Step into to the infinity pool river from your terrace. These elegant, spacious suites feature a king bed or two queen beds and additional sofa bed for children to sleep on at night. A sliding door provides partial privacy to make the living room space a separate bedroom when needed.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|16 Aug - 31 Oct||Aug 16 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$784 per Night||7 Nights|
|1 Nov - 23 Dec||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 23 2021||$894 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 24 2021 to Jan 4 2022||$1,552 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|• Rates are based on two adults|
• Maximum occupancy: three adults and two children, or two adults, one child and one teen
• Taxes and gratuities are included in the rate
• Any Environmental Sanitation Fees will be paid upon check-in
The Oceanfront Swim-Up Suites are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• 24-hour room service including a variety of in-room dining cuisine options
• Access to the Eko Kids Club for kids age 4 to 12, tennis courts (rackets and balls) and the library and reading area in the Family Lounge
• Welcome glass of sparkling wine or non-alcoholic beverage
• Accommodations as selected
• All gourmet meals and specialty bites
• Award winning wine list to complement our gourmet cuisine
• Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of local and international premium brands
• Kids menu
• Baby amenities (delivered upon request)
• Daily and nightly activity programs
• Unlimited free national and international phone calls
• Valet parking
• Snorkeling and kayak equipment
• Wireless internet access
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Generations Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya
You can have it all! Why take an ordinary vacation that asks you to choose between luxury and family? At Generations Riviera Maya, 'all-inclusive' includes the whole crew. Not a corner has been cut, not an indulgence has been spared. Discover the difference.
Activities Galore! Many family resorts are geared primarily toward the kids. At Generations Riviera Maya, there's no end of incredible things for parents to enjoy as well. From cooking classes to beach volleyball to premium tequila tastings, there is something for everyone.
Boredom-Proof! Of course, the kids will never run out of activities to enjoy either. Snorkeling, pool sports, kids' cooking classes, games, gatherings, and more are all safe and fun favorites taught and supervised by certified staff.
Dining Options at Generations Riviera Maya
• The Chef Market - Grand Cafe & Deck is the family restaurant on the block. Hardwood tables and chalkboard columns bring a special atmosphere to this modern and world cuisine restaurant with astonishing views of the turquoise Mexican Caribbean Sea. The options are endless, ranging from coffee and croissants, healthy options and a lavish food display with a la minute preparation and a rotisserie. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM, lunch is served from 12:30 PM to 3 PM and dinner is served from 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Dress code: casual, swimsuits are not permitted.
• A wide variety of spices play a key role in the dynamic cuisine at Habb, ranging from the traditional turmeric to the exotic Kasoori Methi. Native dishes such as Daal Tadka, Biryani and modern tendencies as Butter Chicken will capture your senses and transport you to India. Open daily from 6 PM to 10 PM. Dress code: casual, swimsuits are not permitted.
• Share the flavors of the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese sizzling cooking pots, Jade serves all kinds of food that guests will be wowed by the amazing zests of this limitless culinary part of the world. Pick and choose the tea leaves of your liking to brew that special team to complement your meal. Enjoy shabu-shabu table with family and friends, cooking together like fondue pieces with beef, chicken, pork, seafood and vegetables in a boiling broth, at the end finely chopped vegetables and herbs to the delicious broth which is served as an after-meal consommé. Open daily from 6 PM to 10 PM. Dress code: casual, swimsuits are not permitted.
• The perfect combination: food, wine and great company. Wine Kitchen Restaurant & Tasting Room is a culinary endeavor serving preparations from the various wine regions of the world. Guests are invited to sit back and relax as the Chefs do their magic. Open daily from 6 PM to 10 PM. Dress code: casual, swimsuits are not permitted.
• With a laid back atmosphere, at Sling Cocktail Bar & Lounge guests can gaze out the window and view the sparkling stars on the Caribbean Sea while enjoying your sling. Families are welcome between 5 PM and 10 PM. Adults only from 10 PM to 2 AM.
• Centrally located Swell Swim-Up Bar & Lounge, serves a wide array of virgin cocktails, fresh fruit infused water, ice-cold beers and full Gourmet Inclusive premium bar. Enjoy poolside waiters serving the refreshment of your liking. Open daily from 9 AM to 6 PM.
Activities and Excursions at Generations Riviera Maya
A true getaway isn’t just about constant exhilaration; it’s about balancing those thrilling moments with ones of blissful serenity. Naay Spa is an oasis of pure relaxation, a retreat after the adventures you’ve experienced in the Riviera Maya. Your first steps into Naay Spa will commence your journey into an experience of heavenly pampering.
Eko Kids Club is here to give children the most exciting vacation while parents get to enjoy the immense luxuries of the resort, completely worry-free. Children are invited to join the Eko Kids Club for a daily program of fun, educational activities. The professional staff will oversee all activities and adventures as your kids get to enjoy the movie area, craft station, library, gaming consoles, and more. Let the little ones make friends and memories at Eko Kids Club while the adults enjoy the resort's pure pampered bliss. Open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM and 7:30 PM to 9 PM. Available to children age 4 to 12.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097