The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Nevada
Retreat to a Las Vegas spa oasis of luxury and rejuvenation
Inspired by the desert's ever-expanding canopy of sky, mystifying sand sculptures, and enchanting, moonlit nights, Sahra is a Las Vegas spa that changes perspectives, opening windows to a world of unique experiences. Seemingly simple yet wonderfully complex, we draw from the desert’s unexpected depth and beauty, unanticipated life, and profound strength. We believe the desert's striking contrasts - exhilarating intensity combined with ageless stillness and peace - create a path to balance, clarity, and calm.
Staying fit during your stay at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is made easy with two fitness centers, outdoor tennis courts, and personal trainers all available on property. State-of-the-art fitness centers are located in both The Chelsea and Boulevard towers. They are appropriate for guests 18 years of age and older.
The latest in technology meets the familiar games you have grown to love. Slots and video poker take on an exhilarating new meaning and give you more promise of a thrilling, life-changing experience, while your favorite classic Las Vegas table games take on a touch of modern luxury. Adding to the excitement, you are also invited to look through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls and enjoy views of the Las Vegas Strip.
• A partnership with TAO Group and acclaimed Chef and restaurateur Chris Santos, Beauty & Essex offers unique sharing plates and new twists on classic cocktails in a speakeasy-like setting.
• Master Chefs and restaurateurs Eric and Bruce Bromberg bring Blue Ribbon, a new version of their award-winning food lovers' heaven to The Cosmopolitan.
• An innovative concept from Chef Jose Andres, China Poblano presents the flavors of Mexico and China to create a breakthrough restaurant experience.
• New Orleans' cult favorite, District: Donuts. Sliders. Brew., serves handcrafted craveable classics, prepared fresh-to-order.
• E by Jose Andres is tucked away in a small private room adjacent to Jaleo's bustling bar and paella grill, and accessed through a glass door emblazoned with the letter e.
• Eggslut is inspired by a true love for eggs. The menu is a balance of comfort and innovation, celebrating food that appeals to both novice and extreme foodies through classic comfort fare with a twist, all-encompassing the key ingredient, eggs.
• Unlike any other restaurant experience on the Strip, this glass-enclosed Estiatorio Milos by restaurateur Costas Spiliadis is well known for serving the freshest, most pristine seafood.
• New York City tequila and mezcal bar Ghost Donkey features a menu inspired by the alluring ingredients and flavors of Mexico to create a true fiesta-like experience.
• Nashville-based, family-owned and operated Hattie B's Hot Chicken serves hot chicken, Southern sides and local brews in a casual, counter-service environment.
• A modern American eatery with casual upscale charm, The Henry is the round-the-clock spot for a unique twist on comfort food.
• Holsteins offers deliciously crafted burgers, riffs on traditional American snacks, a wide selection of craft and draft beers, and a list of signature Bam-Boozled, alcohol-infused milkshakes.
• The award-winning Jaleo brings excitement, spectacle, and the authentic flavors of Spanish cuisine to Las Vegas.
• The Juice Standard is a stylish juicery known for its signature cold-pressed juices and nut milks.
• Portland Chef Rick Gencarelli brings Lardo's ruthlessly bold and flavorful approach to The Cosmopolitan as an over-the-top sandwich eatery featuring big flavors and even bigger sandwiches.
• Milk Bar is the highly acclaimed bakery founded by award-winning chef and owner Christina Tosi. Milk Bar puts a playful spin on familiar homestyle desserts and savory snacks using quality ingredients and locally sourced dairy.
• Established by Chef and founder David Chang, Momofuku is an American Asian restaurant offering award-winning cuisine and an elegant atmosphere.
• Overlook Grill is the perfect casual brunch destination, offering simple and straightforward American staples with hints of Riviera chic.
• Red Plate offers an unparalleled dining experience grounded in authentic Chinese flavors.
• Rose. Rabbit. Lie. is a modern supper club serving reinvented American classics alongside live music and entertaining performances.
• An earthy yet modern approach to Italian cuisine, Scarpetta serves a pleasurable and soulful menu of seasonally-inspired fare.
• A new take on the traditional steakhouse, STK offers a flirty, bustling bar scene, an inspiring menu, and a sexy, energetic dining atmosphere.
• Created by Las Vegas Restaurateur Takashi Segawa, Tekka Bar: Handroll & Sake draws inspiration from ancient gambling destinations in Japan known as 'tekka-ba.'
• Va Bene Caffe has the ambiance of a polished Italian coffee bar and serves as a refreshing departure from the average coffee shop.
• With top quality, familiar staples in addition to seasonal dishes, the Wicked Spoon delivers well-crafted, imaginative dishes that satisfy cravings and invite discovery.
• Zuma serves modern Japanese cuisine and award-winning cocktails in an elegant and sophisticated environment.