RENTAL ESCAPES PACKAGE
Book your next vacation at the Kings' Land Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations Club with Rental Escapes and receive a mid-size car rental. Larger car upgrade available for an additional cost. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
One-Bedroom Suites have golf course views with a king-sized bed and a sofa bed. Enjoy the convenience of a fully-equipped kitchen and separate living and dining areas. The spectacular bathroom is luxuriously crafted with a free-standing shower and separate soaking tub. The suite also features a washer and dryer, cable TV, DVD player, and a private balcony. Sleeps 4
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes package | Starting At||Aug 14 2021 to Jul 31 2022||$2,853 per Week||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes package | Starting At||Aug 14 2022 to Jul 31 2023||$2,853 per Week||7 Nights|
|Resort fee||$25 per Day|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations features a 20,000-square-foot super pool with four slides, whirlpool spas, serenity section; children's beach and water activity play area; Bistro Restaurant and Pool Bar; 33,000-square-foot central clubhouse; Children’s Club with daily drop-in activities; barbecue areas throughout the resort; fitness center with daily fitness classes
The Kings land resort has daily activities of incredible variety
• Live music nights
• Ukulele and Hula lessons
• Traditional Hawaiian crafting lessons
• Game nights and competitions
For more information contact a reservations manager
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Local Area Transportation
• Pre-Arrival Grocery Orders
• Access to business center
• Children's Activities
• Bicycle Rental
|Sofabed||1 Pullout||2 Guests|
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Kings' Land Resort, Hawaii
THINGS TO DO
• Hike and stargaze on Mauna Kea
• Visit parks and farms including the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens, Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park , the Akaka Falls, Holualoa Kona Coffee Plantation andMacadamia Nut Farm
• Visit and enjoy the amenities of the Waikoloa Beach Resort
When you play on the championship golf courses at Waikoloa Beach Resort, you experience an unrivalled quality of golf offered in a captivating setting. Tee off on emerald green fairways under the sway of dancing palm trees to the sound of crashing Pacific waves. The oceanfront courses attract players from all over the world seeking adventure, beauty and a thoroughly rewarding golfing experience.
• 30,000-square-foot putting Waikoloa Beach Course
• Inland 7,074 yard King's course set to a backdrop of ancient volcanoes
At Hilton Grand Vacations, dining options are designed with you in mind. Start with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite; savor innovative dishes prepared with only the freshest ingredients, or simply relax with a cup of coffee poolside. Nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village has several options to enjoy as well.
Kings Land Bistro & Lounge The Bistro serves an assortment of breakfast pastries and breads from 8 am to 11am, then our all day dining menu kicks in, serving fresh salads, sandwiches, burgers, pizza as well as a daily special.
Kings Land Pool Bar Guests are treated to locally-inspired cuisine capturing the unique flavors of Hawaii and the South Pacific. Catch a game on the 60 plasma TVs at the bar and sit along a hand-carved masterpiece forged from Hawaii hardwood by one of the Big Islands local masters.
Other Restaurants Nearby
• Big Island Breakfast
• Boat Landing Cantina
• Kamuela Provisions Company
• Lagoon Grill
• Malolo Lounge
• Nui Italian
• Orchid Marketplace
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097