The Deluxe Water Villas at Lily Beach Resort & Spa provide the perfect option for those who are looking for intimate privacy in a simple yet incredibly stylish manner. Capturing the heart and soul of the Maldives, these villas offer elegance and luxury with nature right at the door.
Hovering above the lapping waves of the Indian Ocean, the Deluxe Water Villas offer uninterrupted views of the endless blue and provide a true 5-star luxury experience that will remain embedded in the memory long after the holiday has ended.
Pick your perfect area to kick back, relax and enjoy your partner's company to the fullest. While away the hours enjoying the tranquillity. Relax on your private deck or cool off in the Jacuzzi plunge pool after a long day of snorkelling on the stunning reef just a few meters away.
The Deluxe Water Villas also features a glass floor section, helping to top off the overwater experience.
Let yourself drift away to the music and beat of the ocean that is the backdrop to the Deluxe Water Villas.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 8 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$2,280 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Jul 20 2022||$1,650 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Jul 21 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$1,662 per Night||4 Nights|
|Shoulder||Oct 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,746 per Night||4 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
The Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 12% GST.
Standard occupancy is two guests, maximum occupancy is three adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. Extra guests after 2 will be subject to a surcharge.
The Deluxe Water Villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Sparkling wine on arrival
• Fine selection of Petit Four
• Meet and assist on arrival and departure by the airport tram Male International Airport
• Complimentary VIP lounge access on the Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) Sea Plane Terminal
• Selection of 80 premium wines from all around the world available in the restaurants and bars
• Selected French champagne Taittinger
• Complimentary Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
• Complimentary snorkel equipment and non-motorized water sports
• Free access to the sport complex including tennis court, gym, fitness classes, volleyball and all indoor games
• Three (3) complimentary excursions per person per stay to be selected from available options (coral garden snorkeling, fishing trip, sunset cruise or trip to a local fishing village)
• Turtles Kids Club for the smallest guests with various activities and in-house surprises
Platinum Plan does not include in-villa dining, such requests will be subject to additional charges. Included excursions are subject to weather conditions.
|Bedroom||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Lily Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives
Nestled on a private island amid the serene clear blue water of the Indian Ocean is where you will find the best all-inclusive resort in the Maldives. Close to Male and just 25 minutes by seaplane, Lily Beach Resort & Spa offers Premium food and beverage options with an extensive list of wines and spirits. Lily Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives, is the winner of numerous international awards and recognitions. These accolades are a testament to the resort’s continued commitment to providing excellent 5-star service to the guests, as well as an encouragement for the Lily Beach team to deliver an outstanding experience.
Dining Options at Lily Beach Resort & Spa
• Lily Maa, a local word for flower, is a venue where your fondness of good food can grow into a palatable dining journey. A sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Live-Cooking Stations, Grill, BBQ (*Special menu option available on request for certain dietary requirements); More than 20 types of imported cheese from France served for breakfast, lunch and dinner; Swimwear must be covered at all times and attire must respect the local customs of the Maldives. At dinner time, 'island casual' dress code is required. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 9:30 PM.
• The Tamarind This specialty restaurant has all the right ingredients to capture your and your beloved's heart. One visit per person per week for the chance to experience the menu which presents a rich plate of flavours and spices blended deliciously in the most popular dishes of the Orient and India. Pair them with a bottle of premium wine to excite your taste buds even more.
• Sit around the teppan iron griddle and watch the Chefs at Teppanyaki cook delicious food before your very eyes, topping off their culinary expertise with superb flipping, tossing and juggling flair. A Japanese dining experience not to be missed.
• The palatable a la carte dishes at Les Turquoise d'Aqua will not only satiate your hunger, but provide an all-encompassing dining experience, best enjoyed in a moonlit atmosphere in the Maldives.
• While away a few hours in the shade, sipping on your favourite cocktail and savoring freshly prepared snacks, or let the sun caress your skin while you are reclined on a lounger with a good book and a refreshing soft drink in hand. You are surely going to be regular at the AQVA Bar.
• Vibes Bar is a perfect blend of everything you picture your beach break to be: snug sun loungers and umbrellas for a pleasant enjoyment of the hot Maldivian sun, light cuisine to keep your energy levels up, and a children’s playground for the amusement of the little ones. This bar features live entertainment weekly, an A-La-Carte Menu, options for Lunch, unlimited Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee Blends
• The Spirit Bar is a perfect place to unwind and relax after an eventful day, or to stop for a drink during the day. Enjoy the comfort of the outdoor terrace and the breathtaking vistas of the Tiffany blue Indian Ocean right on the bar's doorstep.
Experiences and Activities at Lily Beach Resort & Spa
An enticing scent of exotic aromas lies in the air, a gentle sea breeze wafts through the bright rooms of the sanctuary. The glass floor grants unique insights into the fascinating underwater world of the Indian Ocean. Welcome to the over water Tamara Spa at Lily Beach Resort & Spa. Accompanied by the meditative whoosh of the lapping waves, body and soul embark on a holistic journey of absolute relaxation. Tamara Spa reveals holistic therapies that go far beyond those of a typical spa experience. Inspired by the various rejuvenating practices of different cultures, techniques and philosophies, Tamara Spa will enchant you with a selected spa portfolio, bound to deliver a perfect wellness experience.
99% of the Maldives is water and it goes without saying that life at Lily Beach Resort & Spa revolves around it. The inviting Indian Ocean on your villa doorstep sets an amazing scene for an action-packed holiday and offers a beautiful playground where you can while away a few hours taking on some of the fun-filled activities at the Watersports Center. Get your snorkeling equipment from the Watersports Center and see what lies beneath the surface, or paddle across the glimmering lagoon on a canoe. When the winds are right, you can take on windsurfing, or glide at the water's surface on a wake board or a catamaran and enjoy the beautiful surroundings that Lily Beach boasts. Whatever the desired adrenaline levels, there is no better place than the Indian Ocean to give watersports a try!
You can get your hair wet and indulge in the poolside atmosphere at two swimming pools at Lily Beach Resort & Spa. The marvelous infinity pool at the AQVA Bar adds allure to the island and is a favourite chill-out area to those after a quiet, adults-only relaxation venue. The lively area at the Vibes Bar is ideal for family fun in the sun as it boasts a kids pool, and for evening entertainment when the deck gets beautifully lit and can take it easy under the starry Maldivian sky.
Lily Beach's all purpose, floodlit tennis court is great for tennis enthusiasts, surrounded by island greenery. Lily Beach’s established partnership with the RTC (Recreation Tennis Coaching) means our island is the perfect place for those wanting to improve their game, or simply discover a new hobby in the comfort of our Maldivian paradise. The in-house RTC tennis coach is on-hand for a few games or sets, or to provide training and private lessons, depending on individual experience levels, as well as offering try tennis sessions and RTC tennis courses (level one and two and junior courses) for those wanting to get more out of their game.
Turtle Kid's Club guarantees a fantastic time for children between the ages of 3 to 12 years. Activities are adapted to kids' ages and the number of children. The indoor area is air conditioned and equipped with oversize day beds, a small library, a variety of games, toys and kids movies. The outdoor playground offers a tree house with a slide, swings and a basketball court.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097