Book your next vacation at the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe with Rental Escapes and receive a Gourmet Dinner with Private Chef! See below for additional information
Welcome to Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe, the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain resort in California. Inspired by the mountains, lodging at this resort includes luxurious guestrooms and suites with in-room gas fireplaces.
The two bedroom residences overlook the gondola. Each residence includes a gourmet kitchen with all utensils, cookware and appliances. Relax in the living area equipped with a beautiful gas fireplace, the perfect setting for unwinding after a full day of skiing. The spacious master suites are equipped with a 47" LCD TV, stereo and an en suite bathroom.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting From||Dec 1 2020 to Nov 30 2021||$12,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting From||Dec 1 2021 to Nov 30 2022||$12,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting From||Dec 1 2022 to Nov 30 2023||$12,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|California Tourism Tax||$2|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The resort fee varies throughout the year. $45 per day (plus tax) will be charged from 19 April to 21 November and $55 per day (plus tax) will be charged from 22 November to 18 April.
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package includes one private gourmet dinner in your residence! Includes personalized menu, grocery purchase, food preparation, table service and clean up. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
• 1,618 square feet
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, Miele espresso machine, dishwasher, all dishware, flatware and cookware, glassware and kitchen appliances
• Dining area (seats six) and adjacent counter seating (seats three)
• Whirlpool Duet Sport high-efficiency washer dryer
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Master||2 Double||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe, California
Located mid-mountain, The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe, provides access to a ski-in ski-out family-friendly destination offering endless snow activities and a lively apres-ski experience featuring the resort's signature experience, Marshmology and a champagne bar at the fire pit. Enjoy our luxurious spa, a vibrant children's program. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining in the Village at Northstar California Resort as well as historic downtown Truckee.
RESTAURANTS | BARS | LOUNGES
• At Manzanita, familiar dishes are presented with new twists, both in presentation and flavor, in a lodge-inspired space with floor-to-ceiling windows, an open kitchen, lively bar and Chef's table.
• Backyard Bar & BBQ, a ski-in/ski-out patio, offers traditional barbecue, wood-fired pizzas, burgers, bratwursts, saloon-inspired cocktails and local craft beers.
• Warm up around the stone fireplace with a cocktail or wine in hand at The Living Room, complemented by contemporary cuisine and Martis Valley views.
• Cafe Blue offers fresh-pressed juices, house-made paninis and coffee beverages in a space overlooking the resort's back patio.
• Enjoy an apres-ski cocktail and light bite in Highlands Bar featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and Sierra mountain views.
Enveloped by towering pines and adorned in rich wood, The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe offers a place of renewal and connection amid the resort’s breathtaking grounds. Signature experiences reflect the surroundings including a foot ritual to decompress after a day of skiing and a massage using stones from Lake Tahoe. Natural healers, including CBD and wild honeysuckle, are also featured. The sprawling resort spa features 17 treatment rooms, relaxation areas warmed by fireplaces, a dry-heat lodge and a eucalyptus steam room. The heated outdoor lap pool looks out over the slopes; a beautiful scene in both summer and winter.
• TAHOE HEALING HOT SPRINGS COPPER MUD WRAP
Copper has been used medicinally to treat painful joints and muscles for centuries. Every inch of muscular tension is relieved with a recovery blend of plant nectars from Eucalyptus and Camphor oils. This de-stressing therapy is followed by a warm bubbling copper mud wrap that is infused with earth-rich natural vitamins, minerals, and copper.
100 minutes | $365
• COBALT TOPAZ THERMAL MASK
Venture into the serene cobalt blue depths of Lake Tahoe. This dramatic cobalt topaz thermal mask is meticulously crafted with a unique fusion of ultra-reparative ingredients. The warmth of the mask infuses your skin with organic essential oils with notes of Azulene and Mandarin to intensely repair dehydrated winter skin.
50 minutes | $195
• BIODYNAMIC FACIAL
Featuring organic ingredients, this luxurious experience will gently tone and hydrate skin while leaving it looking younger, healthier and completely renewed.
50 minutes | $195
80 minutes | $275
• CBD PEDICURE
Perfect for tired legs and aching feet, this 50-minute service includes a lavender- or citrus-scented, CBD-infused bath bomb for your foot soak, followed by a salt scrub enhanced with full-spectrum activated hemp and a hot stone leg massage using CBD oil.
50 minutes | $140
Tucked into the mountain at Northstar California, this Lake Tahoe resort offers a luxury retreat for skiers and snowboarders. The ease of ski-in ski-out access, the assistance of a mountainside concierge, expert-led classes at the Northstar Resort Ski and Snowboard School and snowboarding programs led by Burton, the sport’s inventors, are among the available amenities. After a day on the mountain, guests can retreat to the resort's apres ski experience at Highlands Bar.
The Northstar Resort Ski and Snowboard School has lesson programs suited for all levels. 'Magic carpet' beginner lifts make the first day easy, with station teaching for those who prefer to learn at their own pace and skill clinics for advanced intermediate and above skiers ready to take it to the then next level. There are a number of programs available including programs designed for parents skiing with young children and camps designed by women for women.
North Lake Tahoe is home to miles upon miles of challenging and rewarding cross-country ski trails.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe provides its guests with golfing privileges at some of the most famed Northern California golf resorts. Challenge yourself on the best Tahoe golf courses, conveniently located just 15 minutes from our resort in Northstar.
• Old Greenwood Golf Course offers 18-holes of perfection courtesy of Jack Nicklaus nestled among 600 acres of towering pines and surrounded by beautiful mountains. Par-72, 7,518 yards.
• The Golf Club at Gray's Crossing is certified as only the second Audubon International Gold Signature Sanctuary in the entire state of California. Par-72, 7,466 yards.
• The Golf Academy at Old Greenwood is a 15-acre training complex that hosts a 1,500 square foot learning center equipped with an indoor/outdoor hitting bay, TV's, lockers, club storage, a fully-staffed reception area and high-speed internet access. Outdoor classroom consists of two large all-grass tees and a five-acre short game facility, with several greens for putting, chipping and sand play.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097