The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package at the Marriott Kaua'i Beach Club includes a midsize car rental. See below for more details.
Unwind in your air-conditioned villa living room while taking in the stunning oceanfront views. There is an extra fold-down queen wall bed in the living room to maximize space and offer you comfort and convenience during your stay in Lihue. The bedroom in the villa is separated from the living and dining area for your convenience and to allow a peaceful night's sleep. You can feel refreshed and rejuvenated when you get ready in the bathroom, outfitted with plush towels, marble countertops and complimentary toiletries. You can make yourself at home with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishes and glasses for your convenience.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at||Jul 1 2019 to Jun 30 2021||$4,813 per Week||7 Nights|
|Starting at||Jul 2 2021 to Jun 30 2023||$4,813 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are starting at packaged rates which include a mid-size car rental and are subject to change without notice.
Guests can upgrade to a larger car for an additional cost.
Inquire for more information regarding rates, taxes, or fees.
On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily
Valet parking, fee: 30 USD daily
|Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
Marriott Kaua'i Beach Club, Hawaii
Plan an idyllic getaway to Marriott's Kaua'i Beach Club. Situated within steps of Kalapaki Beach, our beautiful vacation ownership resort offers unforgettable oceanfront living in Hawaii. Embrace effortless relaxation in premium guest rooms, parlors and condo-style villas with signature amenities, gourmet kitchenettes, furnished balconies and ocean and garden views. Refresh in our 26,000-square-foot, outdoor pool, soothe sore muscles in one of our whirlpools or watch the kids frolic in the children's pool. Exhilarate your body in our fitness center and enjoy numerous family activities and recreational opportunities, including scuba outings, surfing and snorkeling.
In-hotel and Nearby Dining Options
• Kukui's on Kalapaki Beach offers tantalizing Pacific Rim restaurant fare and Kauai-inspired favorites, creatively prepared and served in a stunning beachfront setting. Open for breakfast and dinner. Casual dress.
• Duke's is the ideal casual beachfront restaurant for seafood lovers and anyone who craves perfectly cooked steaks or fresh Kauai specialties. Open for lunch and dinner. Casual dress.
• Sample the contemporary dining options at Toro Tei - Sushi Bar. Come in for our much-lauded specialty rolls, the best sake in the islands and mesmerizing views of Kalapaki Beach. Open for dinner. Casual dress.
• Treat yourself to authentic Northern Italian fare while looking down over Kalapaki Bay at Cafe Portofino. This romantic restaurant combines the flavors of Italy with the best in Hawaiian alfresco dining. Open for dinner. Shirt and slacks required.
• Begin your day in Kauai at Aupaka Terrace. Sample rich coffee, steaming lattes and homemade breakfast pastries, as well as other breakfast treats from the beachfront restaurant's grab-and-go bar, located within steps of our sparkling pool. Open for breakfast. Casual dress.
• Gaylord's at Kilohana features foods and preparations to interest the traditional diner, or the more adventuresome. It is well known for venison, lamb, seafood, pastas and delicious desserts. Open for lunch and dinner. Shirt and slacks required. Located three miles from the resort.
• Within walking distance, the breathtaking view from JJ's Broiler sets the stage for a panorama of savory regional and hearty American meals, including fresh island fish, garden salads, sandwiches and pasta entrees. Open for lunch and dinner. Casual dress. Located one mile from the resort.
• Kalapaki Joe' is known as Kauai's premier bar and grill with emphasis on sports, the restaurant serves fresh island food along with American-Mexican fare. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual dress. Located two miles from the resort.
• At The Beach House, this team has nurtured a winning formula that melds gracious Hawaiian service and innovative Pacific Rim Cuisine in its unbeatable location. Open for dinner. Casual dress. Located 14 miles from the resort.
Local Attractions and Activities
The Marriott Kaua'i Resort Fitness Centre offers cardiovascular equipment, free weights and fitness classes. Open 24/7.
Bring the kids to one of the various family and children's activities nearby. Keiki Activities offers scavenger hunts, tube races, pool ring toss, lei making and more! For kids age 4 to 12. Surfing, stand-up paddle board lessons, hula or ukulele lessons are also available onsite.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097