You meditate as the sun rises. You use the quiet estate for private yoga. You stroll through the sloping organic gardens. You soak in your outdoor tub as the sun sets. You are hypnotized by the dancing flames of your personal bonfire. Your own hilltop retreat, where the world feels at your fingertips. Puncak is everything you need.
Perched near the highest point of the resort above a hillside of organic gardens, Puncak comprises of a four-bedroom estate with a sunken outdoor dining area and two plunge pools. One of the two-bedroom villa includes a bedroom each upstairs and downstairs with adjacent bathrooms. The other two-bedroom villa has a master bedroom upstairs with an en-suite bathroom and the children's room downstairs, which can accommodate up to two children in a bunk bed, also with an en-suite bathroom. This villa includes a ground floor open-air living room. Puncak was a featured winner for PURE's Best in Design 2015.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Jan 8 2022 to Mar 31 2022||$6,595 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 1 2022 to Apr 9 2022||$7,695 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 10 2022 to Apr 24 2022||$7,695 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 25 2022 to May 31 2022||$7,695 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Jun 1 2022 to Aug 31 2022||$7,695 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 1 2022 to Dec 15 2022||$7,695 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$7,695 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Jan 9 2023 to Mar 31 2023||$6,595 per Night||3 Nights|
|Tax | Service Charge||21.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Puncak Estate is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon snacks and non-alcoholic beverages)
• Minibar (one-full re-stock per day)
• Laundry service (six pieces of clothing per person per day)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Alcoholic beverages
• Spa treatments
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
Nihi Sumba, Indonesia
This is not an escape from everyday life. It is the return to a life well lived. Where rugged luxury meets unregulated freedom. A place to connect with something larger than oneself. A haven for the adventurer, for the wanderer. The endlessly passionate and curious. Arrive with an open heart and leave changed forever. This is vacation with a purpose. A destination with meaning. This is Nihi Sumba.
28 Uniquely Designed Villas with Private Pool
Where you stay on vacation is more than just a hotel room. It is an experience. A new way of living. Every detail in the rooms - crisp white bed linens on the signature canopy beds, handmade chocolate in the mini bar, sweeping panoramic views of the Indian ocean - is designed to make you feel both at home yet completely transported.
Dining at Nihi Sumba
• The hub of social activity is the main sandy-floored Ombak (meaning wave front) restaurant and bar lounge. Ombak, an exquisitely crafted open-air restaurant, serves a la carte breakfast and dinner daily with a relaxed convivial atmosphere. During the week we create special dining experiences including spectacular barbecues. The large outside deck, cantilevered over the ocean, offers relaxed lounge seating and a spectacular private dining experience, The Nest, perched on the crest of the ocean, perfect for a romantic dinner or an intimate group meal.
• Just bare footsteps from the sea, the Nio Beach Club & Pool offers open-aired pavilions and the Kapten’s Goa (Captain’s Cave) serving the highest quality of fresh ingredients for lunch: whether it is a fish just caught from sea, delicious vegetables and legumes from the three thriving organic gardens, items from the grill, daily rotisserie or freshly made pizzas from the wood fired clay oven, the Chef and his brigade will satiate your appetite with sumptuously healthy dishes. The newest addition is a state-of-the-art resort lap pool, perched on the Edge of Wildness with soothing, cooling, and epic views of the ocean, sunsets, Occy’s Left and local village life during low tides. Lunch or snacks are served by the pool, and for special occasions, we create magical settings for romantic dinners.
• The latest addition to the resort dining experience is Kaboku (Sumbanese for ‘fish’), the beachfront sushi bar. Visit Kaboku for an intimate meal of fresh caught seafood, Omakase style. Watch the sushi Chefs prepare an assortment of catch-of-the-day, against a backdrop of brilliant sunsets and a roaring beach fire. The chic structure captures a high-end Japanese sushi bar environment, while surrounded by the signature open-air resort ambience. Limited to six people per seating, the restaurant is open five nights a week from 6pm until 10pm, with advance reservations. The seven-course menu of local ingredients also includes avocado tofu, shrimp dumplings, Teriyaki dishes, miso soup, desserts, and more. Try the sake and wine pairing with your meal.
Experiences at Nihi Sumba
Chris and Charly’s chocolate factory is an escape for the little ones. Aside from the actual factory itself, this haven of fun, tucked in the shade by the creek on the way to the Stables, will keep the little ones fun and fulfilled from 10 AM to 5 PM daily.
A stay at Nihi combines the ultimate in luxury comforts with the opportunity to authentically immerse yourself into the island’s magnificently preserved ancient Sumba culture, to imbibe the local tradition and flavor and enjoy the rich symphony of Sumba daily life. You can witness more of the wild and vibrant culture through a visit to the local villages and markets to see local arts and crafts or monumental megalithic burial sites and the exquisite Ikat weavings, famous all over the world.
Yoga is an integral part of the Nihi Sumba Island experience and the design of our yoga pavilion reflects just that: a breathtaking platform set atop a cliff side ridge offers sweeping views of Nihiwatu Beach on the Indian Ocean.
Perched above the crashing waves of the Indian ocean, our Boathouse Spa is an experience not to be missed. We offer a range of treatments from manicures and pedicures to our signature Nihi massage that can be enjoyed on site as well as in the privacy of your own room or any one of our picturesque spa bales that punctuate the property.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097