of fresh fruits, live cooking stations, freshly caught and grilled-to-order fish and a collection of Asian dishes and Maldivian specialties. The wood-fired oven offers freshly baked pizzas. Guests can design their own pizza by choosing from the choice of toppings. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and dinner on Tuesday and Saturday from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Culinary showmanship with unending vistas of the Baa Atoll and beyond. So Bespoke, Soneva Fushi's open-air Teppanyaki table, is headed by Chef Gede Sujana.
• Plant-based Maldivian and Southeast Asian cuisine at Shades of Green is prepared using Nordic cooking techniques. Danish Chef Carsten Kyster celebrates the garden with five-course menus featuring colours.
Activities and Experiences at Soneva Fushi
Waves lap at the shore. The sea breeze rustles the treetops, and stars shine on-screen and overhead. We invite you to join a classic film screening in our open-air theatre. Lie back on your cushioned lounger atop the beach and immerse yourself in the magic of Cinema Paradiso. Complimentary popcorn and over 60 different flavours of ice cream are the perfect comforting munchies for our on-the-sands theatre experience. Should you desire a chilled cocktail, or something more substantial, our cinema Hosts will be happy to oblige.
With more than 30 spectacular diving sites rich with marine life near the resort and multilingual PADI instructors, Soneva Fushi is the perfect destination to explore the awe-inspiring wonders of the ocean.
Six Senses Spa signature journeys feature wellness therapies and traditional treatments, including soothing scrubs and massages with oil from local coconuts. The spa is complemented by a fully-equipped gym and yoga pavilion.
The 'Waste-to-Wealth' Eco-Centre transforms the used articles and materials at the resort into recycled treasure.
A playground for the imagination, the Den offers younger guests the freedom to explore their creativity with engaging activities such as music and cooking classes, Lego building and much more.
The first glass studio in the Maldives, So Glasscycle features a retail boutique and art gallery, where guests can watch world-renowned glass artists create works of art, and learn the art of glassblowing.
The quaint So Soneva Boutique includes everything from holiday clothing and jewelry to locally made handicrafts and iconic resort items, such as glassware and ornaments.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri