Rental Escapes is offering an exclusive car rental and activity package for guests' staying at the Pine Cliffs Terraces, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, four bedroom terrace suite. See below for more information.
Equipped in the vanguard of design and comfort, the modern and contemporary design of the Pine Cliffs Terraces are the ultimate luxury accommodation option for a family holiday or an intimate retreat, at Pine Cliffs Resort.
Located in the most zen and quite area of the resort and featuring in-room state of art amenities, guests are indulged with spacious three (220 square metres) and four bedroom modern villas (285 square metres).
Door step with Pine Cliffs Resort luxury services, all units feature a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, wireless internet access and LED TV's in all rooms with the latest generation technology.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Sep 17 2021 to Sep 30 2021||€6,752 per Week||5 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||€4,904 per Week||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 31 2021||€4,526 per Week||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Jan 1 2022 to Mar 31 2022||€4,526 per Week||5 Nights|
|Low||Apr 1 2022 to May 19 2022||€4,904 per Week||5 Nights|
|Mid||May 20 2022 to Jun 23 2022||€6,752 per Week||5 Nights|
|High||Jun 24 2022 to Jun 30 2022||€8,222 per Week||5 Nights|
|Peak||Jul 1 2022 to Jul 21 2022||€12,758 per Week||5 Nights|
|Peak||Jul 22 2022 to Sep 1 2022||€13,052 per Week||5 Nights|
|High||Sep 2 2022 to Sep 15 2022||€8,222 per Week||5 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 16 2022 to Sep 29 2022||€6,752 per Week||5 Nights|
|Low||Sep 30 2022 to Oct 30 2022||€4,904 per Week||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Oct 31 2022 to Jan 5 2023||€4,526 per Week||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The same meal plan is required for all occupants and must be applied for all stay dates.
• Breakfast (buffet) can be pre-booked at a charge when reserving any of the self-catering accommodation types.
• Beverages are not included for dinner in any of the meal plans
• Breakfast & Half Board is free for children between 0 - 3 years (inclusive) in same meal plan as booked by parents.
• Children aged 12 years and over are considered as adults.
Price: EUR 55 per adult per day and EUR 27.50 for children from 4 until 12 years old.
For Pine Cliffs Hotel: EUR 40 per adult per day and EUR 20 for children from 4 until 12 years old.
Half board conditions:
• With the half-board supplement, guests enjoy buffet breakfast and dinner. For dinner a set 3-course menu is available for adults and children choose from the children's menu. If guests wish to enjoy dinner dishes outside the set menu, you enjoy a EUR 45 dinner credit per adult and EUR 22.50 for children from 4 until 12 years old.
• Buffet breakfast is served in Jardin Colonial and dinner is enjoyed in any of the open restaurants. At Yakuza restaurant no set menu is available.
• Please note that the breakfast & half board supplement is available at an additional charge per person per day and beverages are excluded. Children from 4 until 12 years old benefit from a 50% discount and for children below 4 years of age the meals are complementary.
• The same meal plan is required for all room occupants and must be applied for all stay dates.
• Unconsumed credits do not cumulate, cannot be used against tax, service charges or tips, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
Book your next vacation at the Pine Cliffs Resort with Rental Escapes and receive round trip airport transfer from Faro Airport in a minivan and choice of one activity for six guests.
Algarve Paddle-Boarding Tour
Experience the thrill of stand-up paddle-boarding on this guided three-hour small-group tour in Portugal's scenic Algarve region, departing from Lagos. Admire the stunning nature and marine life as you stroke your way by the Costa Vincetina cliffs and beaches. With the help of an expert guide, kids and adults alike will find this water sport to be a thrilling and relaxing new way to take in your surroundings. This is tour is limited to 15 people to ensure a quality experience.
• A three-hour small-group paddle-boarding tour in Portuga's Algarve region, from Lagos
• Try out this trendy sport with a local expert instructor
• Get a thrill from skimming the Algarve's blue waters while standing on a paddle-board
• Immerse in Portugal's seaside surroundings and see wildlife
• This is an intimate tour for a personal experience
Full Day Jeep Safari in Algarve
Portugal's Algarve region is a natural haven of beautiful landscapes, regional architecture, and gastronomic delights, but stepping off the tourist trail requires local knowledge. On this full-day Jeep safari, escape the tourist hot spots and hit a few of the Algarve's hidden gems with your guide. Visit historic villages, stop at a beautiful waterfall for a swim, and enjoy lunch in nature - with round-trip travel from your Albufeira Hotel included.
• Step off the tourist trail and explore the rugged Algarve countryside by Jeep
• Explore ancient villages and embrace Portugal's great outdoors
• Free time to swim at a local waterfall
• Includes lunch plus hassle-free round-trip travel from your Albufeira Hotel
Algarve Wine Tour of Two Wine Estates
Visit two local Algarve vineyards on this private wine tour from Portimao. Enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace and personalized attention from your guide as you explore the vineyards, cellars, and tasting rooms of two wineries, tasting three types of wine at each location. Don't worry about who's driving, as private transportation to and from your Portimao Hotel is included.
• Visit two Algarve area vineyards on a private tour
• Tour each vineyard and learn about the winemaking process
• Taste three wines at each location
• Private tour means personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
• Private round-trip transportation
Special conditions apply contact a reservations manager for more information.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Pine Cliffs Resort, Portugal
Pine Cliffs Resort, one of the leading and award-winning Luxury and Family Resorts in Europe, is truly an exquisite hidden jewel enjoying a spectacular, prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in southern Portugal.
The Dining Experience at Pine Cliffs Resort is Now More Local and Authentic.
• Located in the heart of the resort at the Sea Square, Corda Cafe provides a welcoming casual atmosphere. Enjoy international dishes and refreshing beverages throughout the day. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
• Mare at Pine Cliffs Resort opens doors to provide you a unique beach experience. Make the most of your vacations in one of our sun beds. If you prefer to stay away from the sand, a sun bed at our top deck is the best option, with a fresh drink. Open daily for lunch and light meals from 11:30 AM to 6 PM.
• A terrace on the edge of the cliffs, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean makes the Mirador Champagne Bar the perfect spot to enjoy Champagne and cocktails. Open daily from 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
• With an open terrace overlooking the first and ninth hole of the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, the Clubhouse is the ideal location to fuel up for a round of golf and to finish with a refreshing cocktail on the terrace. International dishes, salads, and a kids menu is available. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 9 AM to 5 PM.
• Overlooking the Ocean from the terrace, the restaurant offers an elegant atmosphere. True to its Algarvian roots O Pescador serves fresh food from the sea with emphasis on local catch. Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Situated on the ground floor of the Pine Cliffs Hotel, Jardim Colonial is a classically decorated spacious restaurant that opens to an outside terrace. Open for breakfast it offers a full American buffet, with a live cooking station. Depending on the season Jardim Colonial opens for thematic dinner buffets with child friendly menu options. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Fitness, Well-Being, Sport.
Discover the award-winning Serenity Spa in the Algarve. Discover massages that will revitalize your body. Choose a well-being program that fits your tastes and interests, and get ready to surrender to a holistic experience at your disposal throughout the year.
Originated in India, Yoga is a holistic discipline that seeks physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Its main objective is to achieve harmony, peace and serenity through self knowledge. Discover the various types of Yoga and Meditation techniques to achieve your goals and to practice at Serenity.
The immaculate Pine Cliffs Golf Course lies perched 200 feet above the golden sands and blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. The location of the resort is unique. It extends across 168 acres of naturally beautiful land set above a stunning cliff top, beneath lies an expanse of golden sand beach and the deep blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. The dark red of the sandstone cliffs contrasts sharply with the immaculate green of the golf course above and the sparkling blue ocean below. Open from 8 AM.
The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy is located on the beautifully landscaped grounds of Pine Cliffs Resort, features five floodlit courts - two clay, three hard courts and one padel court - ideal for day or night time play. The premier tennis courts are managed by Annabel Croft Tennis Academy* along with the resort’s friendly staff who are happy to arrange matches for solo players as well as fun clinics to guests of all ages and skill levels.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097